TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

I saw it go fast before the cave crashed. Looks like everyone was online at the same time.

I don't think it crashed. I think TJ took it offline because the new eggs were showing up in the desert biome at the start of the first drop and should have only been in the alpine biome. Probably took it offline to change the coding real quick.

look adorable, hopefully I can catch some, no net tomorrow...might hit the bookstore to get net for the eggs biggrin.gif

Dear lord, these things are hard to catch. I thought I was going to catch one during the last drop, but by the time I skim over the description to look for key words in it someone's already snagged it.

Somehow - mastered to get my two eggs. They are already influenced and incubated.

Got to admit - I'm happy it's another purple dragon (that's a favorite color of mine)

Can someone please catch me two? I've been trying all day and night.

Can someone please catch me two? I've been trying all day and night.

I'm just about to gift you one!

(Edit: Check your inbox!)

Edited by Saltpath

Twilit-

Folks do get frustrated, but this is a GAME and being snappy and inappropriately dumping your other stressors onto the thread isn't enjoyable to other folks who are trying just as hard, if not harder with their slower machines and not having friends who always catch back-up for them (I.e. problem solved before it ever began). So take a breath, relax, and try to enjoy yourself. If it stresses you out so much, maybe it's not a good time to be on the thread. And TJ just said the release would be mid to late November. He never said it would be a Saturday into Sunday release and has released on other days besides Saturday into Sunday before. With over a thousand eggs in your scroll you've been around the Cave for awhile and have obviously been successful in getting dragons.. You're creating a lot of your own stress.

But think positively. These new dragons will probably reflect some of your name as I think they'll be called Twilight Dragons. smile.gif

Dang it, pillow dragon egg, stop trying to make me accidentally click on you.

Okay, for once I am having absolutely no luck with a catch, so if anyone can gift me one or two it would be appreciated.

I managed 3 of them and a CB Ice and because I got distracted waiting for more I am egg locked for a little bit.

Well this is going nowhere. I'm not going to sit here all day to try to catch some pixels. This is probably going to end up like the Opals, the Coppers, or the Blu-sangs; can't catch them now, going to have to spend hours online to MAYBE get one. When it's said "Don't worry these are permanent" it's not really a comfort anymore, because those that have bad internet or even if they have good internet can't compete with 200+ people in a biome pretty much sucks to put it bluntly. And even if they are permanent the way people scramble for these eggs definitely will make them jump to rare because people are so stressed that they might never get them outside of this drop.

I forget what drop it was that had the new release and had no, or barely and mix in's but that is the kind of drop I imagine in a "flood". These...just no..they drop for 5 hours and I live in the East so I basically am asleep. I woke up at 1, seen the drop, didn't even TRY because I know the lag is awful.

Can't say now is any better, because even if there aren't 300+ people, there's common eggs mixed in and I pretty much locked myself with misclicks.

I'm going to be here for maybe one more hour, then I'm going to go do real life things.

*sigh* They're hard to catch! Misclicked a trihorn, but no chance of catching one of the dull purple ones, they're always gone even though I click and refresh like crazy. At least all of my other misclicks were already misclicked by someone else before tongue.gif

*goes back hunting*

edit: lol, complaining seems to help, I just managed to snag one xd.png

Edited by Ha-Ki

Ugh, bad internet + large traffic of players = nothing for me except the dreaded white screen of doom in the cave (I can't even get misclicks!) dry.gif

I give up, I'll lurk in the trading threads instead. Bet these dragons are going to be stupidly rare as well even after the release days.

Bah humbug! LOL. I'm having a terrible time with this release. I was hoping I would at least manage to catch something nice with the misclicks, but no dice! I saw several CB Coppers and gobs of the new eggs..but when I went to check my scroll, even my misclicks failed to catch anything. xd.pngdry.gif

I've been trying since 6 am and I've nabbed one lonely lil new egg. Not a very impressive success rate, lol. I think I'll wait til the lag clears some. The last hourly drop resulted in a loading icon for 3 minutes. By the time the page loaded, the eggs were all gone. Drats!!

They do look quite lovely though. Can't wait to see the adults.

Great, I just finished work and have a double shift tomorrow, so it seems that I will struggle to catch any. Already misclicked on other eggs

Agreed, Blightwyvern.

If someone can gift me one, it would be appreciated. I'm not going to sit around for an hour trying to contend with 200 other people in the Alpine.

Pffft, well, at least I was able to catch something from this craziness - I miss-clicked a Tri-horn xd.png

Gotta admit, I actually gave up on this release, particularly since December starts tomorrow. Glad I checked in today. smile.gif

So this is a dragon with four wings? Sounds beyond interesting. Since I can't see any forelimbs, I'm guessing this will be a new wyvern species.

Very nice color scheme so far. Nice job, spriters

Why do the eggs have to mix in so quickly? It's annoying and not everyone has the luxury of staying home all day to catch the new releases. I had a bad enough day as is, without stressing about new releases.

Alright, first three persons to PM me without any new release eggs get one. They are just coming of the CD smile.gif