TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

You can't. There's a protection in place now that you need a view before you can get a click. I believe it extends so that you can't get more clicks than views in order to protect from sickness.

But all you would have to do was click to the view page from the getcode page (as it no longer gives a view) or your account before clicking your scroll or otherwise viewing the egg image.

The first time you go from the getcode page to the view page does not add a click, but subsequent views of an unfogged egg or hatchling will add a click.

I have finally managed to raise one adult Marrow this year with 0 Clicks, http://dragcave.net/lineage/9BKy8, and am feeling very proud of myself, since holidays are the hardest to raise without everyone trying to see what they can, and clicking all the babies. It's actually my first 0-click out of ALL of my holidays! biggrin.gif

The way to the shop alwas leads me to trick andtreat page, what am I doing wrong?

The way to the shop alwas leads me to trick andtreat page, what am I doing wrong?

Nothing, it's supposed to be that way. smile.gif

Thanks. Have treats already stopped showing? Its more than ten minutes and I don´t see a new one

Thanks. Have treats already stopped showing? Its more than ten minutes and I don´t see a new one

I think you already got them all smile.gif There are 45 at the moment.

*blushes*

Oh my...now I feel ashamed, not able to count....there were more the past years...*hides*

My new fortune, "Reply Hazy, try again." Very fitting since the fog was so thick this morning I could barely see the car in front of me as I was on my way to work.

I am loving the fortunes. Monday's was, "Stay home tomorrow, nothing good will come of going out" (I probably didn't quote that right, but you know the one.) Yesterday I had a routine check up at the doctor. Zena was right. I shoulda stayed home. laugh.gif (turns out I'm sick. Who knew? If I'd stayed home I'd have continued in my blissful ignorance instead of being a walking pharmacy.)

Today's is "I believe in Sherlock Holmes." And I do!

Guys, will I have enough time to get all the collectables? D:

I just started today... and it ends tomorrow.

How many are there?

There are 45 of them. For arguments sake, say that they pop up every 15 minutes. That means you can find 4 in an hour. So, you would need 11 and one quarter hour to find them all. There should be plenty of time even with sleep/work/school/etc. {And they sometimes pop up faster than 15 minutes, but I don't think it's LATER than that.}

EDIT - Grabbed my 35th at 4:08 PM Eastern.

EDIT²- Grabbed 36th at 4:17 PM Eastern. So, about nine minutes between those two.

Edited by RicFule

Well, the genderbending worked on my halloween eggs so I have 3 spare spaces for the new eggs tomorrow. biggrin.gif

You guys have got to stop with the 'very fitting' things... It's scary. X3

*blushes*

Oh my...now I feel ashamed, not able to count....there were more the past years...*hides*

I have a feeling TJ will release a few more later on like he did in the past years... Not sure now, though, because he usually did it earlier. Maybe he'll release a huge load tomorrow; I don't know. ><"

My fortune for today was "Your lucky number is 15. Have that many children." ..I sure hope it's referring to hatchlings as children.

I was a little bit disappointed at first by the lower degree of interactivity this year, but the expansion upon the DC lore was worth it. Gotta love worldbuilding biggrin.gif

Man, I picked up an Blue Opal from the Departure thread before remembering tonight is Halloween. Dragon dung to the extreme. Now I need to do with it as I already have an egg that will hatch after the release. Do the Halloweens continue to drop randomly after Halloween or does it come to a complete end when the day switches to November 1?

Man, I picked up an Blue Opal from the Departure thread before remembering tonight is Halloween. Dragon dung to the extreme. Now I need to do with it as I already have an egg that will hatch after the release. Do the Halloweens continue to drop randomly after Halloween or does it come to a complete end when the day switches to November 1?

There will not be any Halloweens on Nov 1st.

My fortune for today. "Avoid the color purple at all costs tomorrow. Your life may depend on it."

I'm not sure how to react.

Edited by draganot

I hatched an Alt Black today.

I guess that's my Halloween treat.

There will not be any Halloweens on Nov 1st.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Damn, now I need to decide what to do. dry.gif Damn, I wish that 15 children fortune applied to egg slots.

My fortune for today. "Avoid the color purple at all costs tomorrow. Your life may depend on it."

Lol, I think if we all refrain from holding our breath until WE turn purple, we'll be OK. laugh.gif

Just hope the new eggs aren't a shade of purple.

I finally got the scene with the sleeping Shadow walkers...so pretty.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Damn, now I need to decide what to do. dry.gif Damn, I wish that 15 children fortune applied to egg slots.

*giggles*

I'd just like to point out (to anyone), the new Halloween eggs will only drop in the biome for 24 hours, on Halloween. However, for anyone who doesn't get any or who only gets 1 or something, keep an eye on the AP the next day. I can't *possibly* be the only person who's ninja-clicked more Halloweens then intended, and then abandoned some the next day (I did it last year).

*giggles*

I'd just like to point out (to anyone), the new Halloween eggs will only drop in the biome for 24 hours, on Halloween. However, for anyone who doesn't get any or who only gets 1 or something, keep an eye on the AP the next day. I can't *possibly* be the only person who's ninja-clicked more Halloweens then intended, and then abandoned some the next day (I did it last year).

This is honestly how I get my Holidays. ALWAYS manage to lock myself the day before.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Damn, now I need to decide what to do.  dry.gif Damn, I wish that 15 children fortune applied to egg slots.

PM the original owner, explain the situaion and offer to either return it or ask for allowance to offer it in the deprature thread yourself?

Edited by Rally Vincent

Just hope the new eggs aren't a shade of purple.

I finally got the scene with the sleeping Shadow walkers...so pretty.

With my luck they will be. Luckily I live an hour behind cave time so I can just grab them tonite and not look tomorrow.

I've just been thinking about how Cavern Lurkers are purple and if we lock ourselves with them, we won't be able to get the new Halloweens tomorrow? *shrugs* tongue.gif

Speaking of this fortune, in my hotel room there's a purple satin coat hanger. My mum accidentally pushed on the front of it and it almost landed on my face. unsure.gif