PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sent off one of my giftee's wishes. <3 Hope she enjoys them. I've also received several CB gifts from my gifter (I have no idea what else to call them xd.png) that I really, really appreciate. wub.gif

I need help

Forum name: Sarah864

Dragons Needed: blue nebula x silver checker

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yup! Egglocked right now but I can definitely make a more than fair trade with offsprings from my pretty even gens.

I put this up in the breeding requests threads but it's a bit tricky to find. If no one has it it's no big deal since I can get everything else on the list, though maybe not a cb neglected, but if anyone can breed a blue nebula x silver checker let me know and I can offer tinsels/shimmers or other pretty even gens for it.

Edited by Sarah864

I need help

Forum name: Sarah864

Dragons Needed: blue nebula x silver checker

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yup! Egglocked right now but I can definitely make a more than fair trade with offsprings from my pretty even gens.

I put this up in the breeding requests threads but it's a bit tricky to find. If no one has it it's no big deal since I can get everything else on the list, though maybe not a cb neglected, but if anyone can breed a blue nebula x silver checker let me know and I can offer tinsels/shimmers or other pretty even gens for it.

Ups. Just abandoned a Nebula egg from that pairing.

So it should show up on the AP before the end of the gifting period biggrin.gif

So far, I sent a package on day 1 and another on day 2. I hope I can keep that pace up until the end biggrin.gif

Got my giftee one gift, hunting for their second, and a very kind friend of mine is breeding me their third. smile.gif

Now for the fourth...

I need help

Forum name: EscapistLore

Dragons Needed: 2G PB Black or Green alt

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, anything I can breed for you

Worth a shot. Right? biggrin.gif

theres a shivering jewel waiting on my giftee's door step (thank you to who ever APd that lovely, tis a very stunning lineage imo) and i bred 2 more that shall be bundled up and sent with care in a few days happy.gif

i'm having to get a bit creative unsure.gif as i know that 2 of the things on my giftees list will be impossible this year and the 3rd will be hardish unsure.gif i like a challenge tho happy.gif

I need help

Forum name:brairtrainer

Dragons Needed:2nd gen gold

Are you Willing to trade for it?I have some pretty lineages (mostly checkers) I can breed. Willing to work with the trader for what they need/want

Edit: can I get a confirmation on if my gifter has opened their pm? I'm locked to the gills and need to know whether to stay open when I get open or continue hunting for my giftee

Edited by brairtrainer

I'm working to sent the first (of several, I hope) gifts for my giftee tonight and I think I'll be able to get most of what I'm looking for.

Except for... well, basically yes, I need help with something and although I'm planing to try on my own until the time is up as I would love to gift at least one of those, any help would be loved.

I need help

Forum name: Nakuru

Dragons Needed: CB Green Copper (female or egg) and/or Neglected (male or ungendered)

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes! Anything I can breed or catch~

I need help

Forum name:brairtrainer

Dragons Needed:2nd gen gold

Are you Willing to trade for it?I have some pretty lineages (mostly checkers) I can breed. Willing to work with the trader for what they need/want

Edit: can I get a confirmation on if my gifter has opened their pm? I'm locked to the gills and need to know whether to stay open when I get open or continue hunting for my giftee

They haven't opened it yet.

I'll add you guys.

Okay, just PMed my giftee with their first wish (a CB gold)! Now the other things are easy to get.

Edited by KingZanto

I left a second parcel on a certain doorstep biggrin.gif

I really enjoy the challenge and thanks to our lovely organisers, this is a smooth and pleasant experience!

I think we can all agree that some wishes are hard or impossible to fulfill. When I put a Neglected on my list, I was aware that I'm probably not going to get it and that's fine! There are others things on my list that would make me very happy!

Okay, just PMed my giftee with their first wish (a CB gold)! Now the other things are easy to get.

Wow. o.o That's one lucky giftee. xd.png Pretty grateful that mine doesn't have a CB Metallic in her wishlist (as I can't seem to catch any). Most of hers are actually pretty easy. *dances*

I just caught two eggs for my giftee this morning and need to wait until they are off cooldown before I can package them for delivery. wink.gif I hope to be able to breed at least one more soon and eventually catch another.

There is one item on the list (an ND) that I will not be able to get on my own and another that I doubt I will get unless I can come up with a good trade, but I hope we aren't expected to give them everything they asked for. I know when I made my list I certainly didn't expect to get it all!

Edited by purplehaze

You are obliged to give just one gift. Everything more comes from you guys being awesome biggrin.gif

You are obliged to give just one gift. Everything more comes from you guys being awesome biggrin.gif

Good. That was pretty much my understanding of things. I should be able to do 3 or 4 out of six since we have plenty of time. I love gifting, so this is fun.

Edited by purplehaze

I was expecting just one gift, and my gifter sends me an EG PB Moonstone.. Oh, my secret Santa rocks! I'm owed a gold tinsel line that all the mates will be EG Moonstone, so this.. Is a huge help. ^.^

Oh my, I hope my gifter doesn't feel obligated to get me everything I put on my list, I put a lot of things that are really hard to get because I didn't expect people to be giving more than one gift xd.png

I plan on gifting my first bundle after the eggs have hatched.

I need help

Forum name: DragonNighthowler

Dragons Needed: Second gen Silver from female Silver and male Shadow Walker.

Are you Willing to trade for it? I can offer a bloodswap, I have a CB male silver I can breed upon request, except with gold and other silvers. It can take a while, tho.

I was gifted! So excited and it's actually one of my favorite things on my list! Now if only my giftee would get online to see his/her gifts I sent.

I was gifted! So excited and it's actually one of my favorite things on my list! Now if only my giftee would get online to see his/her gifts I sent.

They haven't read my PM yet.

DragonNighthowler: Adding you up. I'll see if some of mine are cooperative or try something else.

I still got that gold on my scroll and if someone needs dragons from Spriter's alts, I've got a special beauty smile.gif It's their first baby wub.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I'm super excited! I actually have one of the rare wishes my giftee wants :DDD

Sending now <3

I need help

Forum name: sarramy

Dragons Needed: "A nice Thuwed" and/or 3rd gen Shimmer

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, anything I can

Sarramy, once I am unlocked I have a number of very nice Thuweds I could breed for you with nothing required in return. I have an egg in ERs now, so it won't be long.