TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I have killed a genderless, a gendered (male) and i will kill an adult, they are for Zombie test. So tomorrow i can revive them and it has more change to turn into a Zombie?

Yes, tomorrow is the best chance for them to become Zombies. I have 4 of my own to attempt. Good luck!

Yes, tomorrow is the best chance for them to become Zombies. I have 4 of my own to attempt. Good luck!

Is that all day tomorrow? Or just from midnight to dawn?

Japanese sweets, chocolate, cakes, and cookies, tend to have a LOT (A LOT!!) less sugar than American and UK candies. I found this out the hard way when I moved to Japan. Of course, now when I try to eat American candy it's so sweet I can barely tolerate it, it burns my tongue!

I bred my CB Shimmer with a Marrow and abandoned the eggs, as a halloween treat :3

Yeah, that's actually a good point! Makes me remember that time my friend went through a phase of trying cakes from this asian bakery because she said they didn't make her feel as guilty considering their lower sugar content. =P

Does zombies count as an adult?

Where does new egg drop?

Is it halloween egg?

What's limit for it?

If i have 3 dead Dragons, how many will more likely to be zombified?

I think, on Halloween, it's a 50/50 chance...

Edited by Strick

Does zombies count as an adult?

Where does new egg drop?

Is it halloween egg?

What's limit for it?

Yes, zombies count as adults.

The new drop appears in all biomes.

Yes, it's a (new and previously unseen) Halloween egg.

You're only limited by your scroll/egg space.

There's no saying. It's luck and chance.

Edit: Misread the second question. Fixed. :3

Edited by Varekis

Yes, zombies count as adults.

The new drop appears in all biomes.

Yes, it's a (new and previously unseen) Halloween egg.

You're only limited by your scroll/egg space.

There's no saying. It's luck and chance.

Edit: Misread the second question. Fixed. :3

Thanks for info.

So if i have 4 spaces for eggs i can get 4 eggs?

Okay, I'm not sure if my fortune is broken or not. I get the same one every day. It's always 'Never tickle a sleeping dragon'.

I'm not complaining though, as I am fairly sure this is the Hogwarts motto, and there could be something Harry Potter related in my future o3o

Thanks for info.

So if i have 4 spaces for eggs i can get 4 eggs?

No problem. =)

Not exactly. If you have 4 spaces, you will only be able to hold 4 eggs at any time. So, if you have any eggs at the time the drop rolls by, you have to take those out of the total count. For example, if you have 2 eggs already, you will only be able to catch another 2 new Halloween eggs.

First time I've been back here in a long time. Glad to see the place is still alive and kicking. I got one halloween dragon from what I missed last year, hopefully I can make up for the missed christmas dragons and such too and all the V-day dragons that I DO NOT have because I have had the worst luck ever with those.

Gonna be up till midnight EST or later trying to get these dragons. All while playing Minecraft too, trying to get a halloween thing going on my server.

Hmm...maybe Zena's talking about the book/movie "The Color Purple" as what to avoid. In that case, I'll be perfectly fine. XP

Is that all day tomorrow? Or just from midnight to dawn?

All day. smile.gif

I haven't bred any of my Halloween Dragons yet. Got my fill of Hatchlings, although i'm lack of Marrows. That's okay, though. I can still breed my own. Still so excited to have gotten siblings/twins. There's something so awesome about having dragons from the same clutch. Okay, maybe that's just me.

I'm ready for the new breed! Bring it on!

Today's fortune: "Tether your balloons tightly, else risk the wind carrying them away."

So... metaphorical balloons or my ACTUAL balloons? blink.gif

Today's fortune: "Tether your balloons tightly, else risk the wind carrying them away."

So... metaphorical balloons or my ACTUAL balloons? blink.gif

Balloon Dragons, perhaps?

Oh I love this message from Zena: You should expect a windfall within two weeks. Keep your eyes open for happy opportunities.

12 HOURS TO GO!!!!

Got all the missing Halloween dragons for my collection all grown up....soo waiting for zombifying and the new eggs. Just 12 more hours...Yay!... biggrin.gifwink.gif Bring it on...

Edited by Temeraire

Really happy with this years Halloween I had no luck catching good pumpkins, but love this years event! Loved the maze, the stories and Zena the most! Thanks to all spriters and artists. Now all to do now is to wait for an amazing Halloween dragon to appear smile.gif Can't wait now biggrin.gif

Edited by _MergingWhispeR_

I'm still picking up Halloween Treats, and I have to say the Derpy Ghost is just killing me. biggrin.gif So many good ones this year.