PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I gifted 2 wishes for my giftee on the morning and she/he liked them!

A question; What's giftee? Is it gifter gives gifts to giftee? Or opposite?

A gifter is one who gives gifts, a giftee is the receiver of the gift. smile.gif

I gifted 2 wishes for my giftee on the morning and she/he liked them!

A question; What's giftee? Is it gifter gives gifts to giftee? Or opposite?

Gifter gives to giftee. In other words, giftee gets gifts biggrin.gif

Not an English speaker, but most people on forum use these words, even if my spell checker doesn't think that they are words dry.gif

Saw my PM this morning, too! smile.gif

The first wish might be a bit harder to get but I am working on it and I am pretty sure I will be able to get it. The others are pretty easy though biggrin.gif

I sent a PM with a 2nd gen Crimson Flare Pygmy to mpolo, just to let you know. wink.gif

I sent a PM with a 2nd gen Crimson Flare Pygmy to mpolo, just to let you know. wink.gif

Great biggrin.gif I'll cross that out then. Thank you!

Thanks again!

Yays, so my giftee doesn't need any of the eggs and hatchies I have on my scroll^^'' So now it's trading and hunting!

i'm not good at making these at all.

I need help

Forum name: Red2111

Dragon Needed: any Neglected

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes, but i doubt i have anything worth trading for one.

I need help

Forum name: DangerDragon

Dragons Needed: CB Magma and 2 Gen Silver.

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes! I will trade anything to full my giftee wishes!

Yay, gifting time! Luckily I had the perfect thing for my giftee on my scroll and sent her a CB red dorsal hatchie today. There will be more presents, this is just for you to know that I was a dutiful Secret Santa. biggrin.gif

Thank you very much for organizing everything! I can hardly imagine the workload of sorting everything and going through every scroll... You picked a great giftee for me, I can (and will) fulfill quite a lot of wishes she has. happy.gif

Edited by traumeule

@Red2111: Yeah, I'm afraid I'm in the same boat. Likewise, CB Gold is going to be an issue - I didn't manage to catch even one in the past 4 years and 8 months!

I hope my giftee won't be too disappointed with me. sad.gif

@DangerDragon: Sent a Silver your way smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Added you guys.

I wouldn't worry too much about CB Metals or Neglecteds. I think all of us are aware that most of us can't get them. Unfortunately, so many people asked for them when only small number of people here is capable of reliably getting them. And I'm pretty sure that there isn't one successful experimenter between all of us. So, all of us are in a problem there (hell, my giftee is also asking for a Neglected.)

Received my PM, and have already sent out the first batch of gifts! I hope my giftee likes them, especially since I have had so much fun working on this already! laugh.gif

If any of you are looking for a CB Metal for me, I for one don't mind if you find me something else - my wishlist is from back when I could not catch rares, and now...well ^^;

My giftee is whishing for a CB gold as well (and so am I for that matter). I think we all know how unlikely it is to get one but one can still hope, right? biggrin.gif

I almost managed to catch one a few month back but unfortunately I was locked -.-

I haven't even seen one since then, they're gone so fast.

But anyways, I managed to trade for the first gift and it will soon be on it's way to a new home smile.gif

My second gift was accepted. smile.gif

And my Secret Santa Pm'ed me, to tell me to wait a bit longer. smile.gif

Now of to see what more i can get from my giftee's list.... xd.png

First gift-pack sent to my giftee (not yet picked up), second in preparation, third needs my dragons' compliance.

If my trades work out, they will get all but one of their wishes granted. laugh.gif

I have sent 2(+1 Silver is waiting in giftee inbox(+ thanks to Ruby))

I have got 0 gifts, i guess its because its little hard to fill. I just want to be sure have you(Oasis/Point) sent my list to gifter yet? I don't want to sound like "Give me now" user.

I have sent 2(+1 Silver is waiting in giftee inbox(+ thanks to Ruby))

I have got 0 gifts, i guess its because its little hard to fill. I just want to be sure have you(Oasis/Point) sent my list to gifter yet? I don't want to sound like "Give me now" user.

I sent it and the PM has been read. So, your gifter is aware of you biggrin.gif