TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

I think the name would be something connected to nighttime, no real reason why, but that's what I thought of when I saw the egg, lol.

Well, considering the nickname of Flutterbutts, it's probably Twerking Twin-winged Twerps.

Aaaaand then I reserved that name. o3o

"Twerps are a new species with similarities to Wyverns, but they have more than one pair of wings and they twerk. A lot."

Can this be a thing? ovo I want 4000 of it.

Now these eggs would look nice in my parents bedroom as their walls are a light purple:) with a dark purple rug!!

Well, considering the nickname of Flutterbutts, it's probably Twerking Twin-winged Twerps.

Aaaaand then I reserved that name. o3o

"Twerps are a new species with similarities to Wyverns, but they have more than one pair of wings and they twerk. A lot."

LOL. Am I the only one who thought of Miley Cyrus when I read this? xd.png

They're probably something like Twin-wing Wyverns or something.

LOL. Am I the only one who thought of Miley Cyrus when I read this? xd.png

They're probably something like Twin-wing Wyverns or something.

no you're not the only one. it made me laugh a little, which i needed to do. haven't done enough of that lately.

can't wait to see the adults when i get home from work!

As long as we're spectating...words that begin with Tw:

Twinkle

Twilight

Twin

Twitch

Twist

Twirl

I did lol at the miley cyrus thing biggrin.gif

As long as we're spectating...words that begin with Tw:

Twinkle

Twilight

Twin

Twitch

Twist

Twirl

I did lol at the miley cyrus thing biggrin.gif

I like Twinkle. That'd be a cute name for it. ^w^

I like Twinkle, but I think Twirl might be a little more realistic considering their body design.

Why do people freak out about catching these things? I've been egg-locked forever and I still managed to catch two pretty easily, despite having really crappy internet and a slow computer.

I would laugh so hard if these were called "Twerk" dragons though . . .

Twilight would be cool too but as Wahya says, it'll probably end up as Twirl.

Edited by GUYUGKUYG

Can this be a thing? ovo I want 4000 of it.

It can be a thing if you make it a thing. o3o I know what my next DR will be! :D

Well jeez you guys, now I have to name one of them "Twerking Miley Cyrus" >:Y

Hm, I rather like Twirl, yes, and Twinkle, though I think it might be more like Twirling or Twinkling.

Some other tw words:

-Twain (an archaic word for two, which would be interesting) And then I also reserved "Twerking Mark Twain"

-Twibill (also archaic, a double-bladed battle-ax)

-Twice

Some tu words after turpentine:

-Turquoise. May refer to the color of the stripes.

-Tutelary. Not sure if these guys are even guardians of any kind, though, but may be a possibility.

-and then it was a Tuxedo Dragon. :B

Some ty words:

-Type

-Typical

-I do agree that Typhoon, while it could be a possible name given the wings, would seem possibly insensitive at this current point in time.

-Tyrant. Who knows, maybe they're really mean.

Some u words before ultraviolet:

-and then they were Udon Noodle Dragons

-Ugly. I would be sad if they were called "ugly" anything.

-Ulterior Motive Dragons :D

-ULTIMATE DRAGONS

-Ultrafabulous Dragons

-Ultramarine, possibly in reference to the stripe color

Yay names.

I saw some people talking about how hard they were to hatch - mine hatched with around 2,000 views...one slightly under, one with 2300 or so.

Not sure why some needed more?

I can't wait to see it all growed up - I hope I'm not expecting too much dry.gif

They remind me of a darker colored Lumina dragon, you know, with the second pair of wings and such.

I didn't even think about that Diame. Good eye!

Edited by Wahya

I saw some people talking about how hard they were to hatch - mine hatched with around 2,000 views...one slightly under, one with 2300 or so.

Not sure why some needed more?

I can't wait to see it all growed up - I hope I'm not expecting too much dry.gif

You may have had more U Views/Clicks than most seem to be getting.

I know I was overly cautious with mine and spent several hours ERing them to hatch, (although they actually had numbers good enough to hatch a metallic at 4D,) rather than trying to catch more...

Edit: added brackets, as the sentence seemed rather confusing as it stood, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

Caught one yesterday and the other today. I really love how the second stage hatchlings came out. Thank you TJ!

Well jeez you guys, now I have to name one of them "Twerking Miley Cyrus" >:Y

Some other tw words:

-Twain (an archaic word for two, which would be interesting) And then I also reserved "Twerking Mark Twain"

You are so making me LOL tonight, EEF! Please put me on the list for an offspring of Twerking Miley Cyrus and Twerking Mark Twain. :-)

And now I reeeeeeeeeeally want Udon Noodle Dragons. They can be like an eastern dragon complement to Cheese Dragons. :-D

Edited by tjekan

I managed to snag the name I wanted - Purple Friday. A reference to Black Friday and their coloration happy.gif

I managed to snag the name I wanted - Purple Friday. A reference to Black Friday and their coloration ^_^

Oooh, I like that name! ovo Nice grab.

Thank you biggrin.gif I'm waiting to see what the adults look like to permanently name the rest of my clutch. I've just grabbed a few possibly fitting place holding names until then xd.png

Why do people freak out about catching these things?  I've been egg-locked forever and I still managed to catch two pretty easily, despite having really crappy internet and a slow computer.

Some people have dedicated multiple hours (for myself I stopped at 13 hour drops) in an attempt to get them. You can't expect everyone to be as fortunate as yourself ;p

Edited by Ashywolf

I went ahead and named my hatchlings, as I'm too impatient and obsessive about naming things ASAP to wait for TJ's adults. xd.png I'm naming mine with a Night Vale scheme, because purple.

*hopes that the adults are the same color as the hatchies*

Why do people freak out about catching these things? I've been egg-locked forever and I still managed to catch two pretty easily, despite having really crappy internet and a slow computer.

I haven't managed to catch a single one yet. Glad that you've had better luck than me.

I went for a twilight-dusk sounding names...Moody Sunset, Star Streaked Dawn, Setting Night, and Clouds at Twilight =D

I can't wait to see the adults tomorrow morning!