Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

I think I am done. I tore my original snow castle down completely, and 4 hours later this is what I ended up with. I decided against a snow castle this time around and went with a rustic mountain retreat. laugh.gif And for days when I can't get up there I have my trusted gargoyle, Nermal, to chase the bears away and feed the chickens.

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/jocosa

I know the roof is not, uh, structurally sound, but if you try to point that out to me I will stick my fingers in my ears and sing "la la la" until you give up. laugh.gif

Hey, guys, I can't go on ANY of your forts... Does anybody else have the same problem?

Make sure you're logged in; you can't view them when you're logged out smile.gif

Current incarnation of Casa de BD71, as inspired by the ruins of Greek temples and devoted to the religion of draconology:

user posted image

I think I am done. I tore my original snow castle down completely, and 4 hours later this is what I ended up with. I decided against a snow castle this time around and went with a rustic mountain retreat. laugh.gif And for days when I can't get up there I have my trusted gargoyle, Nermal, to chase the bears away and feed the chickens.

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/jocosa

I know the roof is not, uh, structurally sound, but if you try to point that out to me I will stick my fingers in my ears and sing "la la la" until you give up. laugh.gif

There was waaayyy to much ale to be had when your retreat was built. How do you otherwise explain the roof?!? biggrin.gif lol just jokin

I thought I was happy with my fort, then the new items came out, and I had to demolish it and rebuild it in rainbow >:l I think it is much better now xd.png I was worried I wouldn't be able to finish.

So, Maze v2.0:

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/Daypaw

I think the actual solution is less straight-forward this time, so apparently my maze building skills have improved. Weighs in at exactly 1040 HP at the moment, not sure if I'll try to beef it up any.

With the new levels, I decided a redo was definitely in order. I've shrunk the castle back to make room for the villagers and the stable, but the castle looks so sterile now in comparison to the warm colors of the village. I also wish the square could have increased to even 20 by 20, just to have a little more room to play with all the options.

Anyway, here's a glimpse at the current constructs for the castle and village of Verdant. <3

ETA: Daypaw - that's a-MAZ-zing! I'm not sure my vision will ever be the same! xd.png

Edited by dragongrrl

I thought I was happy with my fort, then the new items came out, and I had to demolish it and rebuild it in rainbow >:l I think it is much better now xd.png I was worried I wouldn't be able to finish.

So, Maze v2.0:

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/Daypaw

I think the actual solution is less straight-forward this time, so apparently my maze building skills have improved. Weighs in at exactly 1040 HP at the moment, not sure if I'll try to beef it up any.

You may want to hide your maze or you might risk getting some Ophthalmologist bills from players who try to find out of your maze, i barely looked at it and my eyes still hurt, don`t know how you managed to build it. Well i might give it another try with sunglasses.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

You may want to hide your maze or you might risk getting some Ophthalmologist bills from players who try to find out of your maze, i barely looked at it and my eyes still hurt, don`t know how you managed to build it. Well i might give it another try with sunglasses.

Haha, it's my own little candy land <3~ It actually does look much better this way than it did with the plain ice, I think it was harder to see the walls and paths before the redesign.

Okay, so I might be stupid a little but I decided to build an army of Tall Ice Towers before the additional items came out. Considering how close it is to the end of the Holiday Event, I decided to keep up with my original plan and just rebuild my fort on the last day to actually make look like a fort. tongue.gif

Total HP: 1878

And if you really wish, you can have fun with it (aka feel free to throw Icicles at it). I might feel charitable and give the person who destroys it a prize (must provide image proof). Just no throwing on or after Jan 1st, please.

user posted image

Edited by Spyridon