TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

*blushes*

Oh my...now I feel ashamed, not able to count....there were more the past years...*hides*

Sorry. ;A;

Just hope the new eggs aren't a shade of purple.

I finally got the scene with the sleeping Shadow walkers...so pretty.

I finally got that image too. That Shadow Walker is pretty orangey. laugh.gif

@Marie: I'll be on the lookout. I owe an IOU for a 3rd Gen Shadow Walker from Alt Sprite base. I love Shadow Walkers.

@Rally: I'll send the pm.

How does one answer to multiple posts in the same one? I must still be a forum noob. rolleyes.gif

Ohh that's lovely - just got the sleeping shadow walkers in the graveyard (10mins ago it was the statue.)

eta

How does one answer to multiple posts in the same one? I must still be a forum noob. rolleyes.gif

I always cut and paste the message and use html

quote (in square brackets) with "/quote" (in square brackets)to end the quote - or you can highlight and use the

quote button
Edited by velvet_paw

I finally got that image too. That Shadow Walker is pretty orangey. laugh.gif

I don't know if people realize that the far one is purple.

Those two Shadow Walkers patrolling the graveyard are Nakase's and my alts. Hers is the purple one, mine the golden.

How does one answer to multiple posts in the same one? I must still be a forum noob.  rolleyes.gif

There are several ways. The easiest for me - quote each post in a seperate tab. Write your answer and click "preview post" (not reply). Copypaste the result into one single post and reply.

Or use the the BB-Codes for quoting . It won't relate who you quoted, though, so you'll habe to write something yourself like this:

[quote=person you quoted]Like that.[/quote]

Like that.
Edited by Rally Vincent

I'm already sooo exited about the new realese on midnight-already waiting!

Those two Shadow Walkers patrolling the graveyard are Nakase's and my alts. Hers is the purple one, mine the golden.

thank you they are lovely. wub.gif I guessed that that was the intention

Color fail so bad. laugh.gif Maybe the regular Shadow Walkers blend in too much with the fog. I love this picture so congrats to whoever drew it. I don't know about you but I would personally sneak in and try to cuddle with one.

There are several ways. The easiest for me - quote each post in a seperate tab. Write your answer and click "preview post" (not reply). Copypaste the result into one single post and reply.

Thanks for the advice. I think I like your simpler one better than the coding. Now I graduated from noob to noob private first class. tongue.gif

Edited by Spyridon

I never had a halloween here on DC..So is there going to be a new halloween draggy tonight? o.o Sorry I skimmed the above posts but didn't get my question answered DX If anyone could answer please let me know happy.gif

I never had a halloween here on DC..So is there going to be a new halloween draggy tonight? o.o Sorry I skimmed the above posts but didn't get my question answered DX If anyone could answer please let me know happy.gif

There will be a release at midnight Cavetime... so in about 6 and half hours. :3

hi,

how can i see those shadow walkers? do they just appear random in the picture? need i to refresh constantly till they came?

Just finished my collection and now have all 45 treats <3

and today's fortune is

Never tickle a sleeping dragon.

O_O who would dare do such a thing

don't we all know we taste good with ketchup? tongue.gif

hi,

how can i see those shadow walkers? do they just appear random in the picture? need i to refresh constantly till they came?

There's three different images -- the bare graveyard, the graveyard with the Zombie, and the graveyard with the Shadow Walkers. They cycle randomly (unless an algorithm or something of the sort has been discovered) various times along with a fourth option; being redirected to the site's graveyard page. Refreshing won't help from what I can see. That particular image is showing right now, however (or at least it is for me).

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

oh i cant wait to see what this years halloween eggs and dragons are going to be and i so hope they are going to be werewolves xd.png lol my fingers are crossed so tightly they are starting to smart laugh.gif

My fortune was "you are in grave danger, my friend."

Well thanks, Zena, for saying that while I'm right next to a graveyard.

Now, which grave is endangering me? Hmm?

You have to try the chocolate fudge covered ones  cool.gif

Pocky pics, shows many different flavors:

http://weheartit.com/tag/pocki

OOH those strawberry-covered pretzel ones look good...

The only kind I can ever find are the simple chocolate ones...and even then not all the time. Today, I tried to find them at a place I know I've gotten them before...there wasn't even a shelf spot for them. sad.gif

I hope my 7 hatchlings don't lock me as far as getting eggs...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

The only thing I'm worried about is how much lag there will be... so many people clicking through the caves at midnight, or whatever the time is in their time zone, how fun~ New Halloween dragons here we come.

"Eat well, sleep well, and laugh often. You're starting to look a little worse for wear."

..... My fortune seems to be a little too correct, today.

I hope my 7 hatchlings don't lock me as far as getting eggs...

With a Gold Trophy you can have 14 hatchlings and 7 eggs, so you'll be fine. smile.gif

My wonderful fortune is

"I believe in Sherlock Holmes."

Wow..Neat fortune :3

/rubs my paws together BWUhahahahahahah ! I managed to get all my eggies hatched. So I now have SIX FULL EGGIE SLOTS for tonight !

/glee !

/happiness!

>^,,^<

There's three different images -- the bare graveyard, the graveyard with the Zombie, and the graveyard with the Shadow Walkers. They cycle randomly (unless an algorithm or something of the sort has been discovered) various times along with a fourth option; being redirected to the site's graveyard page. Refreshing won't help from what I can see. That particular image is showing right now, however (or at least it is for me).

All I seem able to get today is the empty graveyard with just the statue. I have tried refreshing and clearing my cache, but it didn't help. I have never seen the Shadow Walker picture.