TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Flutterbutts<333 The best nickname ever.

DC forumites have a preoccupation with butts when it comes to nicknaming breeds, it seems. =P

DC forumites have a preoccupation with butts when it comes to nicknaming breeds, it seems. =P

Yes lol :'D

Two of mine hatched. Yays.

I don't really need my "Princess Twilight Sparkle Vampire Flutterbutts" to hatch RIGHT NIOW. As long as they hatch, doesn't matter. Don't plan on getting any more anyways.

I still couldn't catch any. My first one is a gift from a lovely person.

Unf, I think I will just wait until the number of people stalking the alpine is lower than now

Flutterbutts<333 The best nickname ever.

Omg I didn't think my nickname for them would stick as much as it has x'D

-removed, off topic chat-

For these reasons, though, I don't like the "flutterbutts" nickname, but I can't think of anything better. "Featherbutts"? "Flylights"? Yeah, I got nothin'.

Edited by rubyshoes

There's a problem. I don't know if it's I am careless or what, but I haven't seen any purple opals since the new release started. I have seen so many metals, ices and GWs in alpine but no opal... There were so many of them before the release.

Edited by isaakfvkampfer

sad.gif My Grandmother died friday,  Didnt even find out about Nov until today! sad.gif . Hoping I can catch enough and have them grown by Dec release.

I am sorry to hear about your loss and send you all my sympathy. sad.gif

Regarding your worries with the December release: since we'll be getting Holiday dragons this month there will be no monthly release, so you have time until Christmas, and then you'll only be able to catch two of the new eggs anyways, so you should be fine.

There's a problem. I don't know if it's I am careless or what, but I haven't seen any purple opals since the new release started. I have seen so many metals, ices and GWs in alpine but no opal... There were so many of them before the release.

Breeds have their highs and lows. But yes, I thought back when I was hunting this new release and I haven't seen any Opals either. No Coppers, no Metalls, no Opals while I was in the Alpine.

Edited by Shroomlet

Breeds have their highs and lows. But yes, I thought back when I was hunting this new release and I haven't seen any Opals either. No Coppers, no Metalls, no Opals while I was in the Alpine.

There were deffinatly coppers and metals in the alpine. I saw a lot of them. (coudn't catch them though). Opals were also there, but maybe not in the alpine.

W -removed, off topic chat-

I go with flutterbutts. Sounds like something you want to cuddle.

You know what, I think I will use the name dusk.  laugh.gif

Remember there's a pretty famous bunch of dragons on DC with the name 'Dusk' attached to them.

Edited by rubyshoes

Omg I didn't think my nickname for them would stick as much as it has x'D

It will stick on fourms and it will stick on both of my Flutterbutts as a name I put on reserve shortl after you called them that :3

It seems I was wrong. I saw a silver and a purple opal just 3 min ago. And didn't get either... Typical...

I've seen, I think, 3 CB Golds and 1 CB Silver and a couple CB Coppers during this release. Granted, I wasn't fast enough to grab any of those >.<

Woah wait wrong thread.

Four hatched. Adorbs, now I'll wait with the names until TJ's pretties grow up... That is, tomorrow!<3

Edited by rubyshoes

Yeah. Some of mine have lots of views (just enough in general), 4d 3h left and only one crack. I guess ERing them is unavoidable. D:

3 of mine hatched at some point early this morning when I was asleep, but the 4th did not, and I couldn't figure out why. Then I looked at the hours left on the egg and realized I forgot to incubate it. Oops xDDD

Four hatched. Adorbs, now I'll wait with the names until TJ's pretties grow up... That is, tomorrow!<3

Cool, I can't wait to see them!

Edited by rubyshoes

There is 1 male and 1 female. They are not only females.

Dimorphism means the male and female adults look different. TJ will freeze a hatchie; if there were male and female adult SPRITES (not dragons) he would have two sprites to grow up as well as one to freeze.

These will have identical male and female adults - like the reds, for instance.

I am a little late to the party but I locked myself with these lovelies as well as an Ice eggy. ;w;

Better late than never! happy.gif

But anyway, that's rather offtopic.

There is no Twilight Dragon on the Completed list, so either there just isn't one, or this really may be it. Maybe. It could be Twilit Dragon or even something else between Turpentine and Ultraviolet! It could be another Tu name (could as well be Turtle for all we know), or it could be a Ty name (like Typhoon, etc). I could definitely see them being called Typhoon, actually, since they have so many wings and fly really well.

Or maybe it's a U name. o3o Who knows. I don't think anything else will catch on, though. xd.png

Edited by rubyshoes

Well since this 60 page thread is only for discussing this dragon, I think I'll stop talking. Because 60 pages of the same posts over and over again makes complete sense, especially when the idea of where this dragon's name came from had to do with fandom, so it's only slightly off topic. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Wahya

If I could like your post I would in a heartbeat biggrin.gif . But anyways, back to the dragons, i can see these as uncommon only because it's released into the Alpine which had enough dragons as it is. I hope the hatchlings (is it hatchling and hatchling or hatchie and hatchies???) mature soon, there haven't been purple dragons in a while, and I think these would look best with...hmmm...I don't really know, I can see them going nicely with blue or with the sunrise dragons (the nebulas look good with just about anything) but I can't really see them with much else :s

Edited by rubyshoes