TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

My first three adults from this year's crop:

Gourdie Girl;

The Blacke Marque;

and

O'Nei-ell.

Thank you, breeders!  <3

My three adults from this year's crop are a 2nd Gen Male Shadow Walker from Female Royal Blue, 2nd Gen Female Shadow Walker from Male Electric, and a 2nd Gen Female Shadow Walker from Male Royal Blue. The other ones are still growing up.

I'm happy that I got most of the Halloweens I wanted these year, particularly the ones needed for Valentine's Day as well as an descendent from the Alt Sprite Shadow Walkers for one of my metallics. Next year, I really need to get on the boat about getting Halloweens.

Edited by Spyridon

Not staying up for the drop, school :/

Good luck guys! smile.gif

Happy Halloween!!

Edit: How long do they usually drop for?

Edited by Deblob167

Anyone wish me to bite an egg for them?

I wouldn't try that now as you might egg lock yourself if the egg cracks and dies, especially on the eve of the Halloween drop.

I wouldn't try that now as you might egg lock yourself if the egg cracks and dies, especially on the eve of the Halloween drop.

Good point there... Just grabbed three more of the halloween dragons from last year since I missed out on last year.

Happy Halloween!!

24 hrs, midnight to midnight, Cavetime. Good hunting!

Happy Halloween!!

They should drop for a full 24 hours from midnight (less than 2 hours away!) tonight.

Good point there... Just grabbed three more of the halloween dragons from last year since I missed out on last year.

Well, I think the gamble should be more on catching the Caveborn Halloweens this year than using up egg slots from breeds this year. I would have emptied out my egg slots right now if the dragons I have weren't ones I really need. Pfft. That 2nd Gen Black Marrow from Alt Male Sweetlings cost like an arm and a leg but I got it. Thankfully, it was breed a few hours before the end of the drops so I should be able to fill up my last slot well before Nov 1st. tongue.gif

The last minute countdown always makes me twitchy. I can't wait to see the new dragons. I hope they're as amazing as the Marrow's. The Marrow is still my favorite Halloween dragon. xd.png

I agree. I adore them.

Just wanted to say thank you to all the spriters and to TJ for making this a wonderful Halloween.

The new dragon is just a couple of hours away, but I know that it will be great, as it always is.

Thank you! biggrin.gif

The last minute countdown always makes me twitchy. I can't wait to see the new dragons. I hope they're as amazing as the Marrow's. The Marrow is still my favorite Halloween dragon. xd.png

Nah, Shadow Walkers are still my favorite though Black Marrows are my second.

Agreed. I've been kind of disappointed with the last two years (both of the halloweens I have been present for). The shadow walker sprite is okay to me, but the color doesn't appeal to me with any pairing that I try it with except for royal blue. I don't care for the lurkers at all. I never even bred mine. :/

Solid wall of Halloweens. Evil! *chomps at bits* All of the beautiful lineages there. Man, do I wish for more egg slots/hatchlings slots.

All I seem able to get today is the empty graveyard with just the statue. I have tried refreshing and clearing my cache, but it didn't help. I have never seen the Shadow Walker picture.

So idk if this is cheating or not, but I just played around with the picture's url so I could see the pretty Shadow Walkers.~ It really doesn't take much. o3o

Them Shadow Walkers are absolutely gorgeous!

I can't wait to see who all participated in the Trick-or-Treat-icon-making-eventness. XD

-is excited-

I'd love to see a werewolf inspired dragon biggrin.gif

And I hope all of my tries for Zombies work xd.png

I know the feeling, Spyridon, I know the feeling...

Would like a few more spaces, but I'm not going to be greedy... I have 5 slots empty and that will be more than enough...

I'm going for the new drop eggs and Zombies, myself...

Good Luck...

So idk if this is cheating or not, but I just played around with the picture's url so I could see the pretty Shadow Walkers.~ It really doesn't take much. o3o

I can't wait to see who all participated in the Trick-or-Treat-icon-making-eventness. xd.png

What url did you use to see the SWs? i want to see them.

-is excited-

I'd love to see a werewolf inspired dragon biggrin.gif

And I hope all of my tries for Zombies work xd.png

I wonder how that would work. A reptilian werewolf dragon.

I can't wait to see who all participated in the Trick-or-Treat-icon-making-eventness. xd.png

I randomly saw the shadow walkers pic last night around midnight xd.png

What url did you use to see the SWs? i want to see them.

Well this feels spoilery. I'll make it tinyish and white for those who don't want to be spoiled I guess.

With the three pictures (I don't think there are any more...) they all share nearly the same urls. The empty graveyard is g, the zombie is gz, and shadow walkers are gs.

...I'll let you figure the rest out. :P

So how many people are chomping at the bit til it turns midnight EST? Them Halloween eggs are gonna have to watch out.

So how many people are chomping at the bit til it turns midnight EST? Them Halloween eggs are gonna have to watch out.

I'm literally sitting on my clock. I live in Michigan so Im EST and gonna be going to bed around 2 hours after they are released. I do work tomorrow evening and I have to make sure my costume is ready for work too. >:3

Oh, I can't wait another 1.20 hours! Hurry up midnight!