TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Hey, I just bred my last year dragon, and it produced 4 eggs. I chose one to keep, and my scroll auto-abandoned the other 3. As there is no limit, should this be happening? I don't think this is right

Woah! I didn't know ppl can be so friendly! Thanks to all who sent me gifts, u don't know how much you helped me.

I thought all ppl are cold-hearted, but i see its not true, thanks for it. smile.gif

That is great to hear .. it is supposed to be the spirit of giving after all. Sadly still too many greedy around thinking its halloween. But it makes me happy to hear you got some smile.gif

Hey, I just bred my last year dragon, and it produced 4 eggs. I chose one to keep, and my scroll auto-abandoned the other 3. As there is no limit, should this be happening? I don't think this is right

Yes you can always only keep 1 from multi clutch. Just be sure to pick and select one in (think in 30 min) or they will all auto abandon.

Yay! Finally my inner sprite-collector is happy - I can get frozen hatchies without sacrificing CBs!

Also very excited about getting my second Holly, especially since it seems like I'll be able to trade for more in future years.

The snow fort thing looks nice, too! I'm not sure how high level you have to be to get Le Bonuses, but I assume it's quite high.

Anyway, I've locked myself with eggs (mostly to freeze, but I saw a Snow Angel lineage I couldn't resist keeping). Happy hunting, everyone! smile.gif

This year's event sounds like fun. :3

I really want a holly. I wonder if I'll be able to catch one for myself this year. DC seems laggy here, but I'm guessing it's only me.

EDIT: Everything's loading fine, except when I click on an egg at the AP. Then everything lags and I end up losing the egg. sad.gif

Edited by JuhCMoraes

This year's event sounds like fun. :3

I really want a holly. I wonder if I'll be able to catch one for myself this year. DC seems laggy here, but I'm guessing it's only me.

EDIT: Everything's loading fine, except when I click on an egg at the AP. Then everything lags and I end up losing the egg. sad.gif

Yeah, there's nearly 400 other people on there so your chances are slim, but luckily everyone with holiday dragons will breed a little herd of eggs so in a few days hopefully everyone can get what they want.

And I'm sure some nice people will be looking to gift their eggs to those that have none of that type.

I need more snow!! Bred some of my holidays already, will breed the rest over the next day or so to spread them out a bit. Everything is going so fast in the AP right now, but if it's like Halloween it will get easier as the days go on and more people bred their dragons. I'm loving having no limit, now I can freeze some hatchlings, the sprites are so pretty. I'm sad though to see so many of the eggs I bred last year didn't make it. A few of the dragons have no offspring, even though they did produce eggs. Hopefully lifting the limits will help with that.

It's quite competitive in the ap for sure. 300+ people. I managed to snag some ribbon dancers though. I had been thinking Golden Wyvern x RB lineage, but this x Canopy is rather cheery and bright. Pretty! http://dragcave.net/lineage/OBTZp

And cute names to boot!

I can't see any snow...is it appearing at certain times or randomly?

It's collected automatically - you don't need to hunt for it on the page every hour.

Haha there goes my hope of getting a Holly off the AP this year...with people able to grab more than 2, now I have no chance >.< bad slow computer! Bad! Shame! It should know I'm out of town after today until Christmas! And thus work faster so that I can grab the eggs I need for this year!

Oh well lol. Maybe next year =P

I bred my holiday dragons as well. I have one Wrapping-Wing that hasn't bred yet. I'll wait and see if I can manage to hatch at least one of my eggs before I breed him. tongue.gif

And yeah, 300+ people in there, I have almost no chance to get a holly. It was worth a try, though. I gave up for today. lol I'll try again tomorrow.

Well how about that! O.o I managed to get one, and it's from a Santa line. Awesome!

Now I can go on my vacation worry free ^^

Well how about that! O.o I managed to get one, and it's from a Santa line. Awesome!

Now I can go on my vacation worry free ^^

Congrats, it's lovely!

Congrats, it's lovely!

Thanks, I'm quite happy now!

Though I don't think I'll be able to participate in the event =P Due to I'm going to be gone tomorrow until Christmas xd.png Ah well, I dont' win Raffles anyways. Unless I can get to max level in an hour while packing in the meantime =P

*huggles her Holly* Merry Christmas everyone! ^w^