TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Oh no! I've seen variations of this game on other sites, and I've always been terrible at it...

Does anything bad happen if you get attacked before (or if you don't) start building a fort?

^I'd think the snowball thrower either won't get experience, or maybe it isn't possible to target a fort-less user in the first place.

These are some powerful snowballs. They keep removing large chunks from my igloos.

Edited by dirtytabs

^I'd think the snowball thrower either won't get experience, or maybe it isn't possible to target a fort-less user in the first place.

These are some powerful snowballs. They keep removing large chunks from my igloos.

You get 0 experience. Targeted some friends who didn't have anything/or had their forts destroyed and got nothing.

Do you see the damage with each hit? Because seriously, my igloo looks exactly the same as it started. ._. XD

Do you see the damage with each hit? Because seriously, my igloo looks exactly the same as it started. ._. xd.png

Only when completely annihilated I think!

Do you see the damage with each hit? Because seriously, my igloo looks exactly the same as it started. ._. xd.png

Maybe it's the difference between the one igloo that says it can support a polar bear, and the other one that... doesn't.

Dang, knew I should've read the fine print.

Only when completely annihilated I think!

Oh. =P

Thanks for clearing that up for me. :3

@ above: Except I chose the one that didn't support the polar bear. XD

Edited by Varekis

I'm hopeless at this kind of game - still I'm sure it will be fun.

How does one level up? Does it just happen or do you have to do something?

I'm hopeless at this kind of game - still I'm sure it will be fun.

How does one level up? Does it just happen or do you have to do something?

When someone hits your fort and when you hit someone else's, which has not been destroyed completely yet, you get exp. You get 3 exp. for destroying a structure I think. Thus, keep your fort strong and ATTACK!

You level up with experience points!

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Last time I fixed my igloo, it had 4 HP taken off and I could see the interior of the igloo. Took all of my snow to repair it.

...Gosh, maybe 4 HP was all it had. Oops.

Last time I fixed my igloo, it had 4 HP taken off and I could see the interior of the igloo. Took all of my snow to repair it.

...Gosh, maybe 4 HP was all it had. Oops.

Ooh. That's kind of neato, barring the having-to-use-resources-to-patch-it-up part. I've had half of the HP (5) shaved off and mine's still intact. :s

... Now I want to know what the interior looks like. Just plain ice? :P

Why can't I hold my newly-bred Holiday eggs in a Teleport Link? They're not showing up when I try to Teleport them. I bred three and kinda wanted to gift two of them...

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Ooh. That's kind of neato, barring the having-to-use-resources-to-patch-it-up part. I've had half of the HP (5) shaved off and mine's still intact. :s

... Now I want to know what the interior looks like. Just plain ice? tongue.gif

I attacked one of them, yeah, plain ice I think.

Why can't I hold my newly-bred Holiday eggs in a Teleport Link?

Have you selected one? Even though the limit's lifted, you still have to pick one and dump the rest. Dunno if that's why. It's my only guess, though.

Have you selected one? Even though the limit's lifted, you still have to pick one and dump the rest. Dunno if that's why. It's my only guess, though.

No I haven't. I thought that you could hold all of them for a time, long enough to Teleport them to someone else. Like 24 hours or something.

No I haven't. I thought that you could hold all of them for a time, long enough to Teleport them to someone else. Like 24 hours or something.

No - only one - as always with a clutch, you have to select one to keep or they will all auto in 30 minutes. So you can only gift one, too.

What is the meaning of the word "Exp" on the snow thing ?.

No - only one - as always with a clutch, you have to select one to keep or they will all auto in 30 minutes. So you can only gift one, too.

What is the meaning of the word "Exp" on the snow thing ?.

Oh, okay. I must be remembering wrong then. Thanks!

"Exp" generally stands for "experience points" or just "experience." Perhaps as you get more snow you get more Exp and are able to build better forts? IDK because I haven't really messed around with it, though.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan