TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

And of COARSE, I can't get a SINGLE one. ARGHHHH.

Don't mind me. I'm a bit irritated and tired, for unrelated reasons.

But...I. WANT. That. Egg.

Well managed to grab all 7 of my pretty little eggies! biggrin.gif Only took about 10 minutes. LOL xd.png

And I managed to get ONE zombie again this year. Only got one last year too.

Edited by HaloGoddess

no luck with the new eggs yet... but  i did get a zombie ^ ^  surprisingly it was the one I named Jesus... kinda creepy  hehe

Funny you mention that.

My only two zombies were the only two dragons that I changed the name to match the Zombie version of them. The other two still had their original names.

(They are first zombies. :3 )

Coincidence? I think not.

Anyways,

I caught 5 release eggs.

Your argument is invalid.

I might be able to catch caught one more. PM me and let me know if you want it. Please only ask if you know you won't be able to get one because you'll be busy and unable to catch any.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Well sod it! after all that waiting none of my dragons became zombies - so much for better ratios.

I got my first Zombie dragon! biggrin.gif

I really like the design of the new Halloween egg, can't wait for them to hatch. Also I get a little chuckle out of the description, no idea why though.

Edited by Mr Cerberuss

Not ONE...sdfsdfsdfs Not even rapid-fire clicking on a single egg as the page loads works. whyyyyy.... ;____; I need to get this NOW, as I don't know if I'll have a chance later in the day, and I'm SOOOO tired...;_;

*goes to see if anybody dropped new eggs in the AP, not that I'd be able to catch them THERE either.* So. Frustrated.

Edit: and now the site's down. Great.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I can't hardly believe it, but I somehow managed to catch five of the new eggs... It is mind-boggling to me that I did this within 40 minutes of starting... blink.gif

WOW!!!

And that was even dealing with major lagging...

I again say to TJ, to the Spriters and to all of the others that helped in this endeavor this year for their efforts, Thank You All.

And now to try for a Zombie...

And out of 5 tries I finally got a Zombie.... YAY!!!

I am done...

Edited by Husky51

I go to the site and site maintenance!? Eeeeeeeee the prospect of zombies

Got two eggs! Praise this facility's internet connection. Or the downtime. That works, too.

Edited by dirtytabs

Not ONE...sdfsdfsdfs Not even rapid-fire clicking on a single egg as the page loads works. whyyyyy.... ;____;  I need to get this NOW, as I don't know if I'll have a chance later in the day, and I'm SOOOO tired...;_;

*goes to see if anybody dropped new eggs in the AP, not that I'd be able to catch them THERE either.* So. Frustrated.

One would have to wait six hours. They are fresh from the cave, and therefore can't be abandoned or traded for six hours.

By then of course, the mad dash will have slowed. Best of luck catching!

What I do is that I don't refresh, I actually click on the biome and then randomly click (on an egg). For some reason, it always seems to work more often than refreshing.

^ Just a little tip to help you out.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Nevermind. Site downtime actually helped me out, was able to get 4 when it came back up. biggrin.gif (Need 2 more though)

EDIT: Got my other two (although for some reason it looked like I grabbed more than I actually did O_o Probably lag made me grab the same egg twice?) And in 6 hours, I may be able to grab another one smile.gif

And now...for zombies, muahaha. My kill slots haven't come back yet though. Maybe in a couple hours?

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I got mine. I usually refresh the main cave, click on a biome, and have the mouse hovering over where I expect an egg is located. Nine times out of ten, I end up over an egg. The other time, I guess incorrectly. {And normally, when I DO end up over an egg, it's already gone. So, I have to repeat the Cave refresh.}

I got the new shirt message (this shirt is at least 12 years old).

This has been a busy week and now all I have to do is gender and influence my eggs... And I've renamed my Zombie... "Decrepit One"...

It has been a pleasure talking with all of you during this last week, Good Luck to all...

Edited by Husky51

Zombie-ing was not as successful this year as last. Out of 25 fodder, I had 4 fully successful revives, and only 3 zombies. And my cleverly-referenced names didn't zombie (well, one did, but the other half of the reference had a successful revive, which kinda spoils the effect) And the one adult that I tried said I couldn't zombie because I'd already attempted it...and I know I didn't. O_o Unless I tried last year and don't remember...If they have a full revive one year, does that mean they can't zombie again the next year?

My fortune for today:

Never tickle a sleeping dragon. tongue.gif

Caught my fill of new eggs (egglocked now) biggrin.gif

Successfully revived: smile.gif

seven S1 hatchie Zombies (7 out of 22).

one adult Cheese for ungendered Zombie

one male Zombie

I'm tired...going to sleep now...

Happy Halloween Hunting Everyone!

I got six new Halloween eggs really quickly, for me, so I'm happy. Nice hunting, everyone. :-)

Happy Halloween! tongue.gif

Thou its not celebrated here but anyway enjoy guys!

Totally love the design on these eggs happy.gif

Thank you!

I'm sorta new, how do I get Halloween dragons? Where can I get more details about this event, I'm lost!

I'm sorta new, how do I get Halloween dragons? Where can I get more details about this event, I'm lost!

Grab them from the cave, any biome.

Zombie-ing was not as successful this year as last. Out of 25 fodder, I had 4 fully successful revives, and only 3 zombies. And my cleverly-referenced names didn't zombie (well, one did, but the other half of the reference had a successful revive, which kinda spoils the effect) And the one adult that I tried said I couldn't zombie because I'd already attempted it...and I know I didn't. O_o Unless I tried last year and don't remember...If they have a full revive one year, does that mean they can't zombie again the next year?

Yes, That means you tried to revive it once before, like last year.

And those are bad odds, but still much better than my results. 1 out 9 became zombies, rest all disintegrated to dust.

Boo! I got all my dragons disintegrated to dust. Ah well... Maybe next Halloween.