TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

What happens when you attack your own fort?

Thank you for the amazing news!

Can't wait untill i can get to my page again and start to breed! biggrin.gif

I hope we'll still have all our dragons... Let's hope the lagmonster stays away smile.gif

Well, I've bred all my christmas dragons. Kept one of each breed for myself and gave the rest to the AP. I hope they all find nice homes smile.gif

Oh a database error happened, hope it can be fixed soon.

Feel free to throw snowball at me. My scroll name is catpaw.

And if you need me to whack back, just pm me to let me know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And now I'm out of snowball so maybe you have to wait.

Edited by catpaw

Oh a database error happened, hope it can be fixed soon.

Feel free to throw snowball at me. My scroll name is catpaw.

And if you need me to whack back, just pm me to let me know.

Just whacked you laugh.gif I'd love a whack back! (scroll: Sheriziya)

Ooooh fun! I'm only level 4, but if you want to, my scroll is the same as my username here, xoxoLuver_Grrrloxox smile.gif I'm on school holiday after today so I'll have a bunch of time to play happy.gif

I swear I sometimes pick up the same egg 4 times because everyone else abandons it after picking up right away too xd.png.

People with database errors - try clearing your cache? I had a database error too just a bit ago but it went away when I did that.

Edited by diaveborn

i still get this note when i breed

"Click the egg you wish to keep. If you do not select an egg, all of them will be abandoned after an hour.

Even if you keep one of these eggs, it may still be abandoned automatically after thirty minutes if you are already at the limit for this breed."

Does anyone have a guess on when the AP might slow down a bit? I don't have any Christmas eggs so I was hoping to grab some, but they've been realllllly elusive. And will the tree decorating thing happen as well? I took a very long break from DC, so I have no clue about any of the traditions here

The limit on old dragons is gone? ohmy.gif

I was honestly thinking of realizing my messy-Yulebuck, but now there's no need - yippieh!!!!

Edit: And I realized that I can collect Butterbutts now, work on checkers and...

and no stress for gifting my babies, because no accidental-abandon <3

edit 2: And I can have 2 CB adults and still freeze a messy one later biggrin.gif

And an interactive event - yay.

I guess I must have been good this year if Santa-TJ brings me such great gifts.

Edited by herk

Does anyone have a guess on when the AP might slow down a bit? I don't have any Christmas eggs so I was hoping to grab some, but they've been realllllly elusive. And will the tree decorating thing happen as well? I took a very long break from DC, so I have no clue about any of the traditions here

No idea about the slow down. Might take a couple of hours or perhaps a day or so.....

Instead of the Tree decorating we now have the snow forts. It's a different thing every holiday smile.gif

Have fun!

i still get this note when i breed

"Click the egg you wish to keep. If you do not select an egg, all of them will be abandoned after an hour.

Even if you keep one of these eggs, it may still be abandoned automatically after thirty minutes if you are already at the limit for this breed."

Everyone get it but don't worry, your bred Christmas eggs you keep (one per breeding) won't be auto-abandoned.

sent you a pn with a snow angel egg smile.gif

Everyone get it but don't worry, your bred Christmas eggs you keep (one per breeding) won't be auto-abandoned.

thank you. now ißm relieved xd.png

although i gave it away now, but i still have some to breed... the next days caus tody i bred my limit wink.gif

This may be a silly question, but do we actually have to collect the snow every hour or does it in fact build up? If you leave it for three hours are there three pieces of snow waiting for you?

Thank you.

This may be a silly question, but do we actually have to collect the snow every hour or does it in fact build up? If you leave it for three hours are there three pieces of snow waiting for you?

Thank you.

I "think" it just builds up, what I gather is after the 3 hours if you are inactive on the scroll it wont continue to accumulate.

With the attack mode random or player, does the other side know who is attacking?

Edited by lilacamy931