TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Why is the scavenger hunt done now? I had 2 more to go and now its over sad.gif I thought they were going til the 31st?

Are you sure you don't have them all? I'm seeing 45 when I click on your pumpkin.

I guess I do have them all. I didnt do last years so I wasnt really sure if the amount was always the same. Thanks for the reply.

When the event is over, will all the graveyard pics be shared? I've only had a chance to see the zombie and shadowwalker ones so far.

Wait, are there other pics too? I am behind in news. I just saw the zombie until I read this and went to check. I then saw the Shadow Walkers.

Wait, are there other pics too? I am behind in news. I just saw the zombie until I read this and went to check. I then saw the Shadow Walkers.

For me, it finally changed to the picture of the gravestones and the image of the tombstones for dead hatchlings.

I didn't get the 'dead bird' fortune today (I got the umbrella one...with nary a cloud in the sky, go fig.)but...

Today I was walking down the street...and glanced to the side..there was a dead sparrow in an alleyway (it wasn't on a street corner though).

...Should I be freaked out?

It's just your brain telling yourself-most probably subconsciously-to look out for dead birds. You could have walked straight past it and not noticed. It's been shown in a test of luck before. People were told that if they touched something they would be lucky. Those that believed it were subconsciously looking for ways to make themselves better off. They looked out for more loose change, took a few more risks, that sorta stuff.

One of the people who didn't believe walked straight past a ten-pound note that had been left for him to find.

Will we get a new dragon or two come Halloween?

Yup, we'll get a new dragon on the 31st.

Will we get a new dragon or two come Halloween?

Yes, every year, a new Halloween egg appears on October 31.

if nothing bad happens in next two days we should get a new Halloween dragon on 31th, but if things get bad as they did last year the drop might get shifted to another day.

if nothing bad happens in next two days we should get a new Halloween dragon on 31th, but if things get bad as they did last year the drop might get shifted to another day.

*checks for hurricanes*

Nope, think we're good biggrin.gif

*checks for hurricanes*

Nope, think we're good biggrin.gif

I completely forgot that DC was delayed last time. Whoop.

For me, it finally changed to the picture of the gravestones and the image of the tombstones for dead hatchlings.

tongue.gif Oh, it changed for me too. Hehe.

My new fortune is

''You are in grave danger, my friend.''

Probably I'm going to die in my bed lol

Bred all my Halloweens

Totals:

Pumpkins: 8/9 sent to AP (Kept one)

Black Marrow: 11 sent to AP

Shadow Walker: 13 sent to AP

Cavern Lurker: 8/9 sent to AP (Kept one)

40 eggs sent to AP

Killed two mints for zombie, I really hope they revive, they are actually the parents of one of my existing zombies wub.gif

Bred all my Halloweens

Totals:

Pumpkins: 8/9 sent to AP (Kept one)

Black Marrow: 11 sent to AP

Shadow Walker: 13 sent to AP

Cavern Lurker: 8/9 sent to AP (Kept one)

40 eggs sent to AP

Killed two mints for zombie, I really hope they revive, they are actually the parents of one of my existing zombies wub.gif

I'm waiting to breed the reminder of my Halloweens on the exact day. ninja.gif

I love Halloween... so much. The dragons in the AP! Amazing, just saw... 4 Tinsel (missed them all sad.gif ) and picked up a Golden Wyvern and a Gold Dragon... I love Halloween... the people breeding all the good eggs are letting them go.

I collected all 45 treats biggrin.gif

thanks TJ and spriters for the great halloween event smile.gif

Anyone else get the same fortune two days in a row?

If I remember, someone did get the same fortune two days in a row.

I completely forgot that DC was delayed last time. Whoop.

Yeah. And I missed it because of the delay. Forgot all about the pushed-back day until like 3 days after the drop happened.

Yay, my hatchlings are maturing soon.

The gendered Lurker hatchie looks scary, like it's about to bite your hand off.

Hm, strange, earlier today I didn't see this:

You visit the Graveyard. As you pass through the twisted trees you come to a clearing full of low clouds. Some gravestones poke out of the clouds here and there. At the back of the clearing there is a large dragon made of stone. One clawed foreleg raised up and it's head looking down to the cold tablets in the ground. You decide it might be best to return to the carnival.

Earlier today I was seeing the sleeping Shadow Walkers, (as some of you might have known from previously in this thread,) and now I'm seeing this? Does the message I have now only occur when it's night? >_>''!|| (In other words did this come at day for someone? Or is this a night thing?)

Edited by Kira-san

One year ago today I was sitting in the dark, thanks to Superstorm Sandy sad.gif

I lost all my zombie fodder (no power for 5 days). Thankfully, TJ postponed the Halloween drop and I was able to get the Halloween dragons biggrin.gif

Hm, strange, earlier today I didn't see this:

Earlier today I was seeing the sleeping Shadow Walkers, (as some of you might have known from previously in this thread,) and now I'm seeing this? Does the message I have now only occur when it's night? >_>''!|| (In other words did this come at day for someone? Or is this a night thing?)

Some of us saw it in the daytime. I am not sure how it works, but I think it is kind of random which one you see when you go to the graveyard.