TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Yay! I'm excited about the Fort game xd.png And I will pick up some Christmas dragons too. Fun fun first DC Christmas!

Please lob some snowballs my way! Scroll name is Renren_Ace. I will return the gesture if you let me know (via PM) that you did so.

Edited by Renren_Ace

Stoked at the "no limits" thing but still unable to get a 2nd Holly >>

BUT I WON'T GIVE UP! And I'm really excited about the fort game. I was a genius and used up all of my snow building the fort so I can't attack anyone for the next hour OTL.

Stoked at the "no limits" thing but still unable to get a 2nd Holly >>

BUT I WON'T GIVE UP! And I'm really excited about the fort game. I was a genius and used up all of my snow building the fort so I can't attack anyone for the next hour OTL.

Good luck on the Holly.

I did the same thing with the forts, going to be a long one hour wait! xd.png

if we leave dragon cave, will we still be collecting snow? or do we have to be on for each whole hour?

Quoted from the Snow Wars page itself:

Welcome to the 2013 Holiday Event: Snow Wars! Throughout the event, you will accumulate snow every hour—although the rate of accumulation is halved after three hours of inactivity.

Going to assume you do not need to be on for the whole hour, although check ins every three hours will be required to keep the same 'normal rate' of snow collection.

we should have a thread for snow ball requests

since im locked and waiting for an egg to hatch that is not christmassy

go ahead and hit me with your best shot folks

Okay, I've just woke up and the event souds fun.

>no limit on Christmas eggs

*cuddlesquishes TJ to the point of making him a little bit thin...*

wait what?? no limit on eggs???

is that exclusive to the new egg or will we be able to catch and keep as many past Christmas dragons as we can get?

We also get points for being fired on?

is that exclusive to the new egg or will we be able to catch and keep as many past Christmas dragons as we can get?

Old Christmas dragons are now unlimited.

The new dragons will still have a 2 egg limit.

Edited by Stromboli

if we leave dragon cave, will we still be collecting snow? or do we have to be on for each whole hour?

TJ said you cllect snow for three hours, then the amount you get is halved.

Also, would anybody mind hiting me? My scroll is my username xd.png I'd like more exp haha.

No limits for old eggs. Limit of 2 for newest ones that have not been released yet.

We also get points for being fired on?

Yup. More Exp.

So anyone want to fire at me go ahead xd.png. My fort is bad :3

TJ said you cllect snow for three hours, then the amount you get is halved.

Also, would anybody mind hiting me? My scroll is my username xd.png I'd like more exp haha.

Hit me hit me xd.png scrollname's the same tongue.gif

Old Christmas dragons are now unlimited.

The new dragons will still have a 2 egg limit.

ahh okay uwu

well I'm definitely excited about the limit being lifted!! thank you TJ!!!

I AM THE EMPRESS OF SNOW BRING IT ON PUNY MORTALS >8D >8D >8D

Aislein is my scroll, I look forward to your assault >83

First off, I have to say thanks to TJ as well as everyone involved in this year's event. I need to add that there seems to be a small glitch with repairing the Snow Fort itself. It brings up a page not found when I try to repair. Third, the no egg limit is pretty exciting, albeit a bit chaotic, hehe. I wasn't planning to grab anything other than the 2nd Holly I've been trying to catch, although I found a beautiful 2nd Gen Snowangel from a Snowangel/Gold. So I may see what else is out there also.

Looking forward to breeding my own Christmas dragons, as well as seeing what beauty we are gifted with on Christmas Day. wub.gif

One throw (with loose snow), leveled up to two.

Hit once (with loose snow), leveled up to three.

At 4exp now if that effects anything.

Finding out what the max level is shall be fun! If anyone wants to knock me down a peg for whatever reason, my fort can be attacked by entering my username (it's same as my scroll name).

Edited by VampiricOmen

I was worried about battle at first, but now I've got a small, preliminary fort, and I'm just excited for the fun!

~

Thanks for the generosity of DC users and their breeding. <3

Yup. More Exp.

So anyone want to fire at me go ahead xd.png. My fort is bad :3

Well, in that case, come at me bros. biggrin.gif

*sighs* I cant get anything. Luckily I thought ahead and worked my butt off to get a Holly IOU so maybe I'll be able to catch all the christmas dragons once I get some rest. Bad idea to pull allnighters before school. Very bad.

Edited by Sarah864