TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

The snow fort is cool! Feel free to attack me! I'm seeing lots of hollies in the AP - managed to snag 2.

Thanks so much TJ! I love the even and I absolutely love the fact that we can keep more holiday dragons now!!!!

/* does the happy dance */

Thanks! and merry christmas!

love the fort game design, though i dont know which lvl is the max... hah, and im excited to see christmas eggs! join this game this year and i loved it! a few of my friends also joined too.

anyways, again, Merry Christmas! biggrin.gif

I - can't see any snow to collect. Am I snookered ?

I think you collect snow automatically. No need to click any little graphic or anything. ^-^

If you click on the link Snowforts in your dragons overview, you'll get a page with a link "edit your fort". That picture also shows you how many snow you've collected.

Have fun!

Eeeee. Just caught my first ever holly!! (too bad its not even gen.. BUT HOLLY!!!!!)

<3 <3

Now to try to find some pretty checkers!

OMG no limits no limits no limits? Panic --> joy --> panic --> mad laughter --> ...... WILL YOU SCROLL-LOCKING DRAGONS GROW UP ALREADY!?

biggrin.gif

Oooh yay! So happy about this news and about my first Christmas event :D:D Thanks TJ/mods/spriters/event organizers!!

Thank you! This seems fun xd.png Currently hunting for a holly for someone since my hollies were promised last year (if they are still around). Will probably hoard Yulebucks and Snow Angels if I can

Somehow I went to lvl 2 with my fort, but I don't even have one built and it says i have a broken fort to attend to, but I don't even see a link to repair it. O.o

oh well I guess xd.png Still no hollies except for the ones I got out of the tradingt hread, which i'm grateful for.

My Snow fortress is acting weird o.O Put an igloo on the plate, dragged it around, saved - and was down to 0 snow, from previous 10. And when I drag the igloo around now, a second one appears underneath it - that I never built because I just needed one and a few wall-pieces..

But aside from that, nice event!

Got to level six... And used up all my snow. Now I have to wait for an hour *sigh*

Yeah!!! My first-ever Christmas on DC!

Love the snowfort idea (throw me some snow, ha!)

Also, any holiday donations would be appreciated, now that there's no egg-limit on Holiday breeds xd.png!!!

Feel free to hit my fort! My scroll is the same as my name.

Edited by cdvla313

Thanks TJ! This is great. biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, I have to sleep.... guess I won't be moving up fort levels until the morning at least. sad.gif

/Still overflowing with happiness about the egg limits gone, though. Now I can get more Yulebucks! I was new when I got my two, and so they have messy lineages - I'd like one with a nice lineage to breed and make people happy.

A QUICK HOLIDAY EVENT FAQ:

What's max level?

25 I've heard.

How to get EXP?

Either whack someone else's fort with snow or get whacked. Whacking and destroying a fort I believe yields 3 exp (with loose snow) rather than 1 exp (a loose snow whack).

What's HP?

The amount of whacks your fort can stand before needing to be repaired. Repairing takes up snow.

My fort is destroyed?

That means that people whacking your fort will get 0 exp whilst taking up snow (if I recall correctly)

How to get snow?

Over time you'll build it up. As you level up, your snow earn rate will increase. e.g. right now I'm at level 13 and my snow earn rate is 3 snow/hour.

Snow is added exactly on the hour.

Edited by DarkEternity