RaisingDragons

November Release

It's coming soon (I assume.) Is anybody else excited?

And what is your guess for the release? Turkey Day? Shopping Friday? or Saturday?

And what will it be?

Let the wild mass guessing start!!

First-ever Thanksgiving dragon?

Or maybe a new Alt Black for Black Friday?

Beats me...

Edited by Strick

Yeah I'm excited too but for me it's going to be normal release like all non-holiday. Nothing super special.

Yeah I'm excited too but for me it's going to be normal release like all non-holiday. Nothing super special.

It's the second release that I'm actually aware of! I'm SO excited!!! I'm hoping for... I don't know smile.gif I'm English, so I know nothing about Thanksgiving / Black Friday! I like the banana dragon idea, though! cool.gif

Since there may be two dragons released, I'm hoping at least one will be one of my missing CL faves. Two would really make my year!

I suspect Black Friday will be the release day, since we're running out of calendar.

Get of reddit! xd.png

I want a pigmy! Dunno why, but I just do.

I want a drake. They are so LIMITED biggrin.gif

Since last year we had a Black Friday release, I bet for a Thanksgiving this year. Maybe a turkey dragon laugh.gif

This could be a good time for a Rooster to be added to the cave.

The one thing I know for sure is that at midnight one day soon, there will be a new News thread and new eggs in the cave at the same time. Watching every night til it happens. tongue.gif

glad I found this! I missed last year so was unaware of any new releases ohmy.gif Guess I'll stop looking in the cave since I'm almost locked xd.png

I'm gonna go sit with the people who want pygmies and drakes. It would be nice to have another normal drake species that doesn't breed oddly based on the time of day. We're a little limited at the moment, and I can't ever seem to breed a dayglory because of the times of day I'm on. happy.gif A new color to go with the existing browns/yellows would be nice.

Or a new color for the pygmies. A green pygmy would be totally sweet. *bounces* I love pygmies. Was hoping last big release when there were so many at once there would be a pygmy or two in the mix. No such luck. Maybe though now? . . . *hopeful*

I'd love to see a new Drake. But I'm thinking about it everytime a new release comes closer, and until now, there was no new Drake...

As I am not from the USA (or even another english-speaking country...) I have no idea when Black Friday and Thanksgiving are. I have to admit, that I thought Black Friday was already last week biggrin.gif I will keep on getting up very early and checking the forums for the News until the November release is done.

For the third time in 3 weeks I am emptying my scroll to make way for new release eggs. It has to be sometime this weekend or it won't be November any more. wink.gif

I am hoping that we will get at least two new dragons, but that they will be common enough that it won't take months to get them. I still have not filled my scroll goals for the Opals or the Coppers.

Pygmies and/or drakes would be nice. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I do hope for a pretty drake. I don't care for ochredrakes with glories all that much, and they are due for a pretty breeeding partner.

Hmm, I'm not seeing anyone mentioning a Cyber Monday possibility release, or is that in December this year?

Either way, I hope it's on Friday or Saturday, because I will not be on tomorrow. Thanksgiving Day is going to be a very busy time for me this year, but Friday, I won't be doing a lot of shopping.

I, for one, would like to have another drake species. Something that doesn't rely on the time of day to breed would be nice (since I never seem to be on at the times required to breed a day glory).

On another hand, I'd like to see something related to the holiday in some way. Maybe a black-colored dragon for Black Friday or something. And the concept of a turkey-like dragon would be absolutely hilarious.

I'm hoping for a Friday release smile.gif I'd also like just one dragon rather than 2 or more released.

edit: I've been trying to leave my scroll open for a release since I got back from vacation

Edited by rubyshoes

I want another pygmy. Maybe a white/green/purple one.

Or a Turkeydrake. :3

Maybe another UB?

We haven't had any UB since like.... forever!

But I don't think TJ is really going to release any UB.

I've been speculating on a Black Friday release all along, so that's what I'm planning to be ready for. As for what I'd like to see released....

I may have too many wishes to list, but new pygmies or drakes would be fun. Or something shiny (which doesn't have to be rare!) Or... idk. Something unusual and fun.

I guess my preferences can be summed up with "something fun!" lol

Tbh, it's late enough now that I've given up on a November release and really don't care. Meh. I would have rathered an October release as usual, a mid-Nov release, and then a release at the beginning of December over all. That or just go back to unscheduled releases so I don't get pumped up for a release that never happens. ;P

I'm sure I'm wrong but it's late enough Nov now that I really don't care about a Nov release, lol. I'm actually not looking forward to "Black Friday release" becoming a yearly thing if that is indeed what is happening.

However, I agree with introducing more drakes to DC.

Or a Turkeydrake. :3

Sounds delicious!