TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Cool.Caught a yulebuck and a snow angel.Really want a holly/winter magi or wrapping wing...Good luck everyone smile.gif

edit:I dont understand this 'unlimited' thing. my egg limit is still 4.how comes that?

Edited by DennysCool

Where do you find the snow?

In the scroll or beside the snow fort?

I didn't find any...

unsure.gif

It accumulates for you, if you click into the fort you can begin to build smile.gif

For those that asked I have whacked you with snow! Feel free to return the favour or ask me laugh.gif

Sulking off to a christmas lunch now, back soon to decide who's been naughty or nice.....

If someone has issues catching a holly and doesn't mind inbreeding a caught a sweetheart from No L's offspring that I'll freeze otherwise~

I made sure the first person I nailed with a snowball was TJ; of course, it appears his fort is already destroyed =P

Onwards to another season of trying to catch a Holly--

I made sure the first person I nailed with a snowball was TJ; of course, it appears his fort is already destroyed =P

Onwards to another season of trying to catch a Holly--

Hah, a pal of mine was my first.

I think the next ones are going to be all the people I know from Dragon Requests, after that, description frequenters beware...

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

I'll be trying to pelt everyone with snow after school xd.png I expect my fort to be completely demolished by then anyways xd.png

awesome.. uhm if anyone wanna lineage swap a holly with me..? i want a similair length line check my scroll i own 2!

Okay, not whacking the popular peeps anymore, your forts are already down!

On another note... annihilated a pal's fort. Got 3 XP >:3

Snow forts.. how fun!

Scroll name is the same as forum name if anyone wants a target LOL

Geeze, what is this snow made out of, uranium? One snowball just took the entire top off my fort.

If someone has issues catching a holly and doesn't mind inbreeding a caught a sweetheart from No L's offspring that I'll freeze otherwise~

-raises hand- o-o I havent had a single ounce of luck with hollys...

biggrin.gif That's great! Now we can break the forts. Let's get crazy!!

Wooh! I swear I haven't been this excited in a long while. Christmas events have always been my favourites.

Geeze, what is this snow made out of, uranium? One snowball just took the entire top off my fort.

At least something happened visibly! My fort looks exactly the same... XD

Awesome! Thank you, TJ - that's a great way to make breeders happy but still give everybody a chance at new eggs. Best Christmas present ever!