TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

I have a solution for dealing with the dreaded Twilight word. Instead of thinking of 'sparkly' vampires I try to picture Twilight Sparkle from MLP.

IMO MLP is far better then those revolting movies. >_<

I'm in the same boat you are. I have about 15 of those buggers and I used them all up a few days ago. u_u;

So now it's Twilight Sparkle dragons or Flutterbutts. I can't decide D:

Edited by draganot

Never taking more than 2 eggs from all releases. I don`t think this year there will be an exception.

Hopefully i will be able to trade hatchling if they both will have same gender.

Edited by Nevemore

I like flutterbutts.

IDK, when I think of "twilight" I think of that period between daytime and nighttime...

Gosh, these eggs do take lots of views to hatch. *pokes hers with a stick* Mine are mostly around 2000 and they still need more; they gathered views super slowly until I ER'ed them. D: I'm really excited for them to hatch though. tongue.gif

Lucky you if you got Twilight Sparkle as a name. laugh.gif I tried a while back and only managed Alicorn Twilight Sparkle.

But Flutterbutts sounds cuter.

I like flutterbutts.

It is a nice name for them. And I happen to have it on reserve as a name for when one of mine hatches :3

Yep, calling them Flutterbutts from now on.

So, anyone have some extra Flutterbutts, these things are harder to get then the grave dragons when they were released.

This new dragon is definitely Lindwurm. It has only 2 legs and 4 wings, just like blusang. And so far the 2 lindwurms are stunning and I think the twilight would be the same.

Once again, I will point out that they have HIND legs, not FRONT legs. Lindwurms on DC have two FRONT legs whereas the wyverns have only HIND legs.

Maybe for whatever reason it will still be called ___ Lindwurm or even just ___ Dragon, but for consistency and everything, so far it appears to be a wyvern of sorts, NOT a lindwurm.

Once again, I will point out that they have HIND legs, not FRONT legs. Lindwurms on DC have two FRONT legs whereas the wyverns have only HIND legs.

Maybe for whatever reason it will still be called ___ Lindwurm or even just ___ Dragon, but for consistency and everything, so far it appears to be a wyvern of sorts, NOT a lindwurm.

I think they're an amphiptere like the sunsongs or skywings, they're especially similar to the skywings in that the hind legs that the s1 hatchies have turn into wings when they become s2. It's nice to see another amphiptere in my opinion.

I think they're an amphiptere like the sunsongs or skywings, they're especially similar to the skywings in that the hind legs that the s1 hatchies have turn into wings when they become s2. It's nice to see another amphiptere in my opinion.

I'm inclined to think that they are wyverns as well. TJ's are S2, with 4 wings and 2 separate legs. The two legs are under the smaller pair of wings, and it may be hard to see but they're definitely there. Zooming helps.

I guess we'll just have to wait until we see the adults and official descriptions. >.<

eta: My second guess would be lindwurm, however I find that less likely due to leg placement. Forelegs seems to be the running trend on DC for lindwurms, and hindlegs for wyverns. Having 4 wings is odd for a wyvern, true, but then again mythological lindwurms generally have 2 wings or less and yet Blusangs have 4.

Edited by Dimar

I have a solution for dealing with the dreaded Twilight word. Instead of thinking of 'sparkly' vampires I try to picture Twilight Sparkle from MLP.

IMO MLP is far better then those revolting movies. >_<

I'm in the same boat you are. I have about 15 of those buggers and I used them all up a few days ago. u_u;

Some people aren't really fans of MLP. >o> *cough* Ehm, sorry.

My eggs are really taking their time with hatching. I wonder why they're harder to hatch than most other breeds, since so far they seem to be common..

So then think of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, which is better than both things. Twilight for me used to mean that, and then the book came along...

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MLP, but I'd much rather equate these awesome dragons to the (imo) best Zelda game over adorable ponies. Maybe the hatchlings can be equated but I sense awesomeness will happen once they mature.

Some people aren't really fans of MLP. >o> *cough* Ehm, sorry.

My eggs are really taking their time with hatching. I wonder why they're harder to hatch than most other breeds, since so far they seem to be common..

Nevertheless they still have a large fanbase even though they are for little kids laugh.gif

I don't feel that they're going to be rare, it just may be set up that new release will take a bit of time when hatching just to stall a bit so that users can't access more new release for a bit. I know CB Golds/Silvers in my experience hatch at around 160-180 UVs with maxed out views these (I tracked 3) had hatched 359 UVs with maxed out views., nearly 2x more than what CB Golds/Silvers require.

EDIT: Ah, just remembered, I remembered that Rubyshoes and a few others including me said CB Duotones were taking more views to hatch than the opals (and just in general). So just take that into consideration too. Lol

Edited by Saynna

Good grief these eggs are stubborn o.o

Yeah. Some of mine have lots of views (just enough in general), 4d 3h left and only one crack. I guess ERing them is unavoidable. D:

Edited by Light Concorde

Wow, finally hatching after 3000 views. Cute babies! (I never get to see TJ's S1s because I'm sleeping when they hatch.) xd.png

Wow, finally hatching after 3000 views. Cute babies! (I never get to see TJ's S1s because I'm sleeping when they hatch.) xd.png

Well I can't wait to see until TJ's hatchies are fully grown! biggrin.gif

My Twilights (associated with the transition from day time to night, aka: "dusk") are hatching so far at 2,100-2,600 views and 500-650 UV. All went to brief ER with entry to only 2 fan sites immediately after being caught. Third site added 30" before ER admit. No fogging necessary. Pretty normal egg behavior from my experience, even with higher # of views needed but they mostly came in before their time was up any way. Hope everyone else is having success with their hatchies and no dead babies tonight!

Edited by PrairieStead

Don't worry, I'm sure TJ isn't THAT cruel. laugh.gif

"Twilight" used to be a perfectly good word til that awful franchise reared its ugly head. mad.gif

-removed, off topic chat-

I go with flutterbutts. Sounds like something you want to cuddle.

My Twilights (associated with the transition from day time to night, aka: "dusk") are hatching so far at 2,100-2,600 views and 500-650 UV.

You know what, I think I will use the name dusk. laugh.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I go with flutterbutts. Sounds like something you want to cuddle.

You know what, I think I will use the name dusk.  laugh.gif

Whispers: I liked it when I was 12 yo. *wallows in her shame*

Misclicked a flutterbutt, and missed a CB Gold dry.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Back on topic, I finally got a S1 crack after ER-ing. But they sure want a lot of views. I'm finding myself getting impatient… smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

~Off-topic spam removed; take trading and gifting to the appropriate section and threads~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

~Off-topic spam removed; take trading and gifting to the appropriate section and threads~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Flutterbutts<333 The best nickname ever.

DC forumites have a preoccupation with butts when it comes to nicknaming breeds, it seems. =P