Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

And if someone only want the max HP ,Buy the ice palace and full it, it will have(17x16)÷4x40=2720HP and cost 68x32=2176 snow

well, who want to do that? blink.gif

your math is a bit off it is (16x16÷4)x40=2560HP and 2048 snow needed, thus making 1024 more HP than it was with tall ice towers, and double the amount of large ice keep, but it is posible to get to 2048HP with only 1280 snow making the snow tower the most efficient building material for snow to HP ratio.

user posted image

Opulence. I has it rolleyes.gif

(There are so many awesome new decorations that I almost tore down my ice palace. But in the end I decided to make some minor changes only.)

your math is a bit off it is (16x16÷4)x40=2560HP and 2048 snow needed, thus making 1024 more HP than it was with tall ice towers, and double the amount of large ice keep, but it is posible to get to 2048HP with only 1280 snow making the snow tower the most efficient building material for snow to HP ratio.

It seem I count wrong in the horizontal line and forget about the tall ice towers:P

so what is the most wasteful things we can do ? cover all with dragon sculptures ?

it cost 16x16x10=2560 snow

maybe it is useful for someone who want to show off he/has has so much snow(Evil smile ninja.gif )

Edited by D-wing

Here's my new fort.

It's either a little cat village being guarded by chickens, or the chickens have captured the cats and are forcing them to live in this tiny fenced off area while the chickens make sure they don't escape and the cats are too entranced by the pretty disco snow everywhere to notice their dooooom!

I'm not sure.

I think your fort is my favorite ever, and it almost makes me sad to look back at mine... T^T

Still, I did update my fort from what I had before.

All the new items let me update each individual fort on my little map so they were more individually impressive/cute/fun than before. We've got the unholy alliance between the snowmen and the chicken lords to the north. To the west we have the roosters and their humble igloo with a healthy supply of snowballs. To the east we have team purple defending a log cabin. And to the south we have team red dragon being overconfident in the forest with their gingerbread house and one or two snowballs...then again, they do have a dragon, so there's that.

I...think I may have gone overboard with the kitties... xd.png

Finally got something I was happy with. I'm glad there were some things with warm colours this time!

Also it is exactly 500 HP which took a while to get and has involved hiding some things behind walls and towers where you can't see them but it has worked, and I like the idea of a little village surrounding the keep but unfortunately there isn't enough space on the board

Any way, here it is: My Fort

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Shifted things around... We have a mini fort, not too big not too small, some statues for the grand entrance, a nice moat (that I had to squeeze in because I couldn't resist them) guarded by the gargoyles, a side entrance with a mini circus-like structure and an open area for snow-building.

What do you think? Cut some or add more or?

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/TheElusiveAlchemist

replaced my outer walls with the dyed snow walls and towers, and replaced the ice spikes with a candy cane fence. does it look good? i wish i could include so much more but alas, space is limited ):

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/draganot

Wow, when I saw the new items, I doubted that a snow fort needs colored walls or candy, but yours looks really great!

Since the new stuff was added, I decided to redo my fort.

I kept some of the ice aspects, but threw in some woodsy stuff too.

This is how it used to look, and this is Fort Allmah now. c: