TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

The adult dragons are very lovely. The colors used go perfectly together so the design just pops for me!

A wonderful job, birdzgoboom. smile.gif

I missed getting one but that is okay I am ready for the Holiday ones to start breeding.

Check you pms wink.gif

I love the adult's colors. They are absolutely awesome. I'm glad to have my pairs :3

yummy dragons

Gratz birdzgoboom, awesome debut!

OHMIGOD THOSE SPRITES ARE GORGEOUS

No really, the colors used go together perfectly. I am definitely looking forward to hoarding these.

Just... awesome Ö.Ö I have to admit that usually I'm a little bit dissappointed when a new breed doesn't have dimorphism. But this sprite is so wonderful, I don't care if there is dimorphism or not. Right now, I just want to get MORE of them.

Just... awesome Ö.Ö I have to admit that usually I'm a little bit dissappointed when a new breed doesn't have dimorphism. But this sprite is so wonderful, I don't care if there is dimorphism or not. Right now, I just want to get MORE of them.

This... exactly. O.O

I can't wait to breed the pair of mine! They're so magnificent. ohmy.gif

Awesome job! smile.gif

Omg I love them! I love how you can see the skeleton in the wings. <3 I just might have to breed one of them to my Shimmer sometime in the future (which is saying something because I have a rather small list of approved mates for my Shimmer). biggrin.gif

VERY nice dragon! Love the colors and I know they'll look great in lineages. Way to go for a first time out of the gate!! 'Grats on a really really nice beastie for us collectors!

Beautiful sprites ^^ The colors are well matched and the pose is very pretty. They almost look as if they're wearing a dress haha.

I was a bit dissapointed because there's no dimorphism, but I guess it's better to get one very good sprite then two ok ones tongue.gif

The name killed me - they instantly became 'NWs' in my head lol

Huzzah, finally caught four this morning! That'll hold me for the time being, since I have some IOU breeding to do. biggrin.gif Can't wait to play with the lineages.

Lovely sprites! I think I'm gonna collect more than a few of these lovely dragons. rolleyes.gif

Love love love these. Thank you, and congratulations on a real beauty. biggrin.gif