TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I'm still getting the zombie. ouo

Blah, guess I'll do the corn maze now in case that's a requirement or something. Hope it's not long. e_e

Okay, just finished it. XD Still zombie. ouo

Edited by Varekis

Okay I now had the simple graveyeard image (without dragons) and the dead eggs and hatchlings listed beneath it, the sleeping Shadow Walkers image and the Zombie image.

And all of them are beautiful, thank you Nakase!

I'm enjoying this more laid back Halloween event (rather than having the intensive game of last year). How do you solve the corn maze? Or is it even solveable?

Actually I hoped this year will be another intensive mystery game just like the ones before. I really, really liked that one.

Yes the corn maze can be solved. Quite easy too.

For those who have still only seen the zombie:

-try clearing your cache and cookies and waiting at least an hour to see if it changes

~

Ooh, saw the shadow walker one!

I like them all, but the zombie is definitely my favorite.

I'm enjoying this more laid back Halloween event (rather than having the intensive game of last year).

You and me both. Just how I like this game - as a stress reliever, not as a cause of stress! xP

I have yet to acquire a zombie dragon.

But I can't take on any more dragons right now so it's okay.

Lol

you get zombie dragons in your scroll by killing your dragons and then reviving them - some dont work, some come back alive...and some come back as zombies.

Miss Zena just told me I should get 15 children. I don't that I want so many kids... blink.gif

And I found the beautiful scene with the Shadow walkers at the end of the corn maze.

well that purple fortune was true for me

a purple car nearly ran into the back of my motorcycle coming around the corner today

odd thing is I live in a small town and have never seen a purple car here till today

I got this fortune again:

"Do not cross at the corner tomorrow. There's a dead bird there and you don't want to step in it."

I'm going to go clean it up. Kinda gross to have a dead bird lying around for so long. xd.png

my fortune today is "eat well, sleep well and laugh often. You're starting to look a little worse for wear."

hahahaha why is that so true i am looking worse for wear sigh

This is the second day I've visit Zena and flipped the card, but there was no message on it. Am I looking somewhere wrong?

This is the second day I've visit Zena and flipped the card, but there was no message on it. Am I looking somewhere wrong?

You might be interested in this. wink.gif

As for the Shadow Walkers' graveyard page, I haven't seen anything but a Zombie. ;;

Or do we have to finish the maze to get to the graveyard? I can't be bothered to try going through it all again. X3

Edited by cfmtfm

I've gone through the maze like three times today and all I see is the Zombie. What did you guys do? D:

How many new eggs will come? I need to know so i can get 1-2 of each.

It's one new breed of dragon, but the holiday eggs tend to drop all day. You can always get your fill on Holidays.

Hi sorry I know its stupid but could anyone at all tell me how to get to the grave yard. People are saying they saved ddragons there, could anyone also tell me how to save dragons at the graveyard?

Thanks in advance.

Grow faster, eggs and hatchies!

I've seen the graveyard and the zombie pic so far (this time was the graveyard)...not the shadow walker one. I want to see that one! Everybody keeps saying how beautiful it is! *flail*

Yay! Finally saw the Shadow Walker one. Zombie and Shadow Walker.

The dragon statue's eye is open on the Zombie image... o_o;;

These are beautiful, though; thank you Nakase~! <3

(If this isn't allowed, feel free to remove the links. ><)

Yay! Finally saw the Shadow Walker one. Zombie and Shadow Walker.

Thank you for let me see the Shadow Walkers at the graveyard, I could only see two pictures: the empty graveyard and the zombie.

My fortune for today:

"Stay home tomorrow, nothing good will come of leaving."

My boss will not agree biggrin.gif

This is the card Zena revealed this morning:

"You should expect a windfall within two weeks. Keep your eyes open for happy opportunities." smile.gif

try all the things yet still taking forever plus im going to miss the rest if i start to go have a baby lol i dont think i will get much this year....