TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Oh my god no limits, it's a Christmas miracle!

Managed to get two from AP so far and now I'm egglocked. tongue.gif Excited to catch more in the morning when my ERs hatch!!

Edited by Leicis

My first DragCave Christmas, and this is already a lot of fun! I'm so happy about the lift on breed limits for previous years' holidays! biggrin.gif I'll be stalking the AP to see if I might be able to find Snow Angel eggs for all three color morphs. Thank you so much for removing the limits, TJ! You've really made my day.

Snow forts? Oh this is going to be interesting too . . . . laugh.gif

I'll be stalking the AP to see if I might be able to find Snow Angel eggs for all three color morphs.

the color morphs depend on the scroll. you only get 1 morph out of the 3 and you cant change it or get a different morph no matter how many eggs you hatch. its locked by the scroll.

No limits! My, waited for that for a long time now. Can finally complete my holiday sets- won't just have my two CBs anymore for all of them.

No limits ö.ö Yay! biggrin.gif More Ribbon Dancers for me <3

But I don't want to overdo it, as there are limited dragons from previous years... So maybe one or two of each breed should be enough. Especially as I still have some eggs on my scroll, because I thought "Ah, the only think you need is another Holly. You can't participate in the AP-hunting anyway." Now I can.

This is awesome biggrin.gif

Although I am not sure if I really understand this Snow collecting thing.

Argh going through the AP is making me think I should develop a serious plan for what I should hunt for, now that the limits are gone.

...but actually I'm just clicking around crazily. xd.png I definitely am trying for a Holly though, since I don't have any at all.

Does this mean if I breed my Holly, the egg will stay on my scroll instead of being auto-abandoned since I have two?

Funtimes! I kept checking to see. I checked the forums maybe twenty minutes before the event went up!

Then I was just cruising through the AP and did a double-take when I saw the Christmas eggs.

I'm excited about the snow fighting and stuff! Thanks, TJ and helping staff. Also, more thanks for egg limit lift?! Whaaaat.

Happy Holidays, everyone.

sweeet i was hoping the holiday dragon limit would be lifted for christmas. now we wont have maybe so many holiday eggs clogging the ap

Yay! Christmas begins! No limits?! blink.gif *drools over Christmas stripe checkers* although now the battle for a holly just got even harder!

Wonderful event. Love the no limits on past dragons. I've seen and missed a lot of hollies and I actually caught a couple of pretty 3rd gen yules.

Gratz to those able to catch anything! I've been clicking on anything and haven't made a catch yet happy.gif But I'm having fun.

What a great event! I've missed all past Christmas dragons, so this new 2+ limit on past ones is pretty neat (although I'm just trying to get my hands on one of each for now, as that'll suffice for me this year). Can't wait for the new dragons to come out.

Merry Christmas to all!

No Limits! Yeah! Thanks!

Now I just Need the same for Valentines Day and I'll be happy ever after. laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Caught a Holly.. To bad its messy sleep.gif

Guess I will freeze it. Really need me a 5th gen. or lower though xd.png

So far this has been fun (a little frustrating) but fun :3

Happy for no Limits biggrin.gif

Caught a Holly.. To bad its messy sleep.gif

Guess I will freeze it. Really need me a 5th gen. or lower though

If you don't really want it, why not let it go again?

Some of the text could use a recolour -- I didn't notice the castle had stats and the snow had instructions until I looked closely.

Hey, they're readable now! Did I make a difference!? laugh.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

the color morphs depend on the scroll. you only get 1 morph out of the 3 and you cant change it or get a different morph no matter how many eggs you hatch. its locked by the scroll.

Whoops. Still learning! rolleyes.gif But that's OK; they're all pretty. Now I can drive myself nuts trying to pick one. wink.gif

If you don't really want it, why not let it go again?

Might still want a frozen hatchling. If it's lineage is one that they're not gonna use, why not freeze it?

Bred my holly! Will I be able to get another except my egg that I kept? They're super messy and I'd love something clean!

OMG UNLIMITED HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!

Thank you for that!

Merry Christmas everyone!