RaisingDragons

November Release

Grrrr. I have to work tomorrow, so I hate the thought of staying up tonight. I just worry that if I don't, the dragon(s) could be harder to get later. I guess I will see how I feel tonight.

A blue drake would be indeed nice.

Or grey/black and boring, we need more of these. And something fluffy maybe.

Yes to all of these things and a huge yes to a combo of everything. LOL. Another hybrid would be nice too.

I was acting careless and egglocked myself having not once thought about the release.. I hope the eggs'll hatch before the release happens so I could actually have a chance at it. I guess that'll teach me not to lock myself when there's new dragon breeds to come.

And I suppose another Drake breed would be nice, yes. But even if that's not the case, I'm still pretty excited and I can't wait. happy.gif

No please no alts. Not ones that don't make sense, anyway. Neotropicals wouldn't make sense to have black alts, imo. In fact I don't think any of the dragons we currently have would make sense having black alts. I could see MAAAAAAAAYBE having a black Dino of some sort, but I'm even iffy about that.

WELP. I have too many hatchlings. xd.png At least I'll have some free room.

I do hope that there is a release tonight. I'm prepared! I'm not quite sure what I'd want to see released... but no matter what they end up looking like, releases are still exciting for me. I like the challenge (and I'm on bad home Internet so it will be a challenge). xd.png

I don't think we need any more black alts, either, but another black colored dragon would be fine.

I do hope there is a release tonight. I want more drakes. We have pygmies and two-headeds already, but only three drakes. Or a White Tea. Yes.

I've doubts there will be a release till after the new years due to upcoming Christmas release

I've doubts there will be a release till after the new years due to upcoming Christmas release

TJ stated that there would be one in mid to late November. Hopefully he would announce if he had changed his mind... >.<

After being prepared twice already 'just in case', I'm a prep fail today. Breeding has been just too good rofl

I'm definitely prepared in case there is a release tonight. Hopefully my shimmer will hatch and the Black Tea will just...do what it wants I guess. XD I may abandon it or keep it or something.

I'm not sure I want just a black dragon. We have several already. A black drake would be nice. We have the beautiful brown Night Glory but I'd like a black drake. c:

This is the third week in a row I've been ready for a release, I'll be pretty torqued if it doesn't happen. dry.gif

This is the third week in a row I've been ready for a release, I'll be pretty torqued if it doesn't happen. dry.gif

This.

I just wish there were some forewarning like we have been conditioned all year to expect. I work in retail and will be working for an ungodly long time tomorrow dealing with the Black Friday insanity. I wish I knew if there was a reason for me to stay up another hour or if I can get some sleep now, since I won't have time to catch anything tomorrow.

I'm definitely prepared in case there is a release tonight. Hopefully my shimmer will hatch and the Black Tea will just...do what it wants I guess. xd.png I may abandon it or keep it or something.

I'm not sure I want just a black dragon. We have several already. A black drake would be nice. We have the beautiful brown Night Glory but I'd like a black drake. c:

^Word.

I left just enough room to catch 5 eggs if there's a release tonight.(Maybe 6 if my shimmer grow up in time biggrin.gif )

I really hope it's something cute :3

Anyway, I just hope there ACTUALLY IS a November release.

Well, there has to be a release in the next three days, so today (at midnight) has about the same chance as any other day, if not more because of black Friday.

After being prepared twice already 'just in case', I'm a prep fail today. Breeding has been just too good rofl

Same here. My shinys were very cooperative yesterday.

I just hope its only one dragon being released tonight. I dont think my bronze trophy and I can handle multiple plus with the holiday dragons just around the corner. I have enough spots for 2, male and female, for myself but im hoping my eggs will hatch in time so I can catch more to trade. Ive got a red dragon and two red hatchlings just in case they dont though. smile.gif

If worse comes to worse, I can always earthquake the one egg I have.

Jsward322 used earthquake!

It's unaffective.

Edited by Jsward322