TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

darn it, i'm so screwed. |D

I forgot about the halloween event(I only remembered the halloween dragons but I forgot the actual event!!)

I don't think I'm gonna be able to gather all the little sprites in time this year. ;_;

At least I'm here for the dragons...?

Wall of AP Halloween eggs! Weeeeeeee!!!

I wish I had 123456789 egg slots! xd.png

Can't wait until tonight!!!

Is there anything special at the end of the corn maze? I've gotten the graveyard and the zombie.

There are three pictures that change randomly (I think?): empty graveyard, graveyard with Zombie and graveyard with Shadow Walkers. You don't have to do the maze again if you don't want to, you can use the "go directly to the graveyard" link on the carnival page.

darn it, i'm so screwed. |D

I forgot about the halloween event(I only remembered the halloween dragons but I forgot the actual event!!)

I don't think I'm gonna be able to gather all the little sprites in time this year. ;_;

At least I'm here for the dragons...?

well you can get one every 10 min or so... I got mine by rating descriptions for a while. it was relaxing and i like reading descriptions that people have for their dragons. I've only given three of four of mine descriptions... but it is a lot of fun.

well you can get one every 10 min or so... I got mine by rating descriptions for a while. it was relaxing and i like reading descriptions that people have for their dragons. I've only given three of four of mine descriptions... but it is a lot of fun.

We've got to gather all the Threat-or-Trick objects to get the Halloween Dragon?

Or we'll be able to get a Halloween egg in the Cave?

Sorry if these questions sound stupid, I'm new tongue.gif

There are three pictures that change randomly (I think?): empty graveyard, graveyard with Zombie and graveyard with Shadow Walkers. You don't have to do the maze again if you don't want to, you can use the "go directly to the graveyard" link on the carnival page.

I've only ever gotten the graveyard and the zombie

On Nov. 1 will all of the unclaimed bred Halloween eggs on the AP just disappear, or is there still an opportunity to pick some of them up? Im going to end up short pumpkins unfortunately. sad.gif

On Nov. 1 will all of the unclaimed bred Halloween eggs on the AP just disappear, or is there still an opportunity to pick some of them up? Im going to end up short pumpkins unfortunately. sad.gif

You can still pick them up if they're in the AP on November 1st. They won't 'disappear'. But they will get grabbed fast I'd imagine.

You can still pick them up if they're in the AP on November 1st. They won't 'disappear'. But they will get grabbed fast I'd imagine.

Great! Now I just need for some to last until my next batch hatches! But there is always next year to grab the breeds I'm missing.

We've got to gather all the Threat-or-Trick objects to get the Halloween Dragon?

Or we'll be able to get a Halloween egg in the Cave?

Sorry if these questions sound stupid, I'm new tongue.gif

No, you're fine. You don't have to have all the trick-or-treat items--those are just there for fun. So long as you have egg slots open, you can fill those slots with new Halloween dragon eggs. smile.gif

Destiny Arts: The drop starts tonight at midnight Eastern Standard Time. 2 hours 40 minutes to go! biggrin.gif

Good hunting!

Hehe it grew up biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/NPgEb I hope the catching goes smooth tonight no glitches or bugs.. (stares at the clock twittling her thumbs) biggrin.gif

Eee!! One of my breedings DID show up on the forums! Thanks for giving it a home. wub.gif

No, you're fine. You don't have to have all the trick-or-treat items--those are just there for fun. So long as you have egg slots open, you can fill those slots with new Halloween dragon eggs. smile.gif

Destiny Arts: The drop starts tonight at midnight Eastern Standard Time. 2 hours 40 minutes to go! biggrin.gif

Good hunting!

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Good Hunting to you all, by the way laugh.gif

It's tonight, at midnight (cave time) so, in two hours twentynine minutes.

Tonight smile.gif

Oh yay! biggrin.gif I hope that I can catch at least one at midnight; and I hope that I can get all the stickers too!

Depending on how crazy the cave is acting after midnight I just may wait until morning to catch my eggs. I will be here at midnight, though, to check out the new egg. wink.gif I only have 4 spots open right now, but will have the other 3 by noon tomorrow.

Only a little more than two hours now to wait!