TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Literally saw nothing at all during the last few 5-minute drops, despite refreshing constantly throughout the 4-minute and 5-minute time mark. ninja.gif

I'll have to hunt or trade more later, since I really need to get writing. With nearly 200 people hanging out in the Alpine biome, my likelihood of catching something this morning is pretty much nill.

Thank god I finally got ONE.

I've noticed though that the least amount of people go for eggs in the first position, the egg I got had been the only new one there, in the first position, and had stayed for one refresh and some hesitation before I clicked it. Fogged now, nonetheless I can't wait for it to hatch. I wish our eggs worked like TJ's.

I got 2 Eggs - but I think they will be rare - so I want to try to catch some more today, but I have no time to hunt the hole day.

-- Well thanks for starting it on a day that wasn't the usual so I'm totally late in trying to grab it. I only found out about this *now* because I came to the forums on accident because I clicked the wrong link in my bookmarks!

Unsurprisingly, I'm now here when old eggs are already dropping in so I'm not getting ANY new eggs. Now I get to do this all morning...

Locked myself with five much earlier this morning. (Abandoned some really lovely eggs to do so...) Thank you TJ and spriters for such lovely eggs. I can't wait to see them all grown up!

With the colors of the egg and hatchie, the clues that it is late but not late, and that its name will be listed between Turpentine and Ultraviolet, I believe it's name will start with Twilight. Like Twilight Dragon or Twilight Lundwurm, or something like that. It fits!

So I'm going insane. I went to the AP, just randomly picked up an egg, panicked and thought I just picked something up from the cave, then fogged the egg.

What is wrong with me ._.

YES! I got my second!

Edit: Make that, "My third"!

2nd edit: FOURTH!

And I locked myself with a bleeding moon.

Super...

Edited by Saltpath

They are permanent. Calm down xd.png

Thanks, fuzzbucket smile.gif I wasn't actually upset yet, but I was wondering if I should be laugh.gif

I also had wondered about the first ones in the desert, how it would affect breeding with coppers. I didn't catch any, to have to worry about it, tho.

I love the description, so far, too. I wish I'd had more room to catch more last night.

-- Well thanks for starting it on a day that wasn't the usual so I'm totally late in trying to grab it. I only found out about this *now* because I came to the forums on accident because I clicked the wrong link in my bookmarks!

Unsurprisingly, I'm now here when old eggs are already dropping in so I'm not getting ANY new eggs. Now I get to do this all morning...

Jeez you don't have to be a jerk about it :|

280 people in the Alpine biome right now ._. Now wonder I'm not able to catch anything, not even the blockers ._.

Shame I didn't think to hop on the computer this morning, I was up really late. tongue.gif I just grabbed two of the new eggies and misclicked a Speckle-Throat.

I stayed up late last night and filled all my nests with the Twilight Dragon once the number of catchers dropped pretty low. I figured it was the best chance I had to be successful since I'm not the fastest catcher.

Totally ridiculous, been on for five hours and can't catch one for the life of me. I am usually pretty good with this, I get my two, and then gift others. I guess today is not my day!

Got two more from the hour drop- one has a code of yirMm, sounds like "your mom"

Happy, just need one more.

Twilights are so pretty. I might gift some to people who can't get any

Edited by Oasis

Got four now and locked myself with a electric dragon. Well, happy hunting to all. I really hope they don't get rare. >.<

From the way the Twilights were accepting clicks, I don't think they'll be rare or very uncommon. Just a hunch.

Edited by PrairieStead

Jeez you don't have to be a jerk about it :|

Well excuse me for being extremely frustrated.

Every weekend in November I've been popping in at 12 am on Sunday mornings to see if the release has started since TJ stated that's when releases are going to happen. And since last week was the last time we had a Sunday this month, I figured we weren't having one at all for some reason. I never expected for TJ to go completely out of the blue and do it on a Saturday instead!

Today happens to be when my family's having Thanksgiving so I don't have as much time to be catching eggs at all today. (Plus I'm already extremely stressed out because I can't stand most of my family because whenever I walk passed them they make fun of me because I'm introverted and prefer not sitting in that large group of people.) On top of that the old eggs are once again mixing in before I even wake up in the morning so it's even more difficult because I can't just click hoping to get any. I have to read the description really quickly so I don't miss-click and lock myself out by having an egg I really do not want to have. And by the time I happen to glance for keywords in the description? Egg already taken.

I wanted to do other things today, but unfortunately on this site if I miss the 12 AM release drop and don't get eggs then, that usually means I'm stuck here for most of the day. And that's even with my extremely fast clicking speed and internet. So I can only imagine how bad it is for people who don't have good internet. :\ So I'm preee-ty sure I'm not the only one agitated about being unable to catch eggs right now.

If I'm lucky my friend will catch some. He doesn't care about eggs so he usually tosses me some if I haven't caught one of a certain species he has yet. It's how he pays me back for breeding him eggs I've caught in the past and he hasn't been able to catch. Though sometimes neither of us are able to get them... -.- He's told me he's trying to catch some already though. SO hopefully between us someone can catch them.

... *sigh* and now I've missed TWO five minute drops while typing this. Fantastic.

Wow, right after I complained to my friend about how I probably won't be able to get one for a while because of all the people in the biome, I caught one... If I can catch one more to have a pair I'll be happy. :3

Got four now and locked myself with a electric dragon. Well, happy hunting to all. I really hope they don't get rare. >.<

They seemed quite common last night based off the long drops and since a good number are still dropping in the mix, I think we're safe.

*wipes sleepy eyes* Well crude. I was not expecting a drop today, though I should of considering it is the last day of November. Double crude. Funny enough I have only seen 5 copper eggs in the biomes since release, I just saw about 3 in this last couple of drops and a metallic. (of course I couldn't catch them) It just feels like a taunt. xd.png

These look like they are going to be cool but it is going to be a pain to catch enough of them.