RaisingDragons

November Release

I just wish there were some forewarning like we have been conditioned all year to expect. I work in retail and will be working for an ungodly long time tomorrow dealing with the Black Friday insanity. I wish I knew if there was a reason for me to stay up another hour or if I can get some sleep now, since I won't have time to catch anything tomorrow.

Hopefully maybe you'll get a kindhearted soul to give you some! Course I imagine they'll be permanent anyway, so you may not need to worry at all. c:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting a bit... antsy. I hope TJ posts something soon, I'm personally going to be a bit upset if there isn't one tonight.

But anyways, all six of my egg slots will be open tomorrow. I hope there ends up being two dragons though, just for the sake of awesome. ((I'd also hate to be stuck with 6 CBs of a dragon that ends up being caveblocker common))

release! ohmy.gif my scroll is totally filled up, so i hope, no release today (it is already friday morning here). i would prefer a release for example beginning in the middle of december, somehow "together" with the new christmas dragons.

Totally scroll-locked going into this, but I have 6 dragons growing up in about 90 minutes, so it won't be too bad. Still, I'll miss the first hour if it happens tonight. I was so good about the past two Sundays, with room ready for the hunt. xd.png

I do want two breeds, and Drakes of some sort would be cool, and long overdue. <3

We'll know in a few minutes!

This release will only last 24 hours right? A new drake would be cool, but will also probably end up being a common or cave blocker like the other

Either way I'm happy. If anything I'll expect something in a few minutes (almost 12:00am cavetime)

But why am I happy? I just caught my first lettle tree <3 so with the release I get that too.

Any ideas on what kind of dragon if the release is tonite?

Maybe tomorrow then o 3o Or maybe TJ decided to hold off since we'll be getting more holiday dragons next month.

This release will only last 24 hours right? A new drake would be cool, but will also probably end up being a common or cave blocker like the other

No, a release like this would be heavy for the first 24 hours, then slack off as the ratios catch up with the new breed. It would be a regular in the cave, unless otherwise decided. Usually only holiday dragons are limited 24 hour releases.

Either way I'm happy. If anything I'll expect something in a few minutes (almost 12:00am cavetime)

But why am I happy? I just caught my first lettle tree <3 so with the release I get that too.

Any ideas on what kind of dragon if the release is tonite?

Congrats! (BTW I just saw my first Leetle tree ORZ)

Well if it doesn't happen at midnight tomorrow (today), it will be happening in December. Well, I'll be here in 24 hours (-a few minutes) to see.

No, a release like this would be heavy for the first 24 hours, then slack off as the ratios catch up with the new breed. It would be a regular in the cave, unless otherwise decided. Usually only holiday dragons are limited 24 hour releases.

Thanks!

Maybe tomorrow night or Saturday night? I actually don't remember the Black Friday release last year, probably because I was working. tongue.gif

Well it seems everyone thought there would be a release tonight.

The site, the lag....

(Probably will be a weekend like normal releases is what I suspect)