TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Loving the lack of egg limits. Caught 3 lovely lineaged Snow Angels, 3 Yulebucks, and traded for a gorgeous stairstep Holly.

Much egg, so holiday, such shiny, wow.

If anyone needs a target for the snow fort building, feel free to pelt my scroll- same username as forum account.

Actually you will only be able to have one type of Snow Angel ever, the wing pattern is determined by your scroll(randomized), not by the egg itself or its parents.

Nooo, really? Q_Q

Hm, but okay, then I can at least continue trying to get a Holly or 2nd Gens of the other Holidays from the AP~

Gaaah, of course I noticed too late that the event had started so I already crammed my scroll with CBs in search for rares. 4 more hours to go until I can free myself of them. Dx

The eventidea is nice though - and it's impossible to get a Holly in the AP. xd.png

But yay, no dragon limits anymore. Finally I can try to get all three Snow Angels!

By the way, you can also attack me. Come at me, bros! biggrin.gif

I thought that the color of Snow Angel was pre-determined somehow and what ever color ya get, is what ya get, just the one.

Ninja'd.

Edited by wbmorgan

Wow I've seen more Holly eggs in the AP in the last hour than I have in four Christmases at Dragon Cave.

And I still can't catch any of them. sad.gif

Yay after whole hour of AP hunting I have managed to get my first 2 Christmas dragon eggs. happy Halloween everyone rolleyes.gif

Man, hunting hollies since 09' and for once I felt like I just might have a chance at getting one this year, then the limits are lifted. *Flops* Can't win.

Least I can still get the new ones on Christmas. xd.png

Lob snowballs at me?

(If you PM me I can return the favour :3)

Edited by DarkEternity

SNOWWARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK is heeeeeeeerrrreeeeee!~

I'm so happy.

Hope you guys love the event, we worked hard to make it! ^^

Time to go a'breeding. And snowfighting. >D

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

No limits for old eggs? Thank you so much, TJ! <3

And I like the little snow fort game! It's actually pretty fun and I like how you can get points whether you're attacking or getting attacked. :'D

first DC Christmas this is fun

anyone want to attack me (scroll is same name)

Just checking: if I breed my Yulebucks I get to keep their offspring? ohmy.gif

Feel fee to throw snow at me! I'm off building a fort tongue.gif

Edited by Mirhana

Yay after whole hour of AP hunting I have managed to get my first 2 Christmas dragon eggs. happy Halloween everyone rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif

I think it's about time I head to bed, then- locked and out of snowballs.

Does anyone know if snowball accumulation reduces if you're only at 1/hr? Like.... does it become 1/x number of hours or do we still get the one each hour?

Well, I really must be off to bed! Excited to log in tomorrow and continue fort building and snow battling! I've invited everyone to battle in my ask-a-mod thread. Who doesn't want to anonymously attack a mod? ;p (Although if you reveal yourself I'll do my best to return the favor. What kind of battle would it be if I did not?)

I wish everyone luck catching what they're looking for! An exciting holiday for sure.

I've managed to catch some things but they were all messy D: My poor luck.

I'm wondering what's the maximum level of the snow fort anyway.

Just checking: if I breed my Yulebucks I get to keep their offspring? ohmy.gif

You can keep 1, the rest auto-abandon.

You can keep 1, the rest auto-abandon.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAH! I've been wanting to do these lineages forever and now I don't need other people who disappear after Christmas to do it for me! biggrin.gif click 1 click 2

Feel free to throw snowballs at me!

Edited by Mirhana