TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I MADE THE GRAVE YARD!! You visit the Graveyard. As you pass through the twisted trees you come to a clearing full of low clouds. Some gravestones poke out of the clouds here and there. At the back of the clearing there is a large dragon made of stone. One clawed foreleg raised up and it's head looking down to the cold tablets in the ground. You decide it might be best to return to the carnival.

aww so cute, dragon says love and then all the eggs and hatchies that die today.... i'd never be able to do that even in trying for zombie or neglected. i'll beg people to do that for me. i cant bring myself to be the one that has them die

They must have added new stuff to the graveyard. I just came across this:

"You come across some sleeping Shadow Walkers amoung the gravestones. You decide to walk away slowly so as not to wake them."

"You come across some sleeping Shadow Walkers amoung the gravestones. You decide to walk away slowly so as not to wake them."

I hope TJ adds some treats.

That's weird. When I visited the graveyard directly after going through the maze, it just said that I couldn't find it. Now, I went directly went to the graveyard, the banner at the end of the maze where you run into the Zombie dragon is there.

I haven't seen where I walk into a pile of sleeping Shadow Walkers.

I MADE THE GRAVE YARD!! You visit the Graveyard. As you pass through the twisted trees you come to a clearing full of low clouds. Some gravestones poke out of the clouds here and there. At the back of the clearing there is a large dragon made of stone. One clawed foreleg raised up and it's head looking down to the cold tablets in the ground. You decide it might be best to return to the carnival.

I just got this version at the end of the maze too.

I got this:

You visit the Graveyard. As you pass through the twisted trees you come to a clearing full of low clouds. Some gravestones poke out of the clouds here and there. At the back of the clearing there is a large dragon made of stone. One clawed foreleg raised up and it's head looking down to the cold tablets in the ground. You decide it might be best to return to the carnival.

I got this:

You visit the Graveyard. As you pass through the twisted trees you come to a clearing full of low clouds. Some gravestones poke out of the clouds here and there. At the back of the clearing there is a large dragon made of stone. One clawed foreleg raised up and it's head looking down to the cold tablets in the ground. You decide it might be best to return to the carnival.

I got this also.

I'm kinda confused..

Guess I've never really done a Halloween event on here.

There are gravestones and dead eggs and they are all owned by other people.

Hmm, wonder what breed the dragon statue is... no idea. cool.gif Just saw the Shadow Walkers too, how nice.

Guess I've never really done a Halloween event on here.

There are gravestones and dead eggs and they are all owned by other people.

The graveyard (minus the very pretty pictures) is actually available year round. Yes, it shows users a randomized selection of dead dragons from around the site. It could be considered an Easter egg page for DC.

I have the Zombie back now...

Glad I set the Shadow Walker image as my desktop first. happy.gif

Edited by starphyre77

The graveyard (minus the very pretty pictures) is actually available year round. Yes, it shows users a randomized selection of dead dragons from around the site. It could be considered an Easter egg page for DC.

Ooh!

Okay that's cool.

So I don't really get anything special for it.

Got it.

Haha.

Hmm? That's weird, I tried clicking on the trick or treat basket and it says "404 costume not found", well then, anyone know what's wrong or having the same problem?

Oh.

Whoever did the Shadow Walkers in the graveyard artwork, it's gorgeous.

Hmm? That's weird, I tried clicking on the trick or treat basket and it says "404 costume not found", well then, anyone know what's wrong or having the same problem?

Someone reported this in TLQ (Tiny Little Questions in Help). Perhaps you should head over there and we can compare how many treats you guys had, what year you made your scroll, etc. I would suggest a browser problem except that I can see my treats and the treats of several others, but also saw the error for the user in Help. o_O

Someone reported this in TLQ (Tiny Little Questions in Help). Perhaps you should head over there and we can compare how many treats you guys had, what year you made your scroll, etc. I would suggest a browser problem except that I can see my treats and the treats of several others, but also saw the error for the user in Help. o_O

Mmk, thanks.

you have zombies???????????????????????

Yes a horrendous amount of two zombies. *lol* (from last year: No.1 & No.2)

Uhh thank you Nakase for your beautiful artkworks at the graveyeard! wub.gif

Edited by Nyastara

I went to the graveyard after reading this thread, and got this result:

I have to say, the artwork is gorgeous. It really has that misty and cold feeling, but at the same time, a certain beauty to it as well.

Is this, perhaps, a daily thing like the fortunes? I'd love to see the Shadow Walkers and the Zombie as well.

I went to the graveyard after reading this thread, and got this result:

I have to say, the artwork is gorgeous. It really has that misty and cold feeling, but at the same time, a certain beauty to it as well.

Is this, perhaps, a daily thing like the fortunes? I'd love to see the Shadow Walkers and the Zombie as well.

I saved shadow walkers its to beautiful. I'd show you but I think its something you need to see in the moment. Hint I went every time I got a treat. I've seen all 3 so far. So it's not a daily thing

I saved shadow walkers its to beautiful. I'd show you but I think its something you need to see in the moment. Hint I went every time I got a treat.  I've seen all 3 so far.  So it's not a daily thing

I've done that. But still geting the Zombie. Weird.