TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

I absolutely love this! Thank you for sharing.

Anytime. smile.gif You gotta love the classics.

seen so many hollies! I may not be able to catch any but sooo many pretties!

I was just popping in to comment on how many of them have *really* messy lineages, lol! Still, nice to see them in the AP. I remember what my first Christmas on DC was like. *shudder*

This may be a silly question, but do we actually have to collect the snow every hour or does it in fact build up? If you leave it for three hours are there three pieces of snow waiting for you?

Thank you.

Snow builds up. I just left mine for the last two hours, game back and had 2 units of snow. Personally, I'm more curious as to if there's a cap on how much snow we can have built up, or if it just keeps going.

I was just popping in to comment on how many of them have *really* messy lineages, lol!  Still, nice to see them in the AP.  I remember what my first Christmas on DC was like.  *shudder*

I am lucky to have some hollies and might save the breeding to end of the week to keep the momentum going - but I am not going to lie it is great to see them! Is it bad I still want them?!

I am super glad to be able to catch past holidays as now my snow angels and yulebucks can have less messier lineages if I get lucky

@zorua9 - Yep unlimited till you are scroll locked yay!

Edited by lilacamy931

Can we now collect more than 2 christmas eggs from a breed or can we catch more, I am a little bit confused. xd.png

does this mean we can get an unlimited amount of previous Christmas dragons?

Yes. For the old christmas dragons you're only limited to the amount of eggs/hatchlings you can have on your scroll. Have fun!

@Shajana: For the old Christmas dragons you can collect as many as you like. For the new ones (starting December 25th until December 28) you can only collect 2 this year.

ETA: OH, you can repair your fort! Another fun addition laugh.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

Can we now collect more than 2 christmas eggs from a breed or can we catch more, I am a little bit confused. xd.png

Yep collect all older christmas dragons until you drop or scroll locked biggrin.gif

After staying up much longer than intended last night, and clicking probably well over a hundred hollies, I managed to snag two decent lines and I'm content for now. Though I will still make a (futile) attempt at snagging a pretty 2nd or 3rd gen. rolleyes.gif

Now that we can actually do pretty lines with our holidays without fear of having to release CBs, I'm not too sure what to do with them. xd.png I totally wasn't expecting the limit to be lifted so I hadn't really thought anything out. As soon as I get home, I will have to spend a while pondering about that. =P

does building on my fort increase the streng or is it just for fun?

It increases the strength. Just hover your mouse over the snowballs on the edit page and it will show you how much it will add to your fort's strength.

This may be a silly question, but do we actually have to collect the snow every hour or does it in fact build up? If you leave it for three hours are there three pieces of snow waiting for you?

Thank you.

According to the reports on the IRC it collects automatically.

Thank you for the confirmation that the snow builds up by the hour - much appreciated.

Bwahaha. Caught http://dragcave.net/lineage/fUCZG and was gifted http://dragcave.net/lineage/DJX5F . I also reached level 5 but now I'm at a dilemma. Should I let my precious fort be destroyed and quickly gain levels, or should i wait and destroy everyone elses? >:D It's a bit weird how the AP is still filled with non-holiday eggs. Meh, I'm going back to sleep (stupid time zones).

Edit: Does anyone know what decorating your fort actually does? I don't think there's much protection...

Edited by Sarah864

Bwahaha. Caught http://dragcave.net/lineage/fUCZG and was gifted http://dragcave.net/lineage/DJX5F . I also reached level 5 but now I'm at a dilemma. Should I let my precious fort be destroyed and quickly gain levels, or should i wait and destroy everyone elses? >:D It's a bit weird how the AP is still filled with non-holiday eggs. Meh, I'm going back to sleep (stupid time zones).

Edit: Does anyone know what decorating your fort actually does? I don't think there's much protection...

The more you build your fort, the stronger it becomes. If I interpret the hover messages on the edit page correctly.

I hope the limit will be removed for Valentines too, I absolutely adore Sweetlings and would love to have a few more.

I could sit at the computer all day trying to catch these blasted eggs. Too bad I have to go to school. ._.

I "think" it just builds up, what I gather is after the 3 hours if you are inactive on the scroll it wont continue to accumulate.

With the attack mode random or player, does the other side know who is attacking?

That's great. I have school for two days!

Anyway, snow+unlimited eggs=AWESOME

I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED. Thou shall pay, attacker! (Still trying to figure out how forts work xd.png) Best event so far though!

Feel free to throw snowball at me. My scroll name is hklmtt007.

Please pm me if you'd like a whack back. smile.gif

Merry Christmas!

AT LAST!

I got a Holy! And with a clear lineage too!

Thank you TJ for this gift to be able to have more than 2 Christmas dragons, and for this great mini game!