TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

edit:I dont understand this 'unlimited' thing. my egg limit is still 4.how comes that?

Your total limit stays the same, depending on your trophy level. But you are no longer limited to two of each Christmas breed from past years smile.gif

So you COULD, say, have 4 Yulebuck eggs (not possible even for someone with a gold trophy until today !) - but no more than that, as you are still at a 4 egg limit.

I don't have a holly and now that there are no limits, I won't get one. The snow fort looks fun but I work every day for the next two weeks, so I'll miss out.

Woah! I didn't know ppl can be so friendly! Thanks to all who sent me gifts, u don't know how much you helped me.

I thought all ppl are cold-hearted, but i see its not true, thanks for it. smile.gif

Yay! Of course - now I need to figure out what to breed my other Holly Dragon with (my First is set).

Thanks in advance for all the fun TJ and everyone else.

Edited by ShorahNagi

I won't be able to get any. My server isn't fast enough and there are too many people... /.\

Not for lack of trying though... *sigh*

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

Give it time. As all the other eggs in the AP die off, there will be a holiday wall, and everyone will be locked.

Merry Christmas everyone!

It is a fun event and I am enjoying it greatly as are my kids and wife.

But I'm missing a small part, when you are random attacking forts, you don't see the name you are attacking and I'm wondering a little......

Nice, the limits are raised, but the newer members 'll get even an harder time to get hollies, now people can stock them up. But I was craving for longer lineages with other X-mas eggs, so I need to plan some breeding.

Just bred my Holly and sent three cute little Holly eggs to the AP. :3 Now my own hunting can begin - I love that the limits have been raised, I somehow always thought TJ would finally do it this year without announcing it before. Good to see I've been right about that. biggrin.gif

I have bred all but one of my Holiday Dragons - and it seems most of the eggs have been picked up (it's hard to tell on some of them) - easier to figure out in a few days when they are hatchlings and even easier when they grow up.

Event wise - I both love and hate building events. I love them because they are so creative...I hate them because my OCD demands what I make be symmetrical to the best of my ability...

laugh.gif Wow! This is Awesome! Finally! I'll be able to get those Christmas dragons. Merry Christmas! It is slow because, there are a lot of users in the cave. You have to be fast to get one. LOL Snowball fight is fun! xd.png

I have bred all but one of my Holiday Dragons - and it seems most of the eggs have been picked up (it's hard to tell on some of them) - easier to figure out in a few days when they are hatchlings and even easier when they grow up.

Event wise - I both love and hate building events. I love them because they are so creative...I hate them because my OCD demands what I make be symmetrical to the best of my ability...

THIS. On my Valentine 2013 flower vase I have one which is sort of coming out of the vase and it looks odd. I must have symmetrical forts!! :U

Edited by Phioxse

A mate of mine has just had a holly disaster; she bred hers to get a second, and they all autod (she doesn't know why, she reckons she did choose one...) I can't breed a replacement for her as I've done both mine (I was sad not to get to keep one for MOI - but them's the breaks !)

If anyone would like to send a Holly egg to Quinney, it would make me very happy, as well as her...

On another matter - can we not SEE the damage we do to the forts of others ? I just did quite a lot to someone - and it looks just as it did before I attacked it...

A mate of mine has just had a holly disaster; she bred hers to get a second, and they all autod (she doesn't know why, she reckons she did choose one...) I can't breed a replacement for her as I've done both mine (I was sad not to get to keep one for MOI - but them's the breaks !)

If anyone would like to send a Holly egg to Quinney, it would make me very happy, as well as her...

On another matter - can we not SEE the damage we do to the forts of others ? I just did quite a lot to someone - and it looks just as it did before I attacked it...

I've seen forts which are damaged. I guess you just have to throw a lot at them.

Great timing, I took a day off from work today and woah, DC Christmas has started! biggrin.gif

Bred some of my Christmas dragons, totally unable to pick up anything in the AP though. xd.png

But I'm having lots of fun playing SNOW WARS! To say it with Sherlock, The Game is on!!

There's a great snowball thread in the forum now that makes it easy to throw or receive snowballs, come and join us:

Dragon Cave forum Snowball fight

Edited by Arlessiar

1 more exp point for me to hit level 11! Does anyone know when we get snowballs/h raises?

Just caught my sister two holly eggs and two last year dragons. What a start of the holiday season! ohmy.gif