TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Hahaa, I forgot that there would be a November release and egglocked myself. Hmm, time I choose the lesser of... six evils, now....

Thanks a bunch, TJ!

Edited by digipup

Meh. The times I've gotten gifts, they weren't from people I was "close" to.

Mostly kind strangers responding to a request in my signature.

But I always thought patience kinda went with this game. Not exactly a game for instant gratification, particularly if you start limiting yourself to CBs or building lineages and such.

Yay! Got my first egg in a trade, thank you to the person who offered! That'll probably be the only one I can get sadly, I really want to get one for my mother now so she doesn't get left out. I'll have to see how things go.

And how should TJ fix that? He can't change the way your browser works, he already blocked turning java script off, and still savvy people found way around it. This is a game, and in both game and real life it's perfectly fair to find advantages and then use it.

I'm not talking about the browsers. I'm talking about maybe releasing a few more eggs instead of half a dozen, spreading them over biomes etc.

Almost missed this. I would have been sad.

So far I've caught one at the 5 minute drop, hoping to catch at least 1 more. happy.gif

Thank you for the new eggs!

Are they new pygmy dragons? Their sprites look kind of small.

I'd be surprised if they were. Usually they have a pygmy-sized egg sprite.

The only one that doesn't is the Pumpkins, but they're kind of a special case, being a holiday breed, too.

Maybe they're just little hatchlings. :3

I'm not talking about the browsers. I'm talking about maybe releasing a few more eggs instead of half a dozen, spreading them over biomes etc.

He usually releases two breeds. Don't know why he choose just one this time *shrugs* And those dragons are put in the biomes according to spriter's wishes. As far as releasing more eggs, new releases are tied with the ratios (even though I'd like 24 hour release because of the difference in the time zones). If it makes you feel any better, these guys are probably gonna be the same rarity as tri horns, stds and similar dragons.

OOOOHHHHHH I know exactly what they are and what they have to do with!

I wish I could tell you guys...

But anyway I'm gonna grab my telescope for a special event! I've got my "EYES ON" it!

user posted image

Oooh, they have to do with the meteor that's making its way around the sun?

This release is harder to catch than when the coppers came out. I'm giving up completely after this drop. Have a long day of work tomorrow as well as no electricity tomorrow. The joys of living in a third world country.

I give up on the 5 minute drops. I'll just try at the hour...

I'm trying to breed Zubats at the same time wacko.gif

I give up on the 5 minute drops. I'll just try at the hour...

I'm trying to breed Zubats at the same time wacko.gif

check your PM wink.gif

I've turned off javascript, images, all other programs and have adblocker on, and still nothing. What do I have to do? Sell my soul?

I just came on to the forums just now, and saw this announcement for a new egg. biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, it's not even been out for 1 day, and already, other eggs are being mixed in with it. sad.gif

I've turned off javascript, images, all other programs and have adblocker on, and still nothing. What do I have to do? Sell my soul?

Nah, already tried to sell mine and didnt make a difference... tongue.gif

The trade center for the new release have very, very strange requests...

Pray to the Dragon Cave lords for a new egg if you're still stuck.

Gnarf, and I had to go away and missed the drop... sad.gif

edit: deleted the post stretching

Edited by rubyshoes