TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

And now - the dillema.

Go to bed and catch them when I wake up - and (hopefully) the rush will have died down a bit, making it easier (though Holiday drops have become a lot easier in past years...)

OR

Stay up til Midnight and fight the crowds to be one of the first to get an egg.

I'm thinking sleep - I had to wake up at 3 am today...

I should really do some sit-ups while I wait... but then that'd break my whole lazy streak! So I will jump up and down instead.

I'll probably be up for a while doing things anyway. I'll probably sit around and grab as many eggs as I can.

i'm usually up this late anyway... though lagging tonight, wonder if some one is downloading upstairs

hey has anyone ever thought this is something to keep us trouble makers from doing stuff to neighbors houses on devils night? xd.png just thought of that.

The last minute countdown always makes me twitchy. I can't wait to see the new dragons. I hope they're as amazing as the Marrow's. The Marrow is still my favorite Halloween dragon. xd.png

I have to say that the vampires are my favorite Halloween sprite ^ ^

I can't wait to see who all participated in the Trick-or-Treat-icon-making-eventness. xd.png

Infinis has a post listing them right after TJ's announcement on the front page of this thread.

Infinis has a post listing them right after TJ's announcement on the front page of this thread.

Oh! Last I checked they weren't there... XD But then again that was like yesterday and I forgot to check again.

The last minute countdown always makes me twitchy. I can't wait to see the new dragons. I hope they're as amazing as the Marrow's. The Marrow is still my favorite Halloween dragon. xd.png

Seriously! <3 I did not get any CB Marrows, and still feel that pain, but I did get good pairs in 2011, and this year's collection has me grinning ear-to-ear. biggrin.gif

I finally got my 2nd PB 2g Pumpkin, too! Just hope it accepts its influence gracefully! smile.gif

While the Marrows are my faves, I do like the Shadows, Pumpkins, Vamps, Lurker and Zombies, all our Halloweens, and just wish there was a way to collect all the variations I want.

If I like this year's as well as the others, I'll really be in trouble next year, trying to figure out what to keep. blink.gif

I really want more egg and hatchling slots. *sigh*

Seriously! <3 I did not get any CB Marrows, and still feel that pain, but I did get good pairs in 2011, and this year's collection has me grinning ear-to-ear. biggrin.gif

I finally got my 2nd PB 2g Pumpkin, too! Just hope it accepts its influence gracefully! smile.gif

While the Marrows are my faves, I do like the Shadows, Pumpkins, Vamps, Lurker and Zombies, all our Halloweens, and just wish there was a way to collect all the variations I want.

If I like this year's as well as the others, I'll really be in trouble next year, trying to figure out what to keep. blink.gif

I really want more egg and hatchling slots. *sigh*

I keep watching the animated egg trying to hatch in your siggy and I keep thinking 'Maybe if I crack it open and help the poor thing? xd.png

So close. They release at 11:00pm for me cause central time FTW. One more hour and I'll have the little prettys. Or would uglys be more polite as there Halloween dragons? (Either way I will love them as they will be my first holiday dragons here <3 )

Final hour!!! *Has mountain dew, chips and Flight of the Bumblebee queued up for the stroke of midnight.* The mayhem will be....glorious!!!

Just wanna take this moment to thank the spriters for the treats, the dragons, the event, and TJ for putting on another smashing good fun time.

I got my Mt. Dew... and What does the fox say playing!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kooky112