TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Fifteen minutes until mass hysteria time biggrin.gif Will try to get some. Don't have to work tomorrow just put out the recycling. Supposed to rain all day!!! El yucko! Got all my treats and the dragon eggies (3) I got are all hatchlings and the one shimmer I bred on my b-day has grown up so may try for 4 then additional 2 tomorrow or whatever. Whatever ones I catch tonight I can offer 2 for trade bait. Getting excited.

Aaaaagghhhh almost 10 minutes left 0x0''!|| And after that there'll be a FLOOD of users spamming the refresh button (or F5) clicking EVERY egg possible xDDD (At least that's what I'd suppose, seeing as it was hard to get my claws on a pumpkin dragon in the AP at the start of the previous-year breeding week)

Edited by Kira-san

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

TEN MINUTES!!!

*squee*

Does everyone have their catching music now? I'm already building up my music list for tonight. biggrin.gif

try speedtest.net yet?

typ, it gave my isp an F tonight. we have a very bad provider, so if some one else in the house is downloading or something every one else lags. thinking my brother may have set a torrent or something to download while he's sleeping... problem is he knows i'm a night owl so when he dose that i can barley get anything on the web to load let along Diablo or WoW like I'm usually playing.

Does everyone have their catching music now? I'm already building up my music list for tonight. biggrin.gif

I have music playing right now actually laugh.gif Funny of you to ask~ xDDD

OMFG!! soonn!! lol... We can start making Zombies at the same time right? LOL...

But anyways, ahhh!!! I can't wait to see these guys!!! \^o^/

I should definitely be doing homework right now... maybe... *thinks about it*

NAH! biggrin.gif I definitely want to get a head start on egg-grabbing and zombie-raising, since I'll be in class most of tomorrow.

user posted image

i never noticed the Calander event notice before.

Zombies! I can't wait to make them. Well, let's wait until the eggs drop before reviving the dead just to be safe.

OMFG!! soonn!! lol... We can start making Zombies at the same time right? LOL...

But anyways, ahhh!!! I can't wait to see these guys!!! \^o^/

I'd rather focus on getting some eggys. Zombies can be made all day.

Also, can you guys be nice and slow down on your super clicking. Give phone users a chance.

Edit: here they come. It's so close 1min.

Edited by draganot