TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Thank you for that information, DarkEternity.

At level five my snow per hour went up from one per hour to two per hour. With your snow per hour at level thirteen sitting at three per hour, does this mean snow per hour increases by one every five levels? Assuming your snow per hour went up from two to three at level ten. It might also be capped at a certain amount per hour.

Wow, you guys are leveling up quickly. Okay, I'm going to stay up one more hour.

One last attack on a random person in this thread before I'm out of snow (as I just got that snow) and off for the night. At 4am in the morning. xd.png

Would love to come back to a ruined fort, if anybody is interested in taking me down. ;D

Hahahahahaha!

SNOW WARS! (Christmas Event '13)

Didn't see anyone else do it yet, so I made a thread in the Games section for the event! biggrin.gif

Great, I was waiting for that, thanks! biggrin.gif

In case somebody decides to attack me, please PM so I can return the favor as soon as I have snow again. biggrin.gif

Edited by TheDoggy

If you click on the link Snowforts in your dragons overview, you'll get a page with a link "edit your fort". That picture also shows you how many snow you've collected.

Have fun!

Well that's the thing. I collected two igloos and a "outside wall" (and saved) and my snow still shows 0....

A QUICK HOLIDAY EVENT FAQ:

What's max level?

25 I've heard.

How to get EXP?

Either whack someone else's fort with snow or get whacked. Whacking and destroying a fort I believe yields 3 exp (with loose snow) rather than 1 exp (a loose snow whack).

What's HP?

The amount of whacks your fort can stand before needing to be repaired. Repairing takes up snow.

My fort is destroyed?

That means that people whacking your fort will get 0 exp whilst taking up snow (if I recall correctly)

How to get snow?

Over time you'll build it up. As you level up, your snow earn rate will increase. e.g. right now I'm at level 13 and my snow earn rate is 3 snow/hour.

Snow is added exactly on the hour.

Thank you! smile.gif

I was really puzzled when TJ's post mentioned nothing about a raffle this year. All became clear when I visited the snow-fort page though.

Just got on now and woo, snowballs! 8D

Oh man, I lobbed one snowball and now I can't throw another. Got to love being level 1. XD Hopefully I'll be able to max out my level by the end of the event! I'm bogged down with work shifts so a little anxious about that. ouo

Feel free to destroy my fort, guise. 8D Same name. :D

Edited by Varekis

wow i think i love this christmas game most *.* i think the snowfort are a awesome idea

and no limit with dragons is really realy wonderfull! thank you so much!

I just learned that I can attack my own fort.

Don't do it.

Does anyone know if the arrangement of our fort make any difference, or just the total amount of snow? (edit: gotta go soon so I'll make my fort now as it probably doesn't make a difference)

Edited by diaveborn

Don't do it.

Haha wow, did you earn negative exp? ohmy.gif

till when can i breed my dragons again? want to devide them equally between the days

Edited by araglas

Thanks, DarkEternity for the information! Anyone want to attack? My scroll name is Sheriziya. Have fun!

@Araglas: Breeding is usual up until the holiday days itself, if I remember correctly, so up to December 25th.

It seems the event is causing DC to crash for me.... Error database occured upon displaying dragons, being logged out and upon refresh being logged again, displaying dragons, but only links for the eggs instead of the images...... Oh boy........

Edited by Sheriziya

Thanks, DarkEternity for the information! Anyone want to attack? My scroll name is Sheriziya. Have fun!

@Araglas: Breeding is usual up until the holiday days itself, if I remember correctly, so up to December 25th.

thank you

Don't do it.

<_< >_>

Oh god, it's so hard to resist trying when you say it like that. XD

Glad to know it is not just me. Hope TJ will get it fixed soon sad.gif