TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

if u influence a holiday egg, will it turn the other gender even if that breed has only male or only female CB adults?

if u influence a holiday egg, will it turn the other gender even if that breed has only male or only female CB adults?

Nope. You shouldn't even be able to influence eggs that are only one gender.

I think Hollies are the only Christmas dragons that can be either?

How do you get more than one snowball per hour?

Attack others and level up.

How do you get more than one snowball per hour?

By leveling up, it sounds like?

I think higher levels = more items, and more snow.

Happy hollydays, y'all smile.gif

I love Yulebucks & I cannot lie!

Thank you so much, TJ, for unlocking the Christmas dragons' limit!

First off, I have to say thanks to TJ as well as everyone involved in this year's event. I need to add that there seems to be a small glitch with repairing the Snow Fort itself. It brings up a page not found when I try to repair. Third, the no egg limit is pretty exciting, albeit a bit chaotic, hehe. I wasn't planning to grab anything other than the 2nd Holly I've been trying to catch, although I found a beautiful 2nd Gen Snowangel from a Snowangel/Gold. So I may see what else is out there also.

Looking forward to breeding my own Christmas dragons, as well as seeing what beauty we are gifted with on Christmas Day. wub.gif

From what I've been reading there's a "?" at the end of the repair link? Removing that and then hitting enter with the edited URL seems to resolve the issue. I haven't been hit yet so I don't know 100%.

Snagged a beautiful ribbon dancer out of the AP, but being a nervous nelly, I'm not sure I want to keep it. It was so taboo for so many years, I'm still afraid for my adults.

I've got some questions about the snow forts.

If we don't decorate our fort or whatever, we still level up, right? And if so, then technically we don't have to decorate the fort at all to enter the holiday raffle, as long as we reach the highest level possible?

I still haven't checked the snow forts, but wow, so many people in the Abandoned Place! @_@ *unable to catch anything*

Gaaah, of course I noticed too late that the event had started so I already crammed my scroll with CBs in search for rares. 4 more hours to go until I can free myself of them. Dx

The eventidea is nice though - and it's impossible to get a Holly in the AP. xd.png

But yay, no dragon limits anymore. Finally I can try to get all three Snow Angels!

By the way, you can also attack me. Come at me, bros! biggrin.gif

Edited by TheDoggy

Ohhh maaannn so many Hollies in the AP. And I can't seem to catch a single one. xd.png

Kudos to all of ya out there catching those shiny things <3

From what I've been reading there's a "?" at the end of the repair link? Removing that and then hitting enter with the edited URL seems to resolve the issue. I haven't been hit yet so I don't know 100%.

Snagged a beautiful ribbon dancer out of the AP, but being a nervous nelly, I'm not sure I want to keep it. It was so taboo for so many years, I'm still afraid for my adults.

Thanks for that!

Finally I can try to get all three Snow Angels!

Actually you will only be able to have one type of Snow Angel ever, the wing pattern is determined by your scroll(randomized), not by the egg itself or its parents.

I love the snow fort idea. I made the mistake of building first, using all my snow. I'm on the offensive for awhile. I'll probably do some repairs tomorrow, when no one is online.

I`m willing to take some hits too, feel free to fire some snowballs at me.

And good luck with your event goals everyone.

I didn't realize that I was locked when I bred my holly and they auto-abandoned sad.gif

Yay for no limits biggrin.gif

Bummer...I can't catch any of the Hollys....>_< And how are we supposed to collect the snow? It just automatically accumulates, the longer you're logged in?

>^_^< V

2 more hits and i'll be level 4... this is going so slow x-x''

Also, if you do hit me, feel free to leave me a PM so that i can return the fire when able biggrin.gif

Edited by FlashBunny

I`m willing to take some hits too, feel free to fire some snowballs at me.

And good luck with your event goals everyone.

Threw a snowball at your fort, didn't mean to destroy it, sorry! D:

Bummer...I can't catch any of the Hollys....>_< And how are we supposed to collect the snow? It just automatically accumulates, the longer you're logged in?

>^_^< V

Yep! I think it auto-accumulates even if your'e not logged in, but once you're inactive for a while, you'll get half of what your level dictates. From my understanding. o.o

Good luck catching!