TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

So, when are TJ's lil' cuties suppose to grow up?

They still have 5 days 6 hours left, so it will be awhile yet. His eggs hatch super-fast, but his hatchies take as long as anyone's.

Earlier I noticed some people were complaining because the sprites didn't have that diomorphism thing. I just noticed that both of tj's hatchlings gendered female. Diomorphism can still be ours biggrin.gif

Earlier I noticed some people were complaining because the sprites didn't have that diomorphism thing. I just noticed that both of tj's hatchlings gendered female. Diomorphism can still be ours biggrin.gif

There are only two hatchlings meaning there's only one sprite for S2 and one sprite for the adults. If there was dimorphism, TJ would have raised more eggs.

I am personally grateful for another non-dimorphic breed, though. So lovely to know not everything has dimorphism these days! I enjoy simplicity sometimes. =p

I FINALLY got one!! And here I was getting mad at the pillow that got in the way last time. Well, it did egg lock me, but I'll forgive it for now, lol. We'll see if I can catch another one of these suckers when I'm free again to have a breeding pair.

There is 1 male and 1 female. They are not only females.

There is 1 male and 1 female. They are not only females.

Guess my phone loaded the female one a second time when I tapped the male one.

These things are harder to grab then the grave dragons in the first hour D:

Last time they (last release aka Graves) grew up it was when they hit 4d and I was checking every 5 minutes when I saw they had 4d 1h. smile.gif

EDIT: These things are taking quite a bit of views just to hatch! ohmy.gif Mine's 15:1 ratio for Views/UVs with 44 clicks and it only has a single crack (196 UVs as of now)

Edited by Saynna

For those who asked previously, the name ""Twilight" was suggested as the probable name for the new dragon for a few different reasons- the colors of the egg (and possibly the dragon), the fact that it will be posted between Turpentines and Ultraviolets, and the possible clue that TJ provided when he posted the eggs in the original banner: "The release may be late, but at least it's not late".

Edited by PrairieStead

For those who asked previously, the name ""Twilight" was suggested as the probable name for the new dragon for a few different reasons- the colors of the egg (and possibly the dragon), the fact that it will be posted between Turpentines and Ultraviolets, and the possible clue that TJ provided when he posted the eggs in the original banner: "The release may be late, but at least it's not late".

Lol if so I wonder how they'd do with purple Nebulas xd.png

I snagged my second one! Wow, I had a lot more luck today. Maybe it's the fact that everyone else is finally getting enough and it leaves more for those of us that don't have one yet.

TJ's poor hatchies are sick! ohmy.gif But I'm sure that happens a lot, and he can fix them if he wants.

I hope it's not for the Twilight books otherwise I may ignore them after I get my fill. sad.gif

This new dragon is definitely Lindwurm. It has only 2 legs and 4 wings, just like blusang. And so far the 2 lindwurms are stunning and I think the twilight would be the same.

I snagged my second one! Wow, I had a lot more luck today. Maybe it's the fact that everyone else is finally getting enough and it leaves more for those of us that don't have one yet.

TJ's poor hatchies are sick! ohmy.gif But I'm sure that happens a lot, and he can fix them if he wants.

Well it should be easier to get them since most people are locked, but right now there are probably other people now trying to get their 2nd set of the new release since it's been 36 minutes from the launch time. If they incubated their eggs anyways. x3

I don't think it matters if they get sick, they just won't die. =o

My 7 new eggs have all hatched. I love the cute little hatchlings

My 7 new eggs have all hatched. I love the cute little hatchlings

Looking at what I assume are your foggy new babies, I need at least a 1000 more views for them to hatch. Wow.

I hope it's not for the Twilight books otherwise I may ignore them after I get my fill.  sad.gif

Don't worry, I'm sure TJ isn't THAT cruel. laugh.gif

"Twilight" used to be a perfectly good word til that awful franchise reared its ugly head. mad.gif

Well it should be easier to get them since most people are locked, but right now there are probably other people now trying to get their 2nd set of the new release since it's been 36 minutes from the launch time. If they incubated their eggs anyways. x3

I don't think it matters if they get sick, they just won't die. =o

My red dragons still have time before I can use them to incubate again. *pokes them*

And yeah, I'm sure all of TJ's dragons are immortal. laugh.gif

Looking at what I assume are your foggy new babies, I need at least a 1000 more views for them to hatch. Wow.

LOL

Yeah. All my new babies are fogged. I didn't want them to get sick and I already had to get 'em so many views to hatch and still they didn't hatch immediately when they "could" as I like them to - I didn't have enough views for the stubborn little things.

LOL

Yeah. All my new babies are fogged. I didn't want them to get sick and I already had to get 'em so many views to hatch and still they didn't hatch immediately when they "could" as I like them to - I didn't have enough views for the stubborn little things.

Wow, 3000+ veiws. How did the not get sick?

*looks at my eggs* *sigh* only about 2500 or so to go and 5 days left.

Wow, 3000+ veiws. How did the not get sick?

*looks at my eggs* *sigh* only about 2500 or so to go and 5 days left.

I'm not sure smile.gif That's why I kept a close eye on them once I ER'd them until they hatched.

Don't worry, I'm sure TJ isn't THAT cruel. laugh.gif

"Twilight" used to be a perfectly good word til that awful franchise reared its ugly head. mad.gif

My red dragons still have time before I can use them to incubate again. *pokes them*

And yeah, I'm sure all of TJ's dragons are immortal. laugh.gif

I have a solution for dealing with the dreaded Twilight word. Instead of thinking of 'sparkly' vampires I try to picture Twilight Sparkle from MLP.

IMO MLP is far better then those revolting movies. >_<

I'm in the same boat you are. I have about 15 of those buggers and I used them all up a few days ago. u_u;

LOL

(Sorry for double posting)

That's playing it smart. I did that for the Halloween release. I knew my eggs were safe to get massive views once they were under the 4 day mark.