TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Let the festivities begin! biggrin.gif

Oh, crap, they already have..... ohmy.gif

bundling up nice and warm, ninja.gif heating up the hot toddies and going forth to do..... what is it we're sshupposed to be doingk... dam todelies... tongue.gifxd.png

Still can't seem to catch anything using my tablet. :/ I'll try again when I get to use the PC-- for now, strategy planning time. >:D I've already thrown several snowballs at SockPuppet Strangler. tongue.gif

Okay, I have several extra Christmas eggs -- but no Holly. Dang it, I hope this isn't going to be like all those other years when I simply couldn't catch a Holly egg. :-(

OMG. I can keep my Christmas dragons? The lineage possibilities! Thank you TJ.

Oh and loving the fort. Every year you guys manage to come up with something new and fresh.

Normal reaction to DC Christmas: *shrugs and goes to bed*

New reaction to unlimited DC Christmas: *stays up until 3:30 AM screeching and flailing*

-bows down- IMMA GO START HOARDIN' YULEBUCKS AND SNOW ANGELS AND THOSE RIBBONS PRETTIES WHOOOO

-cough-

anyway.

this seems fun biggrin.gif

This is amazing <3

Haven't caught any yet in the rush, but after this I'm going to pick up some messies for freezing smile.gif

Have you guys seen the new alt Val '09 and Yulebuck?! http://dragcave.net/user/marrionetta

The '09 is gorgeous... the Yule though oh man xd.png

My '09 is going to be a new one too, soon. Although not as awesome as Marri's stuff. She has awesome alts indeed<3 (+ her pumpkins! Very cute!)

And I'm open to be attacked if anybody wants to toss snowballs at the person responsible for the event. You know, punish me for organizing such a terrible event and so on. ;D

Mwahahahahaha!

Edited by Sif

My '09 is going to be a new one too, soon. Although not as awesome as Marri's stuff. She has awesome alts indeed<3 (+ her pumpkins! Very cute!)

And I'm open to be attacked if anybody wants to toss snowballs at the person responsible for the event. You know, punish me for organizing such a terrible event and so on. ;D

Mwahahahahaha!

*throws a snowball of thanks*

I really love this event smile.gif I just need moar snow -.-

Guys, what should I do? Structure my lineages like this or like this? Idea is to join all Christmas dragons in one even-gen, which I know is a multi-year project tongue.gif

Edited by Mirhana

Guys, what should I do? Structure my lineages like this or like this? Idea is to join all Christmas dragons in one even-gen, which I know is a multi-year project tongue.gif

I vote form #2, but up to you. ohmy.gif

Well, I'm done hunting for tonight. I'm very tired and although I got some really nice holidays, I apparently can catch anything except Hollies. On my first DC Christmas, I didn't know how rare they were so I didn't bother hunting for them. Now I know my mistake. laugh.gif

Good luck to everyone out there! Have fun. happy.gif

Originally I liked the first one better, but as I looked longer I started preferring the second. It's just a matter of personal preference; it's up to you. :3

OOOHHH yeah

thx for lifting the limits TJ

*although i think (don't start throwing snow at me now) that the limit on holly could have stayed as the are rare enough already and now people that don't have one will have even more difficulties to get one*

and no i don't speak for myself as i have two pretty lined hollies myself already.

I'm trying to get one of the eggs, it's been 2 hours of refreshing and clicking without success x.x I'm tired of it, can someone PLEASE trade me a Holly Christmas Dragon 2007 for a Yulebuck 2008 egg? I just want one so I can have one of each Xmas dragon. Message me asap, thanks.

OOOHHH yeah

thx for lifting the limits TJ

*although i think (don't start throwing snow at me now) that the limit on holly could have stayed as the are rare enough already and now people that don't have one will have even more difficulties to get one*

and no i don't speak for myself as i have two pretty lined hollies myself already.

Given the amount of Hollies I've seen on the AP (more than Yulebucks for some reason o_O) I doubt that is much of a problem, though I haven't tried snagging them yet. (Egg-locked! Aaaaargh But I can't punt these eggs I have now, I need them for a lineage project xd.png)

>complains at messy lineages she gets and throws them back to the AP

>realizes she can finally have frozen hatchies

I should wake up. I really, really should.

I think I'm going to do the first one. Then I can exchange eggs with other people when it's not Christmas. If anyone else intends to do this lineage and wants to exchange eggs, please pm me? I'd love to hear from you.

Now off to college, good luck hunting everyone!

Seems like a lot of work to get entered into the raffle this year! I hope the maximum level for the snow forts is not too high! D:

On another note, yay! I can't want to have a frozen Yulebuck hatchling! They are SO CUTE!

Happy Holly Daze!

Fun snow building fort event!

Hooray, breeding and hunting past Christmas dragons, and no limit! biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ! Best gifts ever! biggrin.gif

Yay, thanks for the early breeding. I can't wait to get me some eggs if I can get any lol.

I'm having trouble getting my firefox to save any of my fort things. When I go to put the fort on the ice platform it gives, I get a circle with a slash, basically saying it won't work. I have 11 snow, soon to be 12, I should be able to make my fort. But it won't let me and idk how to fix it *sighs*.

Oh well, can't wait to catch some hollies

Given the amount of Hollies I've seen on the AP (more than Yulebucks for some reason o_O) I doubt that is much of a problem, though I haven't tried snagging them yet. (Egg-locked! Aaaaargh But I can't punt these eggs I have now, I need them for a lineage project xd.png)

It seems holly give batches of 4 this year.

My own did and i saw a few people who's did too.

They are hell to catch tongue.gif

At least i got a few of the previous to freeze, i looked for nice messy lines to do that smile.gif