TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

I went for a twilight-dusk sounding names...Moody Sunset, Star Streaked Dawn, Setting Night, and Clouds at Twilight =D

I can't wait to see the adults tomorrow morning!

Is it just me or are they taking longer than usual to hatch?

Mine did and they took a lot more views/unique views to hatch than mine normally need.

It's not just you. They need about 2500-3000 views and 500 unique views minimum to hatch.

Stats to hatching on mine:

Unnamed Hatchling 2,486 698 0

Unnamed Hatchling 1,927 618 0

Unnamed Hatchling 2,171 656 2

Unnamed Hatchling 2,400 612 0

Unnamed Hatchling 2,449 667 1

Unnamed Hatchling 2,501 636 1

Unnamed Hatchling 2,410 598 2

Hehehe, name Cuddly Flutterbutts aquired! Even if it's male in the end.

So did mine. They were hardly even cracked at 3d18h when I checked this morning and they had at least enough views for a normal egg to hatch. Right now my hatchlings have more UVs and Clicks than some of my adults.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Mine hatched at a relatively normal level for me. The stats are as follows (UH = unnamed hatchling):

UH 1- 1880 679 20

UH 2- 1983 752 10

UH 3- 1928 769 17

UH 4- 1616 706 12

Mine always have clicks so that might have something to do with it.

I finally got the last egg that I need for now. If I end up liking them as much as I think I might from the coloring and the look of the hatchie, then I will be hunting more.

I don't know exactly how many views and all my first 4 eggs got, but I know one of them was down to 3d 17h when I finally gave up and ER'd it.

I have two eggs now that are at 4d 0h and only have a third stage crack.

1,520 575 12

1,590 573 9

Mine hatched at a relatively normal level for me. The stats are as follows (UH = unnamed hatchling):

UH 1- 1880 679 20

UH 2- 1983 752 10

UH 3- 1928 769 17

UH 4- 1616 706 12

Mine always have clicks so that might have something to do with it.

Did you incubate yours?

To be fair, mine got in hatcheries relatively late so they didn't get much views before I incubated and ER'd them (was waiting for all my eggs to be low enough time to add them to fansites and I caught some 12+ hours after the first ones I caught), but they took forever.

~3000 views

600 - 700 unique views

2 - 5 clicks

One of mine was in the ER for about four hours before it would finally hatch (ER had nearly 700 eggs and dozens of hatchlings sitting in it, though).

I'm going to put my youngest in earlier than the others went in and see what kind of stats it takes because it does seem like these take a little more to hatch in my experience. o3o

~

Got PicKR as a code for one earlier. =D

I would laugh so hard if these things were called "Two-Winged Twerks".

Actually, I already reserved that name.

Cracking like normal for me.

Egg1: 1,648 veiws, 525 unique veiws. Last crack stage 4days 4hours.

Egg2: 1,606 veiws, 529 unique veiws. Last crack stage 4days 4hours.

So overall there cracking just fine for me if not faster then normal.

So, anyone want an egg from Flutterbutts and Flutterbuttz. I've reserved both names to put on them when they hatch because I loved the nickname Birdzgoboom gave them. And it's apparently caught on xd.png

Cracking like normal for me.

Egg1: 1,648 veiws, 525 unique veiws. Last crack stage 4days 4hours.

Egg2: 1,606 veiws, 529 unique veiws. Last crack stage 4days 4hours.

So overall there cracking just fine for me if not faster then normal.

So, anyone want an egg from Flutterbutts and Flutterbuttz. I've reserved both names to put on them when they hatch because I loved the nickname Birdzgoboom gave them. And it's apparently caught on XD

All dat flutter. <3

I've reserved a name with Flutterbutt in it, as well. x'D But the egg hasn't hatched yet, so I stuck it on my Snow Angel for now.

Mostly because I ran out of Final Fantasy dragon names ;v; sob//

Mine took a lot of views to hatch as well, but for some reason I feel like most new releases are like that for the first week or so. ovo" Maybe I'm not remembering right.

Or maybe they're just more stubborn than I thought. x'D

Edited by birdzgoboom

All dat flutter. <3

I've reserved a name with Flutterbutt in it, as well. x'D But the egg hasn't hatched yet, so I stuck it on my Snow Angel for now.

Mostly because I ran out of Final Fantasy dragon names ;v; sob//

Mine took a lot of views to hatch as well, but for some reason I feel like most new releases are like that for the first week or so. ovo" Maybe I'm not remembering right.

Or maybe they're just more stubborn than I thought. x'D

I'm feeling a stairstep Flutterbutt line coming. Care to join?

Strangely enough, the one I caught last was the first to hatch with the least amount of views and my one that I caught first hatched last with the greatest amount of views.

Edited by Jazeki

Did you incubate yours?

To be fair, mine got in hatcheries relatively late so they didn't get much views before I incubated and ER'd them (was waiting for all my eggs to be low enough time to add them to fansites and I caught some 12+ hours after the first ones I caught), but they took forever.

~3000 views

600 - 700 unique views

2 - 5 clicks

One of mine was in the ER for about four hours before it would finally hatch (ER had nearly 700 eggs and dozens of hatchlings sitting in it, though).

I'm going to put my youngest in earlier than the others went in and see what kind of stats it takes because it does seem like these take a little more to hatch in my experience. o3o

~

Got PicKR as a code for one earlier. =D

I incubated them when they were at 4d 7h and they hatched immediately without any ERing.

I was going to load up on more but then I went to the forest, locking myself with a CB Silver (third one I caught laugh.gif ), and a Green Opal. I guess I will continue on later.

I was going to load up on more but then I went to the forest, locking myself with a CB Silver (third one I caught  laugh.gif ), and a Green Opal. I guess I will continue on later.

Lucky... dry.gif Meh, I just hope TJ's hatchlings grow up soon. I'm not a very patient person.

Edited by Sarah864

Darn!!

Missed the release day. Are they still releasing on the hour? * Please say yes! I have to get a CB breeding pair! xd.png*

Darn!!

Missed the release day. Are they still releasing on the hour? * Please say yes! I have to get a CB breeding pair! xd.png*

Yeah. They are still falling. But they are mixed in with the "old" eggs.

Darn!!

Yeah, each 5 mins there are small drops I think.

Yeah, each 5 mins there are small drops I think.

YESH! Thank you both!

I will be stalking. Is there a specific biome?

YESH! Thank you both!

I will be stalking. Is there a specific biome?

They're in Alpine. smile.gif

Best of luck!