TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I got my Mt. Dew... and What does the fox say playing!!!!!!!!!

Oh goodness I got that song stuck in my head all night!

Ahhh! It's so nerve wracking, my first time too... let my luck shine through! 47 to go!

Edit: Already 1200 people sitting here... waiting...

Edited by KuroT

Phew! It looks like I managed to collect all the sprites this year. I wasn't consciously trying to stay up for the release but it looks like my report is not going to get done anytime soon so I might as grab some eggs while I'm up biggrin.gif

Does anyone else put tape on their screen on all 3 egg drop places so they have deadly accuracy when refreshing and clicking like a banshee in the biomes to get new releases? Please tell me I'm NOT the only one! Haha

So excited for this midnight drop! 45 more minutes!!!!!!

Does anyone else put tape on their screen on all 3 egg drop places so they have deadly accuracy when refreshing and clicking like a banshee in the biomes to get new releases? Please tell me I'm NOT the only one! Haha

I would never deface my computer screen in such a way!! My screens stay in mint-condition forever because I never touch them with anything other than a very soft cleaning cloth.

I used to use dry-erase marker to circle where the eggs would be after refreshing, before I got a new monitor. So no, you're not alone. tongue.gif

Not the only one laugh.gif ....

Okay, I've decided to stay up (for now) - however, I'm trying to decide which excuse my co-workers would be more likely to believe coming from me as to why I could possibly be tired the next day at work:

A. I stayed up to watch the Red Sox game (Work knows I'm not a big sports fan, unless it's curling, horse racing, or golf)

B. I stayed up to hunt for Dragon Eggs (They know I'm weird and will find some way to make this statement logical)

C. My insomnia got the better of me (Only a handful of people know this is something I do suffer from)

Edited by ShorahNagi

Okay, I've decided to stay up (for now) - however, I'm trying to decide which excuse my co-workers would be more likely to believe coming from me as to why I could possibly be tired the next day at work:

A. I stayed up to watch the Red Sox game

B. I stayed up to hunt for Dragon Eggs

C. My insomnia got the better of me

I would say 1

I would never deface my computer screen in such a way!! My screens stay in mint-condition forever because I never touch them with anything other than a very soft cleaning cloth.

Monitor is about 5 years old. When I get a new one I wont do it tongue.gif

I can see where you wouldn't want yours mucked up, though.

Dry erase marker is an awesome idea!! HAHA

Edited by AquaBlueRain

I wish my monitor was clean... I eat pomegranates and juice just gets everywhere

Monitor is about 5 years old. When I get a new one I wont do it tongue.gif

I can see where you wouldn't want yours mucked up, though.

I've never done that, I just use my memory for the dead accuracy thing. Mainly because before I had my own computer my parents would've killed me, and now I have an LCD monitor with a matte screen (no glare) instead of glossy.

I wish my monitor was clean... I eat pomegranates and juice just gets everywhere

I eat in front of my computer, but I'm very careful to turn my face away and lean away from the computer every time I take a bite so I don't splash/drop anything on my screen or keyboard.

I do it automatically without thinking now because I've done it for so many years.

Seriously! <3 I did not get any CB Marrows, and still feel that pain, but I did get good pairs in 2011, and this year's collection has me grinning ear-to-ear. biggrin.gif

I finally got my 2nd PB 2g Pumpkin, too! Just hope it accepts its influence gracefully! smile.gif

While the Marrows are my faves, I do like the Shadows, Pumpkins, Vamps, Lurker and Zombies, all our Halloweens, and just wish there was a way to collect all the variations I want.

If I like this year's as well as the others, I'll really be in trouble next year, trying to figure out what to keep. blink.gif

I really want more egg and hatchling slots. *sigh*

I feel your pain as well as everyone else on here. I mean, think about the numbers. Each person has 21 spots and each dragon breeds 1-4 eggs. Good thing that we can have a turnover every 2-3 days.

This Halloween celebration has been so much fun. I loved the stories and the set game and the fortune teller and all the Halloween treats and just everything. I'm so sorry it's almost over, but I can't wait for the new dragons! Soon. :-)

I know it's probably not gonna happen. But hey, first time for everything. When they drop only click one time please instead of around 20clicks a second per egg. Some people use phones (such as me) so we are already at a huge disadvantage.

Oh, to keep or drop my 2nd gen PB Lurker! I own the parents, it's 10 hours from hatching, but I would have 2 slots for tonight, IF I let it go. blink.gif

xd.png

Man do I feel bad that I just dumped a pumpkin to the AP. Man, I'll do anything to have more slots.

Oh, to keep or drop my 2nd gen PB Lurker! I own the parents, it's 10 hours from hatching, but I would have 2 slots for tonight, IF I let it go. blink.gif

xd.png

I say keep it. You can have the remainder of the other 14 hours to fill up that slot. Assuming you're not sleeping then.

...and now a storm rolls in.

If the power goes out before I get to catch my eggs I'm gonna cry xd.png