TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Why did the Magi's name change? D:

Because some users noticed that the artwork said Zena but the text link said Esmeralda. TJ changed it to match. smile.gif

Because some users noticed that the artwork said Zena but the text link said Esmeralda. TJ changed it to match. smile.gif

Ah, ok. Thank you! biggrin.gif

i have to know how long does it take to find the treats?

i tried to wait 5, 10, 15, 30, minutes

even 1-2 hours i hardly find anything

Try clicking in and out of your DC scroll homepage. The treats usually appear at the top of your scroll, but they will follow you around, so keep an eye out. Visiting the Carnival helps, too. But staying on the one page and not refreshing is what can cause problems with finding the treats.

I'm enjoying this more laid back Halloween event (rather than having the intensive game of last year). How do you solve the corn maze? Or is it even solveable?

I'm enjoying this more laid back Halloween event (rather than having the intensive game of last year).  How do you solve the corn maze?  Or is it even solveable?

It's definitely solvable- the end is to the North. wink.gif

That's all I've ever gotten too. Well aside from the first time I clicked it and it took me to the egg graveyard. Ever since though, zombie. Which is ok since I love the artwork for it. smile.gif

Same here. Nobody's dead on my scroll unless Vampires count, and I've been trying at random times for around two days. I've never gotten anything except the zombie message, not even once.

I'm enjoying this more laid back Halloween event (rather than having the intensive game of last year). How do you solve the corn maze? Or is it even solveable?

The east side is a dead end,only the west side leads to the exit.

-removed, please gift in the appropriate thread in the trading section- Edited by rubyshoes

Syphoneira - I should have explained better smile.gif It didn't affect my scroll space. You see I was supposed to deliver the hatchies with 12 Hrs till death. So I had my hatchies all fogged and low-stat and out of any hatcheries, and I sent a one-way link to 42. But before he could take the hatchies, some "helpful" soul apparently decided that I don't know what I am doing despite my gold trophy and added all hatchies into some hatcheries, making them grow up all of a sudden before 42 could take them. So I had to release the lot of them coz I had no use for them.

I keep my scroll visible because I breed for free for people, but sometimes some people make me want to say screw it all and hide my scroll!

So, although it could have been worse, you 'only' had your trade ruined, to be still in debt, and feel badly about disappointing someone's timing for taking them, although I suppose you were, at least, probably able to scramble and make it up in time...

*sends sympathy*

Nope... if I saw it correctly there's "LOVE" (can't decipher what's written above "love") written on the tombstone behind the zombie... ahhh a secret message that we should give zombie's more love?

*showers her zombies with love* wub.gif

you have zombies???????????????????????

How many treats are there? Does anyone know? O_O

Currently there are 45 treats. Folks who have been around for earlier Halloweens have said that there might be more on Halloween itself, but only the TJ knows . . . . wink.gif

Currently there are 45 treats. Folks who have been around for earlier Halloweens have said that there might be more on Halloween itself, but only the TJ knows . . . . wink.gif

Oh good, I got them all then. I wondered when they stopped showing up. Thank you!

Yes,that happened last year,but not yet for this year.I don't know if there will be more treats.

So, although it could have been worse, you 'only' had your trade ruined, to be still in debt, and feel badly about disappointing someone's timing for taking them, although I suppose you were, at least, probably able to scramble and make it up in time...

*sends sympathy*

That's the bad part... sad.gif I was not able to make it up in time coz this happened late on 25th and no way a new set of hatchies would have run out of time in time for 31st even if I had hatched them right within that hour. I feel so terrible that I couldn't deliver on my IOU - I have never failed an IOU before. 42 was very sweet and understanding about it, but I still have to find a way to make it up to him sad.gif

My fortune for today is 'Someone is thinking about you right now'.

Oh, I just realized, I don't have the banner for this year on my trick-or-treat page. :\ I know I missed a year of it, but I would expect to either not have last year's banner or to have it but nothing beneath it. But now instead it just looks like I got last year's treats (even though they're from this year) and I don't particularly like that.

If that doesn't make sense...

I have last year's banner over this year's batch of treats, instead of the new banner.

Not sure why that happened, but that happened with my easter eggs too. I missed 2012, but I was able to get 2013 yet have 2012's banner above it. *shrugs*

My fortune for today is 'Someone is thinking about you right now'.

must've been me! i'm totally in love with your avatar! its gorgeous!!

must've been me! i'm totally in love with your avatar! its gorgeous!!

Thanks. I've been using it for years on forums. tongue.gif

I wonder if I should catch Halloweens now as i don't know if they'll hatch before Halloween.

I wonder if I should catch Halloweens now as i don't know if they'll hatch before Halloween.

I've been wrestling with that myself. There's just no way anything I picked up now would hatch, and yet there have been some very pretty eggs on the AP that I'd have loved to grab if I hadn't locked myself already. I sure hope I'm able to fully restock on eggs when the new Halloween egg appears, or I'll be really kicking myself.

That's the bad part... sad.gif I was not able to make it up in time coz this happened late on 25th and no way a new set of hatchies would have run out of time in time for 31st even if I had hatched them right within that hour. I feel so terrible that I couldn't deliver on my IOU - I have never failed an IOU before. 42 was very sweet and understanding about it, but I still have to find a way to make it up to him sad.gif

Yeah, I can see that even though it's not your fault, you're still going to feel terrible about something like that... really, really sucks for all involved...

*hugs*

Oh my goodness. I must be super lucky. Just went to the graveyard and no zombie is about this time. It's eerily empty. =o I don't have to fear for my life!

I got, "You come across some sleeping Shadow Walkers amoung the gravestones. You decide to walk away slowly so as not to wake them."

Beautiful image to go with it too.