TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Phew! After hatching a white CB egg from the AP, and waiting for three misclicks to go away, I've finally caught a 5th egg.

These eggs are surprisingly difficult to grab. Snagged two by magic the first night and haven't been able to touch them since. happy.gif

And I just mis-clicked so I'm all locked up again until something hatches. phoey! That's the woe of hunting! xd.png

What's the drop rate? I haven't checked the Alpine since I caught mine? I've been hearing that it might be a uncommon or common.

What's the drop rate? I haven't checked the Alpine since I caught mine? I've been hearing that it might be a uncommon or common.

They're still pretty common. A good number of them remain in the mix.

I've heard something like every other egg is a new release, but they're going fast. I haven't been to the Alpine either since I got the last of mine in the wee hours of the morning.

I used to be decent at catching at least 3 or so new releases. The last multiple non-holiday ones though ive had to trade for, which sucks.

I just... after spending hours and not catching a single one im just gonna try to trade some GW or something for them :|

Edited by Whitefire

I've heard something like every other egg is a new release, but they're going fast. I haven't been to the Alpine either since I got the last of mine in the wee hours of the morning.

So probably after everyone gets their share, it'll be common so I guess I'll wait to meet my scroll quota for this one. Good since I'm still trying to fill my quota for Coppers. laugh.gif

they are still going fast.

they are starting to remind me of tinsels and shimmers. over 400 UV and not even a hint of a crack in the shells with 4 hours to go.

hey I caught one of these before going to work. But it's gone, not on my scroll what censorkip.gif* gives? I had one from the 30th but now when I checked my scroll the purple egg was gone. I KNOW it was one of those that I caught. But nope, not there anymore.

hey I caught one of these before going to work. But it's gone, not on my scroll what censorkip.gif* gives? I had one from the 30th but now when I checked my scroll the purple egg was gone. I KNOW it was one of those that I caught. But nope, not there anymore.

Did you check your action log? It will show if anything happened to it.

@Spring_Dragon - It seems like they need at least 500 UVs to start hatching.

Did you check your action log? It will show if anything happened to it.

@Spring_Dragon - It seems like they need at least 500 UVs to start hatching.

my action log doesn't show anything from after the 19th

my action log doesn't show anything from after the 19th

That stinks. Maybe your browser history will show something? Like the get code page at least.

On a topic related note, mine are finally getting second stage cracks.

That stinks. Maybe your browser history will show something? Like the get code page at least.

On a topic related note, mine are finally getting second stage cracks.

grabbed it on a i pad. No browser history.

Well censorkip.gif looks like I'm stalking the apline to replace it.

Yay, work a saterday after black friday as a cashier, comes back to see your new release egg is gone.

sad.gif My Grandmother died friday, Didnt even find out about Nov until today! sad.gif . Hoping I can catch enough and have them grown by Dec release. Edited by elixabeth

sad.gif My Grandmother died friday, Didnt even find out about Nov until today! sad.gif . Hoping I can catch enough and have them grown by Dec release.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

sad.gif My Grandmother died friday, Didnt even find out about Nov until today! sad.gif . Hoping I can catch enough and have them grown by Dec release.

sad.gif Sends hugs and sympathy...

Oh man that suckkkkkkks. Sorry, hope you feel alright.

My eggs have the first crack

My lowest UV is 476 and and views at 1,317.

Man I just got back on! I can't seem to catch one of these beauties; I haven't even seen them on the Alphine. I am exceited to get one if I can! biggrin.gif thanks TJ and who ever made these possible!

I was able to catch two in a matter of minutes along with my first cave-born Silver dragon!! I'm so stoked. ohmy.gif I haven't been this lucky for a long time.

augh I've gotten 3 misclicks in 3 minutes. At least I managed one new egg. *frazzled*

edit: herp make that two new eggs. yeeey

Edited by Shadowdrake

my eggs got their first cracks at UV 440. other views at 1200-ish.

first cracks are as far as they have gotten though.