RaisingDragons

November Release

Looks like we are left to wait and wonder some more. sad.gif

Meerrr. This is a bummer. After the thread where TJ said there'd be a release in mid to late November, and nothing happening the past two weekends, I was sure it would be tonight. Just can't figure this game out sometimes.

Me and my nascent cold bug are going to go back to bed. dry.gif

holy shiz there's like 65 people viewing this thread

So I'm considering ragequitting DC. An understatement would be saying that I'm "a little upset."

Edited by Oasis

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I don't know about you guys, but finals beg for more attention than a DC release, so I'm glad to not be messing with a release on my days off while the finals are afoot. x3

I'm also really excited for the Christmas release again!

-sighs- If TJ's not going to do the November release like he said he was going to, I wish he'd at least let us know :<

sad.gif.

Well I guess either TJ09 was late (hasn't happened in a while but no one is perfect) or it's not today . . .

Well I really thought it'd be today and even stayed up a bit late for it . . . Good thing I didn't clear my scroll yet.

But maybe it's a cyber-monday release?

This had better be true, makes possible sense >.<

I'm happy about it, at least. I've been playing catch up, so I've been on chronic scroll lock. I wont have more than one free spot until mid day today, so I would've been in trouble if it had been tonight.

Being new and all

how are new dragons released?

so far from what I read is the cave, but it also sounds like there are other methods of new dragon releases. are there?

Maybe Saturday night since that would keep with his normal day to release on. I really was hoping that it wouldn't be tonight, so I'm one of the few who breathed a sigh of relief. Too tired from all the cooking I did.

Cyber Monday wouldn't be quite right since it would no longer be November.

I have a day off (living in Europe, no Thanksgiving here) and got up extra early.

And so there'll be no November release at all... Pity.

But I caught some nice Stripes just now and will go back to bed for an hour or so.

Edited by lilysally

Oh well. If it doesn't happen tomorrow, I don't think we'll see anything else before the Christmas events. I'll try to let my scroll clear to be ready for tomorrow. rolleyes.gif

Going to bed now. Maybe tomorrow night (because I really don't want it in the next few hours). Rather stay up for nothing than have some hard to catch dragon that will take me forever to get a CB of. Unless it is a breed only, then a release now is fine.

Being new and all

so far from what I read is the cave, but it also sounds like there are other methods of new dragon releases. are there?

New dragons will be released in the cave. There is no other way (except for Prize dragons, which are won in a lottery).

If it is not Saturday night we may not be having one this November since it will be too close to Christmas.

For all the people that are UPSET because there is no release today...

Just think about one thing...

That he is maybe celebrating thanksgiving with his family.

Let that thought sink in.

on another note, november isn't over yet, there is still tomorrow. And if there is no release tomorrow, they are maybe (spriters and site-maker) brewing something special up for christmas, who knows?

Relax people. It's a game.

i dont think i've had my scroll this empty for a long time lol.

trying to get to my gold trophy.

*wondering if i should get some new eggs*

New dragons will be released in the cave. There is no other way (except for Prize dragons, which are won in a lottery).

not true.. there are those hybrids that can only be gotten via breeding - they don't show up in the cave.

Being new and all

TJ implemented a new system (this year?) where new releases happen the first Sunday of every month unless it's a holiday or TJ states otherwise, like this month's release or if the first Sunday happens to be the first of the month. Holidays are released on the day of the holiday.