TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

So, this is my fortune for today:

"Always bring a banana to a party"..........interesting. ohmy.gif

are there multiple releases through the day or just at midnight?

They will be released for 24 hours starting at midnight. Probably in the usual large hourly and smaller 5 minute interval drops.

are there multiple releases through the day or just at midnight?

Just one at midnight. I'm assuming it will be only one dragon, as it has always been.

EDIT: That's not what you meant... I thought you were talking about more than one dragon, not drops in the cave. Ninja'd anyways.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I was so excited to catch two 2nd Gen Shadow Walkers and then I discovered the pair were from the SAME CLUTCH! That has never happened to me before and it's very exciting. Can't wait to see what the new Halloween egg will be.

I can't wait to see what the new Halloween dragons will look like ( ´∀`)

maybe some kind of skeleton dragon??

unsure.gif Is anyone having trouble with those little Halloween graphics that pop up around the site?

The last one I got was a brown snake... I keep clicking it, but it won't go away, and it's on every page.... huh.gif

unsure.gif Is anyone having trouble with those little Halloween graphics that pop up around the site?

The last one I got was a brown snake... I keep clicking it, but it won't go away, and it's on every page....  huh.gif

I had that trouble with the treats on my Kindle, but after clicking on it (seems like 5 times) I finally collected it. I finally went to my computer and collected them all, it was too time consuming and aggravating after awhile on my Kindle.

Edited by kzspot

I can`t wait to see the new halloween dragons, but now I have to go to bed, when I wake up I can catch them. smile.gif

Hey there folks,

I could still use your help, we're only missing three fortune cards for the wiki. If you have one of those missing fortune cards, it would be really great, if you could make a screen cap and send it to me. (please no iPad screens for some reason they're a bit blurry)

Thank you all in advance! wub.gif

MISSING fortune cards:

• "He who eats little, saves lots."
  • "An egg incubated is a day saved"
  • "You should expect a windfall within two weeks. Keep your eyes open for happy opportunities"
[EDIT] Updated the missing fortunes. smile.gif

Hope you get that last card soon! I had it the other day, but didn't realize I should send it in. =o

~

If you're having trouble seeing the same treat over and over again try clearing your cache and cookies. Hopefully that will fix it and allow you to grab the treat your next try. D:

I was so excited to catch two 2nd Gen Shadow Walkers and then I discovered the pair were from the SAME CLUTCH! That has never happened to me before and it's very exciting. Can't wait to see what the new Halloween egg will be.

I caught twins as well- mine are lurkers. I suppose on some level it might have made sense to throw one back and find another with different parents so that I could use both in the same lineages without inbreeding... but twins. That's a quirk which is only possible a handful of times per year, and the uniqueness of it was just too charming for me to abandon either of them.

I just recently made it to gold trophy level so I technically have seven slots to catch with tonight, but I used one for a soulpeace egg so that I can hatch it on All Soul's Day.

I just tried going through the corn maze again. Has anyone else noticed if it's changed completely. I had no problem before and now I'm completely lost blink.gif

You guys have got to stop with the 'very fitting' things... It's scary. X3

I have a feeling TJ will release a few more later on like he did in the past years... Not sure now, though, because he usually did it earlier. Maybe he'll release a huge load tomorrow; I don't know. ><"

I really hope not@@ <---very stressed and not feeling well and would like some sleep.....

I really hope not@@ <---very stressed and not feeling well and would like some sleep.....

I hope not either. I have really enjoyed how relaxing this Halloween has been on DC. <3

I just tried going through the corn maze again. Has anyone else noticed if it's changed completely. I had no problem before and now I'm completely lost blink.gif

I just did it again to see, but it was the same for me as before.

I hope not either. I have really enjoyed how relaxing this Halloween has been on DC. <3

Couldn't agree more smile.gif

I just did it again to see, but it was the same for me as before.

It's the same for me as well... >_>''!||

I so wish I could stay up for a release for once, but with work tomorrow and feeling dead already, that's not going to happen x_x

At least some of my caught Halloweens have grown up biggrin.gif And they all neatly followed their influences, too happy.gif

I caught twins as well- mine are lurkers. I suppose on some level it might have made sense to throw one back and find another with different parents so that I could use both in the same lineages without inbreeding... but twins. That's a quirk which is only possible a handful of times per year, and the uniqueness of it was just too charming for me to abandon either of them.

I just recently made it to gold trophy level so I technically have seven slots to catch with tonight, but I used one for a soulpeace egg so that I can hatch it on All Soul's Day.

Actually, my Yulebucks are from the same parents. What is even rarer is that both of them are the only ones from that clutch. Ha.

how long until the new dragon is released? I'm always confused in translating DC time into my time...

how long until the new dragon is released? I'm always confused in translating DC time into my time...

About 3 1/2 hours.

Is there anything special at the end of the corn maze? I've gotten the graveyard and the zombie.