TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I think I searched the corn maze completely and didn't find anything, am I missing something? also is there any way to get past the zombie dragon in the graveyard?

Well, I found a message that ISN'T the Zombie yelling at me, but it's not that special...

You visit the Graveyard. As you pass through the twisted trees you come to a clearing full of low clouds. Some gravestones poke out of the clouds here and there. At the back of the clearing there is a large dragon made of stone. One clawed foreleg raised up and it's head looking down to the cold tablets in the ground. You decide it might be best to return to the carnival.

And then it shows a bunch of dead eggs/hatchlings.

This is the card Zena revealed this morning:

"You should expect a windfall within two weeks. Keep your eyes open for happy opportunities." smile.gif

I got that 2 days ago, then yesterday, in London, ther was a tornado (hurricane gales)

And a tree fell on me, so, there werent any happy opportunites for me...

Maybe you will be lucky

I think I searched the corn maze completely and didn't find anything, am I missing something? also is there any way to get past the zombie dragon in the graveyard?

I think it might be random. After completing the maze (I'm not sure if I "found" anything at the end; I was just rushing through it, lol), I went immediately to the graveyard and saw the zombie again. Refreshed a couple of times: ohaider, zombie. Came back later and saw the empty graveyard. Just now I saw the shadow walkers. Didn't do anything in-between visits. ouo

Edit: Oh wait, I think I misinterpreted. Did you mean get past the zombie as in... story wise? Don't think so. =P

Edited by Varekis

You do not win anything in the corn maze. Its just something to do while your bore or something. And if you encounter a zombie dragon, wait till the next day and try goimg to th graveyard. It will basically show all the dragons which have been killed.

Such cute Shadow Walkers, aww. *leaves pillows and cookies for them*

Today's fortune: "Bring an umbrella." ... *looks through the window and gets temporarily blinded by the strong sunshine* Um, okay.

Yay! Finally saw the Shadow Walker one. Zombie and Shadow Walker.

The dragon statue's eye is open on the Zombie image... o_o;;

These are beautiful, though; thank you Nakase~! <3

(If this isn't allowed, feel free to remove the links. ><)

Thanks for letting us see that GORGEOUS picture of the Shadow Walkers in the graveyard!

Beautiful work!

No idea how long I spent just admiring the dragons, never mind everything else.

The fog must have been murder to create so wonderfully...

Truly a magical scene, and I'm very glad that I was able to see it!

Yay! Finally saw the Shadow Walker one. Zombie and Shadow Walker.

The dragon statue's eye is open on the Zombie image... o_o;;

These are beautiful, though; thank you Nakase~! <3

(If this isn't allowed, feel free to remove the links. ><)

Awww, they really are beautiful. All I'm getting is a mean Zombie sad.gif

Such cute Shadow Walkers, aww. *leaves pillows and cookies for them*

Today's fortune: "Bring an umbrella." ... *looks through the window and gets temporarily blinded by the strong sunshine* Um, okay.

*makes grabby hands at your sunshine* Most wintery feeling spring here ever. .n.

Back on topic... yus, the shadow walkers are lovely. I'm surprised by how small they look nestled amongst the tombstones. Beautiful art. c:

I like how the statue has eyes in the zombie pic and none of the others. That's like, not creepy at all... XD

Awww, they really are beautiful. All I'm getting is a mean Zombie sad.gif

Yep, their gorgeous :3

And if your getting a zombie, wait a few hours. If your still getting it, wait till the next day, then you should be able to visit the Graveyard.

But It's nothing much, you just see dead dragons people killed. tongue.gif

you get zombie dragons in your scroll by killing your dragons and then reviving them - some dont work, some come back alive...and some come back as zombies.

Killing my adult ones?

I'll have to try this out.

Ugh. I am having a horrible time this year with halloween eggs. Apparently, I somehow unfogged two during the night and they died of sickness.

Killing my adult ones?

I'll have to try this out.

You might be interested in the FAQ (Holiday Questions):

Q: How do you get a zombie?

A: In order to get a zombie, you need to kill an adult dragon or a hatchling or let a hatchling die of natural causes within two weeks of Halloween. Once Halloween is around (in cave time, EDT/EST), you try the action "revive" on your dead dragon. There are three possible outcomes: the dragon revives normally and you get the dragon you killed back, the dragon turns to dust and is gone (tombstone stays for the normal two weeks but you cannot try to revive it again), or the dragon revives as a zombie. Hatchlings successfully revived as zombies are automatically frozen. You may be interested in the Zombie Advice thread.

And I'm glad people are able to see the Shadow Walkers. :3 The art is really stunning.

ETA: My zombie fodder hatchlings are dying! biggrin.gif I only have three but it's better than nothing, I suppose.

Edited by cfmtfm

You might be interested in the FAQ (Holiday Questions):

And I'm glad people are able to see the Shadow Walkers. :3 The art is really stunning.

ETA: My zombie fodder hatchlings are dying! biggrin.gif I only have three but it's better than nothing, I suppose.

Ah yes thank you.

I did look it up after I said that.

But it's good that what I read was correct by reading what you put.

Thank you.

And I made the Shadow Walker image my home screen background on my iPad.

It looks super amazing.

Ugh. I am having a horrible time this year with halloween eggs. Apparently, I somehow unfogged two during the night and they died of sickness.

Sorry to hear it :c *hugs*

Strange, I almost never had problem with overfeeding with views (except my noob times before a long hiatus, certainly). I still remember Lurker release, I didn't fog my eggs and I woke up next morning with paranoid thoughts. Each egg ended up with over 500 views after ~12 hours, it was a miracle they didn't get sick and died. This is not gonna happen this time, nope~

Ouch, darn. :c Holidays generate lots of stats. Halloween, especially.

Woot! biggrin.gif

Does all dragons looks same when they are Zombies?

Yes, they do, all the Zombies you'll manage to create will look the same.

V you're very welcome. c:

Edited by Light Concorde

Hahahah!!!

Today's message from Zena - Bring an umbrella!

This is very fitting, since we have a level 3 hurricane here late yesterday, and it's still pouring down! And I need to walk the dogs in a few... xd.png

So far today all I have seen at the graveyard is the empty view. It is pretty, but I would like to get the SW view, too, some time.

And Madame Zena's advice today is: Call up a friend or

love, today is a day for strengthening relationships with those you care about. Generally very good advice, I would say. smile.gif

Pshhh, of course you're cheering. You've got, what, 250? xd.png

I can still encourage people on! xd.png And I like zombies in general, anyway. smile.gif

Ouch, darn. :c Holidays generate lots of stats. Halloween, especially.

Yeah. I usually have no problems, but these two got added to hatcheries and racked up about a hundred views each before I caught it and fogged them for a few hours. Then I went ahead and added them myself, but I guess it was too late when I learned they were sick.