TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Thank you Dimar lol mine had not changed as others had so was wondering if I was missing something. You answered I went and looked and it has changed lol

How many Trick or Treat items are there?

It's just for fun! There's nothing for you to win; it's just for enjoyment.

The new breed should be released at 12:00 AM on October 31st.

As far as I know, you can make zombies any time on October 31st although this is my first time actually experimenting with them, so someone who has made zombies in the past should have a better answer.

Thank you very much. I needed to know that. So greatfull. smile.gif

Is there something Trick or Treat going on with the naming program? My Halloween hatchies are resisting their names no matter what. I finally got one named "NoName Registered." I was aiming for a cute name based on its code.

W00T! Finally won a set! biggrin.gif

lol, once again Zena showers me with praise and good fortune. "Is that shirt new? You look fabulous!"

Why yes it is new. It closely matches my current Halloween avatar. It just looks a bit more evil and it glows in the dark. happy.gif

I had the deal saying my name was erased but it was not cause I looked and my draqons were named

Is there something Trick or Treat going on with the naming program? My Halloween hatchies are resisting their names no matter what.  I finally got one named "NoName Registered." I was aiming for a cute name based on its code.

There's a glitch going on right that has been noticed and reported to TJ. Unless you were trying to use names that were already taken, that might explain why the names appeared to be not working.

I haven't even tried to name my hatchlings. Usually I wait until breedings are successfully to name checkers, purebred, etc lineages.

I guess it would not be a moot point to collect older Halloweens now. Drat, I'm still searching for the ones I need, especially the one needed for Valentine's day. This week is like Murphy's law week for me. I had to defend my paper because the teacher said it was too perfect (they're giving me a chance since I graduated from university so they don't have students of that caliber *dragon dung*) but they cancelled because the teacher I was supposed to meet with is sick. Supposed to have my driving test and it rains so some roads are flooded. Boo. Anything else?

Edited by Spyridon

Is there something Trick or Treat going on with the naming program? My Halloween hatchies are resisting their names no matter what.  I finally got one named "NoName Registered." I was aiming for a cute name based on its code.

Try the cute name you wanted, and then check on your scroll to see if it went through even if it says it didn't, because apparently that's been giving a wrong message even when the names actually do go on.

I wish I'd known about this yesterday, when I apparently couldn't get names even when my 'bred myself' initials were used...

Edit: hi, Spyridon, hope things start looking up for you, and your driving test, eventual meeting, etc., goes well.

Sucks when doing superior work brings you under suspicion...

Edited by Syphoneira

about how many min between treats? I simply can not remember previous years times sad.gif

My card (first day as I am terribly behind)

Do not cross at the corner tomorrow. There's a dead bird there and you don't want to step in it.

about how many min between treats? I simply can not remember previous years times sad.gif

My card (first day as I am terribly behind)

Do not cross at the corner tomorrow. There's a dead bird there and you don't want to step in it.

I think they said roughly 8-12 minutes depending on the user as it's random. Got all mine already so I'm ready for the treats that might appear at the last minute on Halloween. laugh.gif

I think they said roughly 8-12 minutes depending on the user as it's random. Got all mine already so I'm ready for the treats that might appear at the last minute on Halloween.  laugh.gif

thank you for the info ♥

and congrats on your collection biggrin.gif

Edited by Merenwen

I got all of the treats. How do we get the cemetery divider?

You have to have tricks/treats from the past event (2010 and/or 2011). The 'divider' is there to 'divide' your current tricks and treats from past ones.

Edited by cfmtfm

45/45 Treats and all my Halloween dragons have been bred, those that have mates anyway. Now, I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow night! biggrin.gif Especially since I forgot about the Halloween Event last year until a few hours before it ended.

I was giving clicks on a fan site and noticed some hatchlings sporting costunes. My scroll hasn't loaded since I noticed the dress up. Are they in costume?

Put me out of my anxiety and answer . Thanks.

Sorry, I got my scroll back and no costumes. Eyes are tired I guess.

Edited by DustyBelle

Today when I crossed the street on campus to get to one of the other buildings, I started walking through the grass with a friend when I spotted something mangled as I almost stepped on it - it was a dead robin.

I didn't get the 'dead bird' fortune today (I got the umbrella one...with nary a cloud in the sky, go fig.)but...

Today I was walking down the street...and glanced to the side..there was a dead sparrow in an alleyway (it wasn't on a street corner though).

...Should I be freaked out?

When the event is over, will all the graveyard pics be shared? I've only had a chance to see the zombie and shadowwalker ones so far.

Do you have to go through the maze again to see the other graveyard pictures?

No, you can just click the link that says "go directly to the graveyard" on the carnival page.

Hopefully I'll have all 7 slots clear by the new release! I'm so excited.

And I'm still loving that Set Game. HALP. X'D

Why is the scavenger hunt done now? I had 2 more to go and now its over sad.gif I thought they were going til the 31st?