TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

For me it depends on what the adults look like. If I like them, I'll consider hunting for more. If not, then there's more for everyone else xd.png

This. I nabbed a couple pairs a few hours after the release but I'm not going after more for myself until I see the adults.

-requests like this aren't allowed on the forum- Edited by rubyshoes

I am late posting this time, but thank you TJ and spriters for this release! I've caught four, I only need two more for now. Destiny, sending you a PM.

There is no Twilight Dragon on the Completed list, so either there just isn't one, or this really may be it. Maybe. It could be Twilit Dragon or even something else between Turpentine and Ultraviolet! It could be another Tu name (could as well be Turtle for all we know), or it could be a Ty name (like Typhoon, etc). I could definitely see them being called Typhoon, actually, since they have so many wings and fly really well.

I'm hoping it's Twilight. Given the recent horrific events in the Philippines, I think it would be awful timing to bring out a Typhoon dragon.

I'm mostly just incredibly impatient to see what the adult looks like - the hatchlings are very cute!

It could always be a nonsense name like nilia or arsanii or something similar.

There is no Twilight Dragon on the Completed list, so either there just isn't one, or this really may be it. Maybe. It could be Twilit Dragon or even something else between Turpentine and Ultraviolet! It could be another Tu name (could as well be Turtle for all we know), or it could be a Ty name (like Typhoon, etc). I could definitely see them being called Typhoon, actually, since they have so many wings and fly really well.

Or maybe it's a U name. o3o Who knows. I don't think anything else will catch on, though. xd.png

Don't look for what is on the Completed List. It's something that has been removed from the Completed List - maybe a month ago, maybe a year ago.

TJ has been a little trickier about it, too. The Teimarrs were Black Capped Teimarrs, filed under B on the list, but under T when added to the Cave. Twilight, maybe, Twin or Two something, Typhoon, Tyrolean (which would fit nice with their Alpine habitat,) or something with an U. I had hoped for an Un-something but unless the Ultraviolets file as UV, un is out.

ETA: my apologies to rubyshoes.

Edited by dragongrrl

Don't look for what is on the Completed List. It's something that has been removed from the Completed List - maybe a month ago, maybe a year ago.

I realize it would be removed from the list, that's why I said there ISN'T one on the list so it's possible that these MAY be Twilight Dragons, or maybe something else entirely and a Twilight Dragon just hasn't gotten onto that list yet (or was removed, as well, but isn't this dragon).

2 of my eggs should hatch already, but they don't. Can't wait to see xmas event. In which day of xmas it will come?

I'm hoping it's Twilight.  Given the recent horrific events in the Philippines, I think it would be awful timing to bring out a Typhoon dragon.

I'm mostly just incredibly impatient to see what the adult looks like - the hatchlings are very cute!

I hope its not Twilight Dragon, that name sounds terrible.

Edited by rubyshoes

-removed and edited into post above this one. Please stop double posting- Edited by rubyshoes

Well, we'll find out later today....they'll grow up by then.

Well, we'll find out later today....they'll grow up by then.

Technically tomorrow, DC time. You had me all excited about it, thinking I would actually be able to see them today.

Edited by Nectaris

Thread warning:

This is not a fandom discussion thread or what you like/don't like about a show/movie thread or about a particular fan base. Posts with that discussion have had that portion of the post removed.

Saying you don't like a "nickname" because it reminds you of "so and so" show is fine going into why you like/dislike the fandom etc isn't. Talking about what fandoms and shows you like isn't either.

Well, at least it will be early morning, DC time. That's not that bad. I'm sure at least most people in the States will be just waking and seeing them. Yaaaay.

And I think for some others, it actually might be later today for them? Wait no I'm backwards. It would be further in the day for them tomorrow. ugh why can't we just all have the exact same time? Sure it will be middle of the night at noon for like half of the world but srsly. >:Y Also the States don't need Daylight Savings anymore whydowehasauuuugh. Time just needs to not do different things, especially for dragon releases.

Either way, it will be soon! I'm excited. c:

Edited by edwardelricfreak

It will be something around noon for me. 17 more hourssss. Fortunately I'll be sleeping most of the time.

My first six newbies hatched and I've caught four more (plus a random Sun egg I didn't want). I'm going out tomorrow, so I won't be around to see them grow; it'll be something to look forward to when I get home. smile.gif

Yeah. Unless I want to stay up until 6 AM I will not see the cuties all grown up until in the afternoon. I might though since I am looking forward to seeing what these look like as adults.

I was able to catch 7 more "new" eggs after my first batch hatched. So I'm doing pretty good so far (I "need" at least 20 each male/female for my scroll goals).

Sixteen hours to see the adults - that's about 2-3am here - pacific standard time in the USA. I have NO idea whether I'll be awake or not, but I do want to see them asap. lol

Twin-Winged Tyrolean Turtle-Beans - I keep looking for possibilities beyond Twilight, but Twin- or Two-something are the best of the other options I can come up with.

I could definitely see "Twin-winged" or something like that as a possibility, considering the two pairs of wings.

Well, we can probably be pretty sure they are not Twerking Dragons/Wyverns/Lindwurms.

Oooohhh, yeah! Twin-winged Lindwyrm! I like it!

EDIT: xd.png, Buzzardleap and I were making jokes about the whole "Twirking Lindwyrm" thing in science!

Edited by Saltpath

Well, considering the nickname of Flutterbutts, it's probably Twerking Twin-winged Twerps.

Aaaaand then I reserved that name. o3o

"Twerps are a new species with similarities to Wyverns, but they have more than one pair of wings and they twerk. A lot."

LMAO! I misclicked trying to nab a second egg. First time I ever caught a Trihorn from the cave, so it's a happy misclick for me.

I love it's code! xd.png

Drat! Looks like the little guy is going to grow up in the middle of the night. I'll have to wait till morning to see what the adult looks like. So it goes sometimes!

Missed the release day but managed to catch one at least so I'm happy! biggrin.gif