TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

"Beware the Jabberwock, my child. The claws that bite and teeth that catch!"

What is a jabberwock ?

It's a part of Lewis Carroll's poem named "Jabberwocky". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabberwocky

blergh ninja'd as decided to read the poem again.

Edited by Light Concorde

The Lagmonster just paid my clan a brief visit. o_o I was getting worried there, not even the forums would load but all other websites would. Anyone else?

Edited by Orlageddon

The Lagmonster just paid my clan a brief visit. o_o I was getting worried there, not even the forums would load but all other websites would. Anyone else?

It happens to me sometimes because there are so many people on.

Don't fret though,

Nothing is wrong.

@Nyastara:

I just PM'd you a screenshot of my fortune for today:

"I believe in

Sherlock Holmes."

Fortune for today is...

"Hide your eggs in the coming days-there may be many clicks but few views."

Hm, probably makes sense, seeing as the new Halloween dragon is coming, but then again it may just make sense in my head... Welp, I don't got any eggs right now, so if hatchlings don't count for hiding I think I'll be fine =P

Just noticed the graveyard has changed again - the zombie has gone

You visit the Graveyard. As you pass through the twisted trees you come to a clearing full of low clouds. Some gravestones poke out of the clouds here and there. At the back of the clearing there is a large dragon made of stone. One clawed foreleg raised up and it's head looking down to the cold tablets in the ground. You decide it might be best to return to the carnival.

spooky

Edited by velvet_paw

Just noticed the graveyard has changed again - the zombie has gone

How'd you get this message? All I see is when I go is the sleeping Shadow Walkers.

How'd you get this message? All I see is when I go is the sleeping Shadow Walkers.

Sleeping shadow walkers?

I haven't seen them yet

Maybe we all get different messages?

Exactly, how does one go about getting a Zombified dragon? I know you're supposed to purposefully kill it but, what are the requirements to make it a zombie?

---

@Nyastara:

I just PM'd you a screenshot of my fortune for today:

"I believe in

Sherlock Holmes."

I also got this fortune xd.png

Yesterday, my fortune read something to the effect of "Do not cross the street tomorrow, because if you do, you'll find a dead bird and you don't want to step on it."

I laughed it off and thought nothing more of it.

Today when I crossed the street on campus to get to one of the other buildings, I started walking through the grass with a friend when I spotted something mangled as I almost stepped on it - it was a dead robin.

-Is officially freaked the censorkip.gif out-

Edited by Wahya

Exactly, how does one go about getting a Zombified dragon? I know you're supposed to purposefully kill it but, what are the requirements to make it a zombie?

As long as it's dead, it can be either an adult or a hatchling. On Halloween, you go to the Actions page and click Revive. There's a chance it could succeed and become a zombie. smile.gif

Sleeping shadow walkers?

I haven't seen them yet

Maybe we all get different messages?

Yeah, it says this:

You come across some sleeping Shadow Walkers amoung the gravestones. You decide to walk away slowly so as not to wake them.

Hrm, that's odd =/ Do you see the thing you see every time you go to the Graveyard?

Yeah, it says this:

Hrm, that's odd =/ Do you see the thing you see every time you go to the Graveyard?

today yes

today yes

Hrm... =/ that's very odd... >_>''!|| *Assuming only some can see it and others can't*

Edited by Kira-san

A big thank you to all those who have send me screen caps of their fortune cards! I updated the list with the new fortunes.

Thanks to Marrionetta for all the different fortunes and tikigurl91 for the cards!

I add the fortune to the list as soon as I get my hands on a screen cap of this fortune card. wink.gif

I sent you the PM!

Hrm... =/ that's very odd... >_>''!|| *Assuming only some can see it and others can't*

There's different images. The first picture I got was of a zombie dragon, for a while I just saw a dragon statue, and now I see the statue accompanied by sleeping Shadow Walkers.

edit: The Walkers are gorgeous, btw. o3o

Edited by Dimar

I don't get the carnival thing at all. Is there soemthing to win or is it just for fun????

Also , do the new dragons drop on the 31st or already at the 30th???

and finally , can we create the Zombies on the 31st after midnight???

I am a litle confused right now. Maybe I am not paying to much attention or am just standing on my link to ratinal thinking.

May somebody clarify that for me???

Please. Thank you very muc to whoever does. smile.gif

Edited by Mirume

I don't get the carnival thing at all. Is there soemthing to win or is it just for fun????

Also , do the new dragons drop on the 31st or already at the 30th???

and finally , can we create the Zombies on the 31st after midnight???

I am a litle confused right now. Maybe I am not paying to much attention or am just standing on my link to ratinal thinking.

May somebody clarify taht for me???

Please. Thank you very muc to whoever does.  smile.gif

It's just for fun! There's nothing for you to win; it's just for enjoyment.

The new breed should be released at 12:00 AM on October 31st.

As far as I know, you can make zombies any time on October 31st although this is my first time actually experimenting with them, so someone who has made zombies in the past should have a better answer.

As far as I know, you can make zombies any time on October 31st although this is my first time actually experimenting with them, so someone who has made zombies in the past should have a better answer.

It might just be bad luck, but I prefer to wait a minimum of 20-30 minutes to try for zombies. (catch your eggs first) Always seems, too close to Midnight and they fail.

lol silly question here but How do you get to the graveyard?

Go through the corn maze and when you find the exit, you come out at the graveyard. After that, you will be able to reach it through the link on the carnival's home page that says "go directly to the graveyard".