TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Oh wow i love them! I wasn't expecting them to be so beautiful! Time to get more smile.gif

These are stunning! I can't wait to breed them and see what pretty combinations I can come up with!

Thank you, TJ, and awesome job spriters!!

They are lovely, and the extra info, along with the concept art, is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing all of that with us.

Extra breed info here, whaaaat! And there's lots of it. (I got up early to post this...orz; )

[...]

Wow, thank you for all that additional info, I love reading more about a breed! Especially if it's such a well-rounded description. biggrin.gif And thanks for the concept art, it's amazing!

I only have one question about the lifespan, 35-50 years sounds really really short for a dragon. ohmy.gif Don't they usually have "nearly unlimited lifespans" and no one has seen a dragon die of old age? This would be the only breed that may well die of old age before I do, that's kinda sad... sad.gif

These guys are really pretty! I love the way the front near wing folds, and the spiky chests. <3

Bummer they don't have dimorphism, though--would've loved to see a second pose. xd.png

Wow, thank you for all that additional info, I love reading more about a breed! Especially if it's such a well-rounded description. biggrin.gif And thanks for the concept art, it's amazing!

I only have one question about the lifespan, 35-50 years sounds really really short for a dragon. ohmy.gif Don't they usually have "nearly unlimited lifespans" and no one has seen a dragon die of old age? This would be the only breed that may well die of old age before I do, that's kinda sad... sad.gif

Ah! I forgot to take that out!

I forgot that DC has that "nearly unlimited lifespan" part in it. x'D

I love it! These guys are amazing, I'm glad I've been working on a hoard of them. Congrats, Birdzgoboom!

Took awhile, but I am done, got four more and that is it! First time I have ever gotten so many of a new drop... Ten in all! After I got my initial six, I stayed away to let others have a go at it... After TJ's Nhiostrife's matured I came back for more just to see if I could... And for once, I was able...

Now to get these all matured and get ready for the Holiday fun and games...

I knew these were going to be gorgeous! They're my favorite colors and the sprinting is wonderful.

Oh, I love the adult sprites! (The hatchies were great too!)

I'm going to need to catch more than just the one I managed to get. smile.gif

I still prefer your concept on this. That "near immortality" is imo horribly lame. d:

They grew-up! They look great. Defiantly catching more if the caves arnt too crowded.

Oh, and to make it better this is my first release other then the holiday release.

Edited by draganot

I saved some dragon lives today. laugh.gif

Don't listen to Light Concorde, I love your concept too but I don't want them to die so soon. laugh.gif

-squeals-

WYVERNS!!! wub.gif

They're going to look amazing with Tsunamis happy.gif

Edited by Wahya

Oh snap, prepare for another opal fiasco!

These are very nice! I can't wait to get more.

Congratulations!!! I'm glad to see a new Spriter with such talent added to the cave artists <3

Haven't had time since Saturday to be on at all, so now I get to see the adults... wow! What gorgeous spriting! I really need to get my mitts on some now. laugh.gif Hopefully catching this week will be less challenging (for me) than Saturday was.

*Plots lineages*

Edited by LibbyLishly

Oh goodness they are gorgeous! Almost makes up for the horrid time I had catching them. xd.png Just need one more for pairings sake. I dunno if I want to try catching again or breed something up for one.

-Well I guess the cave gods heard me, got the last one I needed!

Edited by Kerowyn